Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Siege of Ogrimmar bosses! Behold them!

Here's all the known bosses for Siege of Org, including some pics and fight overviews. Let the speculation on further bosses begin!

Siege of Orgrimmar Bosses

Part 1 - The Ruined Vale of Eternal Blossoms

Immerseus - Tears of the Vale
    Giant sha-infected water elemental.

The Fallen Protectors
    Pandaren members of the Golden Lotus, who are all bad and stuff.

Norushen
    Mogu-shaped titan construct that formerly watched over the Dark Heart of Y'Shaarj before it was taken by Garrosh's forces.

The Sha of Pride
    The Seventh Sha

Part 2 - The Siege of Orgrimmar

Galakras - Zaela's protodrake mount
    A big protodragon with some kickass armor on it. Untextured image only so far.

The Iron Juggernaut
    The Horde's newest warmachine.

Kor'Kron Dark Shaman
    A pair of dark shaman named Haromm and Kardris. They summoned debased and polluted elementals.

Nazgrim
    Big Naz.

Part 3 - The Siege Continues

Malkorok
    Boo, hiss. He probably goes all Old God corruption on us, but no pics of that yet.

Spoils of Pandaria
    No idea what this one's about - sounds like a non-standard encounter. Could be enslaved Pandarian races/beasts, captured Mogu tech, etc. No sign of Aethas Sunreaver as a boss encounter yet, so he might be here with mogu Blood Golems and so forth.

Thok the Bloodthirsty
    Some guy named Thok. Apparently he's the violent sort.

Siegecrafter Blackfuse
    A goblin, I'm betting. Guess some of them stand by Garrosh, at least.

Part 4 - The Heart of Darkness

Paragons of the Klaxxi
    "Your gods are not our gods, outsider. If the Old Ones ever return, we mantid will once again stand by their side." - Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver

Garrosh Hellscream - Warchief of the True Horde
    You've come a wrong way, baby.

edit - and heeere's his new toy:

The Dark Heart of Y'Shaarj.

Also:

World Bosses

So far there is word of several world bosses - the four August Celestials and a yaungol who has become a demigod through apparent elemental ascension. The four celestials are probably all one encounter.

The August Celestials are encountered on a new small zome called the Timeless Isle. Orods' whereabouts are unknown at present.

The Celestial's are World Bosses on Timeless Isle.

Dungeon Journal entries:

Chi-Ji, The Red Crane: The trial of Chi-Ji is a test of hope. Uncertain of the future of his people, Emperor Shaohao sought out the great Red Crane. The Great Crane challenged Shaohao to find the hope within himself, and cast off his uncertainty. Once the Sha of Doubt was vanquished, the Emperor became a beacon of hope for his people. To pass the trial of the Crane, warriors must believe in hope, even in the darkest of days.

Yu'lon, The Jade Serpent: The trial of Yu'lon is a test of wisdom and faith. With omens of a bleak future floating through his mind, Emperor Shaohao climbed to the summit of Mount Neverest to seek the council of the Jade Serpent. Yu'lon urged Shaohao to cast off the dark emotions that plagued him, and through his trials, Emperor Shaohao would become one with the land. To pass the trial of the Serpent, warriors must be wise in their choices.

Niuzao, The Black Ox: The trial of Niuzao is a test of bravery and fortitude. When Emperor Shaohao was overcome with fear, the Black Ox counseled him to face his fears directly. After a protracted battle with the Sha of Fear, the Emperor emerged victorious. To pass the trial of the Ox, warriors must be resolute in the face of overwhelming danger.

Xuen, The White Tiger: The trial of Xuen is simultaneously a test of strength and a test of restraint. When Xuen gave Emperor Shaohao a 10-foot-pole and asked him to strike one of Xuen's warriors, the Emperor could not land a blow. For without restraint, anger and hatred run wild. To pass the trial of the Tiger, warriors must harness their power, while burying their thoughts of violence.

Ordos, Fire-God of the Yaungol: Ordos was once a shaman of the Yaungol who sacrificed himself to the flame, following the promises of the Fire Lords, in order to become a demigod. His flesh is eternally seared with fires, putting him in endless agony. Yaungol Fire-Keepers ritualistically set themselves ablaze to emulate the ascension of Ordos, and cast enchantments and prayers to ease his pain.
    source for much of this info - http://leviathonlx.blogspot.ro/
    Thanks Levi!
    Last edited by Golden Yak; 2013-06-13 at 03:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Am i the only one who thinks that corrupted golden lotus is kind of apology for all dailies and gating ? Like sweet revenge ?

Also the new "uncorrupted" garrosh is derpiest thing since onyxian drake. Why would thrall made peon a warchief ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Pretty awesome. I can't wait. I'm glad they are releasing content strong, and diving RIGHT INTO 5.4

Hater's gonna hate.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Ah, so the raid starts in the Vale eh, interesting...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I think Sha of Pride will be a 'heroic only' encounter personally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting that the Sha of Pride is so high up on the list...

Cool info by the way. It'll be a shame to kill off the Klaxxi... they were so awesome.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    I think Sha of Pride will be a 'heroic only' encounter personally.
    It's listed as the 4th boss so hardly. If anything, we'll release it in the Vale, defeat it and then somehow transport some of it's essence back to Orgrimmar (not knowing of course) and when we face Garrosh they combine.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    It's listed as the 4th boss so hardly. If anything, we'll release it in the Vale, defeat it and then somehow transport some of it's essence back to Orgrimmar (not knowing of course) and when we face Garrosh they combine.
    Hmm, you could be right but remember Ra-den was listed as a boss after Primordius (leaked) because he's sitting underneath. I don't expect there to be a HC boss though now I've seen the LFR, normal and HC ilvls.

Sounds like it could be two raids then? The one in the vale being separate from Orgrimmar?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erishkigal View Post
    Sounds like it could be two raids then? The one in the vale being separate from Orgrimmar?
    One raid, different locations just like Dragon Soul which basically took you all over the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erishkigal View Post
    Maybe. Or we use a portal to get there a la DS. Nevertheless I'm really excited. Looking forward to the Paragon fight as they had some amusing buffs, I assume they'll combine all of them for the boss fight.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Also the new "uncorrupted" garrosh is derpiest thing since onyxian drake. Why would thrall made peon a warchief ?
    I would imagine you get uglier the more you hunger for power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ds was so well received that they want to copy it's concepts? Seems strange to me I thought people hated porting around the world like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    One raid, different locations just like Dragon Soul which basically took you all over the world.
    Ehhh, I didn't really like this concept... I think it "cheapend" Dragon Soul somewhat. (In addition to all the other stuff that cheapened it)

There's something to be said about raiding a giant, single fortress, like ICC, or Ulduar. Splitting it up kind of drops momentum.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Am i the only one who thinks that corrupted golden lotus is kind of apology for all dailies and gating ? Like sweet revenge ?

Really? You should probably look at the current Garrosh then... At least his head actually fits the body this time, even if they did forget the jaw-tattoo.

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 08:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Ehhh, I didn't really like this concept... I think it "cheapend" Dragon Soul somewhat. (In addition to all the other stuff that cheapened it)

There's something to be said about raiding a giant, single fortress, like ICC, or Ulduar. Splitting it up kind of drops momentum.
    Seems it'll be divided into 4 wings, 3 of which are in Orgrimmar. It makes perfect sense - storywise - that we start the rebellion and siege in the Vale, removing the Kor'kron filth from the Vale first, cutting off Garrosh in Pandaria, and then going directly to Orgrimmar (which is a pretty big fortress).

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh's corruption appears to stem from his use of the Heart of Y'Shaarj, and not any of the Sha themselves.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Garrosh's corruption appears to stem from his use of the Heart of Y'Shaarj, and not any of the Sha themselves.
    Which now apparently is hanging in Orgrimmar like a neat, super creepy chandelier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which now apparently is hanging in Orgrimmar like a neat, super creepy chandelier.
    Maybe he ate it, surely that must've put a stop to his hunger for power..
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Good point. The heart is not a boss but an element in the encounter. I'll just go ahead and add a pic to the OP.

Cuz it's awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    explains the Klaxxi. As they would not make a alliance with the Sha. but the old god himself. they like that guy

No Tusk Club.