Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Sha of Pride... le sigh.

Anyone else disappointed that its the Sha of Pride and not something original(sin)? I was hoping they would make the final one an amalgamation of the other six, like War, Destruction, Chaos etc. But no they go with the lame seven deadly sins shtick.

BLAH!

We knew this entire time that it was Pride. Why are you surprised? o_O

Guess you haven't been playing this patch then, seeing how Sha of Pride was confirmed a loooooooooooong time ago.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why are you surprised OP o.0 It was quite obvious

Don't think you know what the seven deadly sins are.

I'm quite dissapointed they keep showing so many freaking sha's, I think they're boring.

Deleted
    Sha of Pride was revealed in 5.3... and btw "pride" decisive influence on Shaohao (before) and Garrosh (now) is much more plausible than a generic "chaos".

I think that pride fits well with the others thematically. Why would the seventh sha be the other six combined? That wouldn't make sense. And while there are seven of them, they don't exactly match up with the seven deadly sins either.

10+ Year Old Account
    It still feels like a lame copout from doing anything original. Yeah I know Blizz always likes borrowing from pre-existing lore but this just felt even more disappointing for some reason.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Also this, I don't remember a Sha of Lust or a Sha of Envy or Greed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    The sha of gluttony eats you!

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by finskee View Post
    The sha of gluttony eats you!
    The sha of lust makes you . . . oh nvm

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I really hoped for sha of fabulous sexual desires. He could corrupt ji firepaw and jaina giving us most perverted bosses ever.

Violence, Hate, and Anger. Doubt, Fear, and Despair. Three are of hostile emotions and the other three are lack of hostilities. Pride is something that can be put and used under both. Pride can lead to any of the other 6.
    World of Warcraft: Level 60 Blood Elf Holy Paladin

Guessing you're not a full metal alchemist fan then.

I honestly don't get that into the games to care what they call something, though as far I as understand it, Sha's are supposed to be based on emotions and things of that nature.

10+ Year Old Account
    I gues maybe i dislike it so much because i did see it coming and its even sadder that its all they could come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by HeroZero View Post
    It still feels like a lame copout from doing anything original. Yeah I know Blizz always likes borrowing from pre-existing lore but this just felt even more disappointing for some reason.
    Borrowing from pre-existing lore? Mists of Pandaria has been building up the sha since day one. In patch 5.1, Garrosh was researching how to wield them and capturing specimens for himself. In patch 5.3, Emperor Shaohao told us of the Sha of Pride, the seventh sha of a seven-headed Old God and the source of the mists that surrounded Pandaria.

It's not like we haven't been receiving hints of this throughout the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by HeroZero View Post
    I gues maybe i dislike it so much because i did see it coming and its even sadder that its all they could come up with.
    But it's not. The raid has plenty of bosses, the Sha of Pride being just one. It's not the final form of the sha, but just one of seven.
    Last edited by StationaryHawk; 2013-06-12 at 09:43 AM.

Pretty sure the sha of pride is going to be brought on by someone other than garrosh based on its location as a boss. It was the pandaran emperor that revealed it. Could be brought on by cho, thrall, Jaina, other pandas, anduin or varian, wrathion or a combo of any. Every single one of them and everyone else is effected by pride. If that pride drives someone too far then that's when we get the sha.

Deleted
    I saw this thread coming from HeroZero a long time ago and I'm sad this is all HeroZero could come up with