Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    Well who says he is corrupted? It is also a possibility that we fight Garrosh in his normal form but as he gets close to losing he gets desperate and calls for the Sha to help him and then turns in to his Sha form.
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=68975

Sounds like it! I'm excited.

What happends when Garrosh hellscream gets with a smurf.

courrupted garrosh.

Garrosh is not CORRUPTED. He is EMPOWERED. He wields the power of an OLD GOD as a WEAPON.

Quote Originally Posted by Korrah View Post
    Garrosh is not CORRUPTED. He is EMPOWERED. He wields the power of an OLD GOD as a WEAPON.
    I haven't actually looked through the stuff yet, so don't mind me, but question.

If he can wield the power of the Sha now, why didn't he just do that before? And obliterate everyone?
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus View Post
    This is so freaking boring. CORRUPTED GARROSH? I and everyone else seen this coming when Garrosh as the main villain was announced. He even looks like a bit like Deathwing but with blue bits instead of red bits all over him. Looking forward to spine of Garrosh?

Edit: Title might be over the top.
    He's not a villain because he's corrupt. He doesn't turn evil because of corruption.. he's not even really "corrupted", like Deathwing was.. He's just evil, he's just a mad man that wants everyone around him to be either dead or be kneel before him. He uses the heart of the Old God th empower himself, to get stronger when we strike him down.. The fight starts with him being "normal", he then just siphons the energy from the heart to grow stronger and stronger.. This is already up in the ptr dungeon journal.
    Nothing he does so far is because of his corruption...
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I haven't actually looked through the stuff yet, so don't mind me, but question.

If he can wield the power of the Sha now, why didn't he just do that before? And obliterate everyone?
    He doesn't wield the power of the Sha, he wields the power of an Old God. Oh and he JUST got the Heart of Y'shaarj in 5.3, it no doubts takes time for it to eat his brain.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Remember the new scenario - the digsite in the Vale.
    What was dug up there was a hear of the old god, yar-somethig-sash... It gets transported to Orgrimmar and this is what Garrosh uses (during the fight) to empower himself.
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Deleted
    It is incredibly dull that they've fallen back on the ol' "Hah! You think you've beaten me but this isn't even my final form! Corruption-mode engage!!" schtick and I'm rather disappointed by the reveal (he looks okay, but kind of like a shitty Cho'gall). But, I'm hoping something that will make Garrosh different from all the other corrupted, insane, demon-possessed, Scourge-controlled villains we've faced in WoW history is that he has completely willingly and consciously accepted use of the Sha's power and as such is completely sentient and gladly bears the responsibility of his choices. More Gul'dan rather than Ner'zhul. An twisted asshole by choice, not by mental-enthralment.

He looks like a fruity Cho'gall.

I believe it's the effect of the heart of y'saarj which he didn't have until recently.

Probably has something to do with that he just aquired the heart of an old god. He actually isn't morphing with the sha of pride, but with the heart of Ya'sharaj.
    It doesn't explain why they look so simular, but from what we have been given by blizzard that's all we know.

Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    Remember the new scenario - the digsite in the Vale.
    What was dug up there was a hear of the old god, yar-somethig-sash... It gets transported to Orgrimmar and this is what Garrosh uses (during the fight) to empower himself.
    Oh. Did the fed-ex guy literally arrive half-way into the fight and Garrosh is all like "yes yes I'll sign it just give me the package" then he tears it open and goes LOOK AT MY NEW SUPER SOAKER GUYS and starts spraying the raid with blackish-blue goop?
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Oh. Did the fed-ex guy literally arrive half-way into the fight and Garrosh is all like "yes yes I'll sign it just give me the package" then he tears it open and goes LOOK AT MY NEW SUPER SOAKER GUYS and starts spraying the raid with blackish-blue goop?
    Seeing how the raid starts at the Vale, we will probably follow the fed-ex GIRL (Zaela) to Orgrimmar, trying to stop Garrosh from... well, doing what he ends up doing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    It is incredibly dull that they've fallen back on the ol' "Hah! You think you've beaten me but this isn't even my final form! Corruption-mode engage!!" schtick and I'm rather disappointed by the reveal (he looks okay, but kind of like a shitty Cho'gall). But, I'm hoping something that will make Garrosh different from all the other corrupted, insane, demon-possessed, Scourge-controlled villains we've faced in WoW history is that he has completely willingly and consciously accepted use of the Sha's power and as such is completely sentient and gladly bears the responsibility of his choices. More Gul'dan rather than Ner'zhul. An twisted asshole by choice, not by mental-enthralment.
    I've always thought that Ner'zhul was more interesting than Gul'dan. Gul'dan was pure evil, no personality facets.
    Ner'zhul was tricked by Kil'jaeden but he wasn't corrupted and wasn't a good guy either. He didn't reject the notion of a Draenei genocide, nor thought that the old Horde was inherently bad. And he even managed to deceive Kil'jaeden and the Legion when he became the LK.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Seeing how the raid starts at the Vale, we will probably follow the fed-ex GIRL (Zaela) to Orgrimmar, trying to stop Garrosh from... well, doing what he ends up doing.
    Doubt we'll follow Zaela from the Vale, as she's currently busy making super-dragons for Garrosh, not to mention that ever since we first met her, she seemed to have the hots for ol' Garry.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

This is like asking why Goku didn't go Super Saiyan while fighting Radditz at the beginning of DBZ.

Quote Originally Posted by purramandakitty View Post
    This is like asking why Goku didn't go Super Saiyan while fighting Radditz at the beginning of DBZ.
    I don't know that analogy because I've only watched the DBZ abridged series. Why didn't he go Super Saiyan while fighting Radditz at the beginning of DBZ? <_>

No.. AFAIK they use UPS, not FedEx...
    ^------True story!!

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Doubt we'll follow Zaela from the Vale, as she's currently busy making super-dragons for Garrosh, not to mention that ever since we first met her, she seemed to have the hots for ol' Garry.
    What's faster than a protodrake to carry the heart all the way to Orgrimmar?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanogan View Post
    Perhaps it's just a placeholder. Besides, it doesn't look that bad.
    I'm aware that this is something subjective and different people will have different opinions about it, but I found it to be hideous... I do not want to fight whatever that thing is...

We also don't know if his mind is actually corrupted yet do we? That's the part I care about. I believe he simply lets the sha manifest in his body so he can use it as a weapon, whilst his mind is intact.

I don't know that analogy because I've only watched the DBZ abridged series. Why didn't he go Super Saiyan while fighting Radditz at the beginning of DBZ? <_>
    Because he didn't become a super Saiyan until the end of the Namek era when he fought Freezer.
    Last edited by mmoce2fa46bcbe; 2013-06-12 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    What's faster than a protodrake to carry the heart all the way to Orgrimmar?
    A portal, maybe? Garrosh does have that asshole Sunreaver who got him the bell, after all. Was it Thalen? Can't remember.