Bleach has become so bad after the Hueco Mundo part of the arc and right before any sort of Aizen involvement in a fight, it was so enjoyable.

Since then it has been so so bad.

AIZEN KILLS ALL, MYSTICAL POWER RANGER POWER 1 SHOTS AIZEN, FULLBRING (THE FUCK WAS THIS ARC FOR ANYWAY?), NOW LETS PUT RANDOM SHIT THAT ICHIGO WAS HELD BACK ALL THIS TIME, YEAH!, MYTHICAL SPECIAL GUARD WARRIORS THAT WATCH THEIR COUNTRY GET DESTROYED MULTIPLE TIMES AND NEVER GET INVOLVED CAUSE ITS THE KING'S GUARD, WAT!

They should have canceled it after the Aizen arc and not let it become so god damn pathetic.

Oh I love it. Deus ex all over again.

Ridiculous power up number infinite.

Confirmed that Old man is not Juha Bach but the manifestation of Ichigo's Quincy Powers. It also seems through the entire manga that all the power Ichigo had was simply just a small portion that old man zangetsu couldn't keep sealed. So crazy power up incoming.

For Ichigo's new Zanpakuto, Zangetsu is being replaced by... wait for it... the true Zangetsu! It was kind of obvious though as you have to remember Shirosaki always saying that he is Zangetsu.
    Last edited by Phaere; 2013-06-12 at 09:47 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaere View Post
    Confirmed that Old man is not Juha Bach but the manifestation of Ichigo's Quincy Powers. It also seems through the entire manga that all the power Ichigo had was simply just a small portion that old man zangetsu couldn't keep sealed. So crazy power up incoming.

For Ichigo's new Zanpakuto, Zangetsu is being replaced by... wait for it... the true Zangetsu! It was kind of obvious though as you have to remember Shirosaki always saying that he is Zangetsu.
    Well, i think Shirosaki himself is a bit of a blank slate. He thinks, he is Zangetsu, because he doesn't know what Zangetsu really is, as old man zangetsu (for sake of simplicity, I'll stay with that name) suppressed the real zangetsu. Also, mad men tend to ramble. :P

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post

And really, complaining about another silly power up in a Shounen? How can you not expect this stuff to happen?!
    I actually totally expected it to happen. It HAD to happen.

I just think the way his power up is about to happen is the worst possible version.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice explaination, sadly it does seem to me that Ichigo's "New" Zanpaktou will just be a powered up Zangetsu... which is pretty lame tbh. They had the perfect oppertunity to give Ichigo an ACTUAL powerup, as in giving him some new interesting powers, not just dial his current boring shit up to 11.

When I first saw the "True Zangetsu" spawn, I actually had goosebumps because the outline was SOO different, it looked like a broadsword, or a Scimitar... but nope, just the same old Zangetsu
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

..I thought that this whole conversation happened while Mohawk guy was reforging him a new sword and that's why the change was occurring and that Zangetsu was dying...

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Soooo.... the fake Zangetsu/Juha basically fell in love with Ichigo? >_>

Decent enough chapter I guess. Explained a few things, as Phaere pointed out.
    I am wondering if the real Zangetsu is fire based though! I see no other reason to hide it within flames... other than to, you know, hide it lol

And really, complaining about another silly power up in a Shounen? How can you not expect this stuff to happen?!
    YEAH it is expected! i wouldn't complain anything about it i mean come on. Rukia activated his shinigami power, ichigo learned bankai for 3 days, then he got his hollow powers from the vizards, and after that the final getsuga tensho. and THEN Fullbring, and now, his real zanpakuto. how can that be silly now?
    I don't get why some people are glad that bleach is ending and saying that its messed up after the rescue rukia in soul society arc. Ichigo just happened to be a character that contains all this power.

So was the Final Getsuga Tensho using only the powers he couldn't supress or not?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derax View Post
    So was the Final Getsuga Tensho using only the powers he couldn't supress or not?
    As far as I have understood what has been going on, FGT was/is a move, that allows for a HUGE temporary power-up at the cost of losing his powers afterwards. So from what was just revealed, yes FGT was only the power Old Man Zangetsu couldn't seal.

In all honesty though, I expect Ichigo to have his old bankai, in a slightly less powerful version, to become his new shikai, and get a new/evolved Bankai. As well as being able to call upon ShiroIchigo for the whole Vizard mask power, thus increasing his power, without just saying "Ichigo gets new sword, ichigo strong nao!", but rooting the power up in something that actually has already happened, and isnt such a far fetched idea.

i'd enjoy him being able to go into controlled vasto lord mode for a boost in his power not to mention lookin badass
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok been watching CN bleach episode and after ichigos dad mentions the passage being a place to exile criminals as well as the "cleaner" throwing you outta whack with time..I think maybe Juha Bach may have been affected by these at one point..Sorry tired just dawned on me that it totally would make some sense if time travel was involved....Or something crazy like that.

15+ Year Old Account
    You're waaaaaaay behind buddy. Bleach contnuity is pretty weak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    You're waaaaaaay behind buddy. Bleach contnuity is pretty weak.
    If you mean me LOL nah i just dropped the fansubs for the manga...I am FULLY up to date.

And no it's not as weak as you;d like to think and i noticed LONG ago that Kuba had ALOT of things planned out.

10+ Year Old Account
    New chapter and we finally get to see what his new Zanpakto looks like.

Looks a bit weird to me.

A bit weird and still rather huge well definitely not as much as before. It seems the true Zangetsu has 2 blades with one representing Shirosaki and the other being old man zangetsu. If this is the shikai I'm really wondering what bankai will look like (unless this is already bankai). If its shikai then my guess is bankai will combine the two swords into one blade.
    Last edited by Phaere; 2013-06-19 at 09:26 AM.

Quincy and Hollow sword. Sigh.
    Big and small, aka the strenght's of his "inner world". Hollow being much stronger then Quincy.
    Hollow sword with a hole in it, representing the Hollow side, could it also mean more?

Also; did Ichigo just really say "Oh, if my Hollow side is going on rampage, i won't stop/fight it?"
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's great!! I got far too excited seeing the dual blades. Hopefully he'll get some really cool abilities now. And may have to go thru some dual wielding training? Bankai is gonna be vastly different too I imagine.. woo!

10+ Year Old Account
    aawweessoommeee his New Zanpaktou looks the best yet of all his blades!

I'm pretty sure that's his Shikai, as kubo wouldn't let us have EVERYTHING right away, so he'll let Ichigo pwn a few underlings first, then he'll get into a fight with someone serious and we get a whole new cliffhanger with Bankai , although I'm still of the theory that his bankai will have something to do with his Hollow form.

I don't think his Bankai will be a single blade though, seeing how much time Ichigo spends in Bankai, would be wierd to give him a dual blade Zanpaktou and then have bankai return to a single hilt... Hmm one theory I heard... If you look at his new blades, it looks like they might combine... Possibly into a bow... maybe that could be something to do with his Bankai... Not sure if I like that...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    aawweessoommeee his New Zanpaktou looks the best yet of all his blades!

I'm pretty sure that's his Shikai, as kubo wouldn't let us have EVERYTHING right away, so he'll let Ichigo pwn a few underlings first, then he'll get into a fight with someone serious and we get a whole new cliffhanger with Bankai , although I'm still of the theory that his bankai will have something to do with his Hollow form.

I don't think his Bankai will be a single blade though, seeing how much time Ichigo spends in Bankai, would be wierd to give him a dual blade Zanpaktou and then have bankai return to a single hilt... Hmm one theory I heard... If you look at his new blades, it looks like they might combine... Possibly into a bow... maybe that could be something to do with his Bankai... Not sure if I like that...
    Dual Blade, ok... kinda awesome. But I still feel his bankai will stay relatively the same, but this new arc will allow him to use his hollow powers again, so his power "phases" will be sealed>shikai>hollowified shikai>bankai>hollowified bankai>new power. Keeping with his old powerups, and not making the power up so out of left field.
    There is no way Kubo would let ichigo's hollow powers just rot after there was so much done with them, all the way until the final getsuga. It's about time they came back.