10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    It's called makeup, they wear a 1/4 inch of it on their skin. ( i bet their no-makeup face looks smaller)

Oh and BTW, he looks like a kid, i don't find him "cute". And i just can't understand how you GUYS find HIM cute... Maybe it's part of why i don't listen to male k-pop groups, and the fact that they all look the same! Every single k-pop idol male look the same for me.
    Quite a few idols have taken selcas of themselves with no makeup, their skin still looks great. Some more than others of course. People like Ryeowook from Suju has used too much makeup so it affects their skin badly :/

I can appreciate people's look whether I find them attractive or not. I wouldn't want to kiss a guy, but I can still find him cute. Might sound weird but think of it like bunnies, cats and puppies. Only I'd love to trade my face for Yesung and not a cat

@Muzual: It's Luhan from EXO-M Hi again btw, long time no see!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Quite a few idols have taken selcas of themselves with no makeup, their skin still looks great. Some more than others of course. People like Ryeowook from Suju has used too much makeup so it affects their skin badly :/
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tytvQy1vv1...girlmakeup.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    I can honestly say some time i myself see a male and will say he have a beautiful face. But not just this one, i don't like most korean male idols, their usual style is not the style i like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha

I can honestly say some time i myself see a male and will say he have a beautiful face. But not just this one, i don't like most korean male idols, their usual style is not the style i like.
    Yeah most idols seem to go for a very metrosexual look. I absolutely love it, but I understand that some really dislikes it.

Showed my older sister B.A.P's One Shot, she thought it was cool and lame at the same time. The guys looked to "girly" for her, while the theme was cool. But I'll never forgive her for saying that Yongguk looks ugly
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    Most of them are pretty gay though.. not that I'm complaining :3
    True, take Suju for example (again). Most guys there have kissed each other on stage. And I find myself not minding that at all..

As this wise guy once said: <@censored> boy bands are good the second you admit they're hot
    Truest words in the thread! Not sure I'd use "hot", as that kinda implies attractiveness. Like, I'm not sexually attracted to any male idol, but.. I keep thinking that they look delicious. No homo, promise! D: Maybe I'm just in the closet without knowing it myself!

Still cute.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing wrong with being attracted to cuties. We're all a little gay
    I.. I guess so o_o My ex would squeel like a little girl if she read that, so incredibly into yaoi she told me and my friend she would find it hot if we kissed. That, though, will not happen.

From saying someone was cute to declaring our sexually. Only in music threads!

Oh definitely, but he looks better with light brown/dark blonde hair :3 http://i.imgur.com/7RTxiby.jpg
    True, I liked the blonde from the Wolf MV more too. I still can't connect all names to faces in EXO, so the Wolf MV is really confusing. Unless I got it wrong, when the first group have the stage alone in the korean version, both Luhan and Kai are there, but one's from M and the other from K.

Ricky from Teen Top is also super cute: http://i.imgur.com/I6oIXfX.jpg
    Not on par with previous pictures, but still cute!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's a pic of someone i find cute (her of course!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't we all :3
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope we all do! (except maybe Rev i don't know her stand on the HOT topic)

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah most idols seem to go for a very metrosexual look. I absolutely love it, but I understand that some really dislikes it.

Showed my older sister B.A.P's One Shot, she thought it was cool and lame at the same time. The guys looked to "girly" for her, while the theme was cool. But I'll never forgive her for saying that Yongguk looks ugly
    I'm with your sister on this. I don't think Korean guys are ugly, but most of them just look way too "soft" and their hair is too long or girlish for American women to find them attractive.

I hope we all do! (except maybe Rev i don't know her stand on the HOT topic)
    I don't think Tiffany is ugly but my preference from GG is Sunny.

Most of these girls groups I've been watching I automatically like the ones with the cute, short haircuts...but there are exceptions, obviously, like Hyuna and CL. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I'm with your sister on this. I don't think Korean guys are ugly, but most of them just look way too "soft" and their hair is too long or girlish for American women to find them attractive.
    I can get that, but Yongguk. He's full of testosterone! :/

Yeah it's a mix of both EXO-M and EXO-K. Let me know if there's someone you're unsure about who it is and I'll try to help!
    I see! I thought the first team in the korean version were EXO-K and then vice versa. But that really explains a lot. As of right now I can't think of anyone in particular that I want the name of, but I might take you up on that later

Tiffany is cute but Sooyoung is cuter :3
    Yoona MVP!

Taecyeon is pretty hot though!
    Rumours of Yoona and Taecyeon dating all that time ago damaged me, I can't bring myself to like the guy no matter how funny he's been on variety shows I've seen >_< I'm not even that crazy about biases and stuff anymore.

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 08:07 PM ----------

An analyst from Korea Investment Holdings hinted at some of SM Entertainment's plans for the 2nd half of 2013. He stated, "f(x) is going to release their full album in June or July. SHINee is also planning a mini album scheduled to be released in the second half of the year. There's also a possibility that a new artist will debut in the second half of the year as well."

This along with the rumors of a potential TaeTiSeo comeback should excite SM Entertainment fans for the rest of 2013!
    This dude better be right, I NEED my f(x) back, and just a TV show won't cut it.
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-06-12 at 06:03 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my, something to watch when I wake up tomorrow!

I just remembered, apparently Super Junior's "Kiss The Radio" radio show crashed when EXO made an appearance, too many fans tuning in/asking question or something. That's just awesome.

---------- Post added 2013-06-13 at 01:31 AM ----------

I know, right! I have a slight obsession with collecting pictures of these qts :c
    Totally understandable
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

After School's new song:

Ivy's new song as well:

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do i feel like both these new songs won't be well received in Korean? Pole dancing and BDSM... It was ackward watching After School in this MV even if the song is really good.

10+ Year Old Account
    But pole dancing is a very good way to work out, and it's not like they did any really suggestive moves, they pretty much just spun around ^^ I share your feeling of Koreans not taking this too well.. but they should!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do i feel like both these new songs won't be well received in Korean? Pole dancing and BDSM... It was ackward watching After School in this MV even if the song is really good.
    I just watched both of them and even though slower songs usually aren't my thing I actually liked both of them. That being said, and granted I don't have English subtitles for the After School song, I don't really understand what pole dancing has to do with "First Love".

Made about as much sense to me as randomly sticking zombies into other music videos. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Next girl group MV: Zombies with pole dancing!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I don't really understand what pole dancing has to do with "First Love".
    Did you not pole dance for your first love!

Anyway, English subs version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjXXSsVNncQ
    Pro-tip, if you want to find an English sub version in high quality search artist name song name loenent
    Loenent always puts subs on, though they only have certain artists, After School is one of them

The subtitles don't really explain the poles though..think it's just random xD Songs awesome though

---------- Post added 2013-06-13 at 09:45 PM ----------

Downloading album now only 6 songs but it's After School so I'm expecting 6 good songs! xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Next girl group MV: Zombies with pole dancing!
    Pole dancing zombies? Now THAT would be something to see. I don't like zombies. Never have. :P

I'm watching all the seasons of Supernatural on Netflix and my husband asked me why I didn't want to watch Walking Dead because he heard it was good. I was just like...all the other crap doesn't bother me, but zombies? For some reason...just no! *shudders*

I would not survive the zombie apocalypse!

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Did you not pole dance for your first love!
    Definitely not. In fact, I've never pole danced.

And I was 16 when I had my first love. How old are those girls? o.O