Thread: Nazgrim

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Loyal to the very end, to the warchief that he probably knows is wrong. I hope we don't kill him. Or at least that he acknowledges garrosh is wrong throughout the fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgePayne View Post
    Cumon really, Over the course of dungeons and raids the alliance have killed quite a few of our own number or characters that were originally lorewise alliance.

If this is the first time the horde may have to kill one of their own welcome to the club.
    This is certainly NOT the first time we have killed bad Horde characters in raids.

Rend Blackhand
    Kargath Bladefist (Horde had stuff named after this guy as he was considered a hero, yet he became a boss in TBC)
    Zul'jin (witherbark trolls still revere him)
    Cho'gall
    Putress
    Varimathras
    Deathbringer Saurfang

I'm sure there's plenty more that can be rolled off the kill list.

Horde has spawned a large chunk of the raid bosses in wow.

My hope is Nazgrim will switch sides at the end of the fight and won't just die. Perhaps Thrall or Saurfang can convince him to come over after we best him?

So..apparently Nazgrim gets killed....

Source: http://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=71178
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Look at the Golden Lotus bosses - the whole basis of this Old God appears to be clouding people's judgement.

Perhaps he's under MC...

Or... he's reluctantly forced to carry out his Warchief's orders. Hopefully, the fight will end with him trying to fight to the end and then being subdued by an NPC. Something like a POW

10+ Year Old Account
    One of his quotes: 'A new land, he says. Paint it red, he says. *Sigh*'

Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Faustus View Post
    One of his quotes: 'A new land, he says. Paint it red, he says. *Sigh*'
    And yet he went and did it. Can't say the dude isn't loyal.
    Nothing ever bothers Juular.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Do you think theres any hope that after we fight him, he'll come around and realize his warchiefs a monster?
    Maybe you and Nazgrim perceive the idea of "loyality" differently. Like, for him when you swear an oath, you keep it. For others, it can have little to no meaning, to the point where shaking hands with Vol'Jin completly overrides the previous oath.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    So..apparently Nazgrim gets killed....

Source: http://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=71178
    That really doesn't say anything about death. It just proves he is a boss.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    That really doesn't say anything about death. It just proves he is a boss.
    Indeed, the chance remains that he may be beaten unconscious and arrested, later being turned to the new new new horde.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Maybe you and Nazgrim perceive the idea of "loyality" differently. Like, for him when you swear an oath, you keep it. For others, it can have little to no meaning, to the point where shaking hands with Vol'Jin completly overrides the previous oath.
    Why keep such an oath to a madman, though? To die happy knowing you never tarnished your honour, while the marauding idiot you're dying for completely discarded his own a long time ago?

That seems hollow to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    He better die. What's the point of knocking all these guys unconscious?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Why keep such an oath to a madman, though? To die happy knowing you never tarnished your honour, while the marauding idiot you're dying for completely discarded his own a long time ago?

That seems hollow to me.
    Loyalty knows no bounds regardless of the actions.

Damn you GRRM, why do you have to infest everything I love with your killing ways?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post

That seems hollow to me.
    First of all, loyality is loyality. This is one of the words without ifs and buts.

Besides, he didn't swear the oath to the madman Garrosh is right now. He sworn it in Cataclysm, when Garrosh was, well, a decent warchief. This is the gamble. Everything can change, you just have to be the man to face the changes, like you were when swearing the oath.

I for one can very clearly see a 1% "Come to your senses Nazgrim" moment where Garrosh comes up from behind and is all like "Dude I thought you had my back? Well I guess now you're dead" and kills him himself...this may even be the lore moment that the Sha spring forth from his body, the pride he has for his 'true horde' welling up inside him and catalyzing his transformation, and then he runs off backwards like Milhouse Manastorm and waits for us on his Bone Throne.

Oh yeah, wheres Milhouse?! God I wish he came back, only this time as a True Horde supporter...if only to hear the squeaky voice of a gnome shout 'LOKTAR OGAR!'
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Get real bro, if walkers bite Daryl, they become Daryl's.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodoxus View Post
    Damn you GRRM, why do you have to infest everything I love with your killing ways?
    He may come after your family next!
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least I hope his fight is an honorable one. I don't want to get there and find just another mindless grunt. He deserves some RP speech to explain why he decided to stick with Garrosh and when(if) he dies, make it be as graceful and respectable as he deserves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Question:

Do you guys think Nazgrim will get a model update?
    Raids like these always have nice models of bosses that look 'bad ass', but nazgrim looks like... shit if we compare him to Garrosh.
    I think we see Nazgrim getting a model update for SoO. (maybe corrupted too?)

What do you guys think?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Question:

Do you guys think Nazgrim will get a model update?
    Raids like these always have nice models of bosses that look 'bad ass', but nazgrim looks like... shit if we compare him to Garrosh.
    I think we see Nazgrim getting a model update for SoO. (maybe corrupted too?)

What do you guys think?
    Good question, I think he won't personally, but then again all they really need to do is slightly tweak the new fantastic Garrosh model (the model everyone thinks will be the new player Orc model) and he's good to go, I can't imagine a reason not to
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Get real bro, if walkers bite Daryl, they become Daryl's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sad to see him die. From wotlk I always thought he's a pretty cool Orc.
    Well sometime ago I remember somebody complaining to GC about the number of bosses defeat at 1% HP. Guessing blizz didn't wanna do too much of those fight endings let alone for Nazgrim, and instead apply those to corrupt Klaxxi Paragons and Golden Lotus mons in 5.4's raid.