Thread: Nazgrim

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    I'm ok with Admiral Taylor being killed.

Also, we need a death to balance that of Socks. This works.
    NOOO! NOONE CAN BALANCE THE DEATH OF SOCKS! T.T.... if Blizzard ever try to do balance it, then the Alliance would launch 3 mana bombs, one to Sylvermoon, one to the Goblin City in Aszhara and one to the Trolls isles, and then retake Lordaeron and complete destroy Orgrimmar in the patch 5.4 and creating another group of camps for the Orcs to put them there

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 12:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Except the fact that they have been mirrored for two expansions. I don't say that Taylor have to die, but would be interesting see him involved in the raid, maybe personally in the very fight against Nazgrim. Just killing off Nazgrim, with Taylor lost somewhere else, for than reappiring good and happy next expansion would be awful.
    Yeah i understand but i think he shouldn't die, at least not yet, maybe he can be one of the alliance character in the future that maintain the horve vs alliance conflict with the help of the Jinyu to fight the Horde and the Hozen

Deleted
    I also liked Ned Stark. But we all know that Sean Bean cannot survive any movie or series...

In WoW nobody really "dies". It's always just a setback!

It's always more fulfilling story wise when we kill/fight someone that has back story we're tied to vs a nameless/faceless big bad.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Quote Originally Posted by Noctim View Post
    In WoW nobody really "dies". It's always just a setback!
    Can Sylvanas' rez Orcs? Saurfang was sorta-rezzed by Arthas ...
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

I'm fine with the fact that Nazgrim dies. But HOW he dies is just bad....

Quote Originally Posted by Noctim View Post
    I also liked Ned Stark. But we all know that Sean Bean cannot survive any movie or series...
    He survived in National Treasure, but what kind of life awaits him in prison showers...

10+ Year Old Account
    Something Tells me that Trassk is the kind of person that wouldn't watch Game of Thrones LOL.

Deleted
    From a lore point of view is the only logical. he is a Proud and above everything else loyal soilder to the orcs, even if he thinks garrosh is wrong, he is a man of his word and when since he have made a oarth to protect garrosh, that is what he will.

edit: hahaha but a side note:P this kind of kill the idea of him being the orcs nexst warchief:P

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I actually really love nazgrim and i hope he will die. He is the only person that isnt either mary sueish protagonist or insane mindless idiot. Giving him cliche redemption will remove any illusion of deepth garrosh storyline have. So i salute to poor nazgrim. Its a shame it has to end like that.
    Your Horde PC saves this knucklehead many times, and he's still a gung-ho idiot. No loss for me.

You know who I can't wait to kill!? The Paragons of Klaxxi. Fuck those ass-holes, their shitty quests, and their low rep gains only to have these guys spit on my character.

"Thanks for freeing me...I HATE YOU!" "Please revive my kin...AND FUCKING DIE IN A FIRE!" "Once this Pandaria crisis is over, and our queen is dead...WE WILL KILL YOU BECAUSE WE. HATE. YOU!!!!!"

Good riddance to them.
    Last edited by Orkwuzhere; 2013-06-12 at 07:26 PM.

he'll probably just end up being corrupted and you get to save him. or a zombie. or a robot. or a corrupted zombie robot.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    he'll probably just end up being corrupted and you get to save him. or a zombie. or a robot. or a corrupted zombie robot.
    Will he have a dinosaur or polar bear mount?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orkwuzhere View Post
    Will he have a dinosaur or polar bear mount?
    He will have both my good sir

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar View Post
    I'm fine with the fact that Nazgrim dies. But HOW he dies is just bad....
    Yeah, I would be OK if he died fight AGAINST Garrosh, but living or not through that fight, Blizzard must have a GREAT twist to make us accept that Nazgrim is doing the complete opposite he was doing until now, covering for Vol'Jin and Chen.

Hopefully it is Admiral Taylor who delivers the killing blow.

Looks like Nazgrim will be a true soldier till the end. Even after killing him, I will remember him as a great Horde military leader who gave me fits as Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    I'm ok with Admiral Taylor being killed.

Also, we need a death to balance that of Socks. The death of Nazgrim works.
    Don't forget old Blanchy

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Do you think theres any hope that after we fight him, he'll come around and realize his warchiefs a monster?
    For once i kind of feel your pain. But I've fought aside Illidan, Arthas, Kael'Thas and even Kel'Thuzad in Warcraft 3. They had their un-corrupted reasons for serving their factions/people. In the end each of them stayed loyal to their leaders until the very end.

We fight him with no special corruption on him so this is voluntary on his part. Honestly I'd respect him even more if his reasoning for defending was based on his loyalty. So we aren't just fighting a bunch of mind controlled cultists but an evil* organization bent on world conquest.

This is his choice, so yes there is a possibility for him to get beaten up and then at the last second call a timeout but ask yourself: "Is that a glorious death for a Proud Orc?"

Deleted
    Lok'tar Ogar Nazgrim.

My only general. *salute*

I don't want him to die

Saddens me greatly

Well, it is kinda sad to see him die (if he will). But then again, it was Garrosh who promoted that guy all the way to pretty much his right hand.

Will be interesting to fight him. He'll probably be like Saurfang from ICC

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what Eitrigg thinks of all this...
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.