Deleted
    Ghostcrawler is on twitter atm, so yeah I'm making a subtle hint

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I'm going to assume we get the old Shadowflame animation back. The pink/purple fire spew from some demon-ish head.
    back in the mop beta there was a new shadowflame animation for demo briefly - a larger head and wider cone visual. it's probably that.

Regarding Demonic Breath, I wonder what kind of damage it will wind up doing.

Will it be good? Will we have to take it and hang in melee range again?

Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post

Its a CC talent like Shadowfury. Probably none.

The lvl 90 talent nerfs are just to harsh.

KJC was to good which not a single warlock denied and Mannoroth's Fury has it uses on a limited number of fights but so...

Now mater how you look at it non of the talents are actually worth picking now. Picking talents should improve you, but looking at our current choices picking anything won't help with our dps, utility or survivability. One could literally not pick a talent and you wouldn't even notice it.

The only talent I see any use for is Mannoroth's Fury because their are so many fights where you have multiply targets being able to hit 1 or 2 more will be much better then KJC or the 1% dps increase which is AV.

Deleted
    will allow us not to spec affliction to roll 70% slows all the time...at least i hope.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I'm going to assume we get the old Shadowflame animation back. The pink/purple fire spew from some demon-ish head.
    Most likely, and I too remember the slightly different animation they used during the beta, I never really liked that one though. I think it would be cool if the character exhaled the thing himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post

Won't be doing any damage, it's a control ability. It's a shame it's a talent though, I want both shadow fury and shadowfire at once

I actually don't mind the KJC nerf that much, the only thing that concerns me is having to sit and channel MG/Drain soul, as a pvper that is a very scary thought, especially with the fel armor nerf.

The nerf to Mannoroth's fury is kind of mind boggling. Not sure if anybody has ever complained about that one being OP in any way. Unless they decided to nerf it for the sole reason of being on par with the gutted KJC. This will essentially eliminate Destro from Rbgs, because since the Chaos Bolt nerf, the only thing keeping Destro on teams is their insane spread dmg from MF.

But, this is the first PTR build and things are certainly subject to change.

On the bright side, the season 14 pvp sets are absolutely beautiful for the first time in a long time

t16 is probably meant to resemble something like y´shaar or whats his face

Deleted
    I'm just gonna raid in next patch with no 90 talents picked , to prove to this stupid developing that all 3 talents will become something that will not effect the playstyle at all.

KJC history
    1) on use ability with 1min CD and passive effect.
    2) remaked into Passive effect.
    3) remaked into longer CD with x sec Duration.

( Epic class developing right there ... we know what we're doing. )

Instead of making Archimonde's Veng a utility in raid so at least 1 Warlock out of millions can choose it and use it ... remaking and remaking talents that are not Developed Correctly .... same goes for Blood Horror... how many times they remaked that ?

Pure Develop Skillz right there.

Im gonna raid with no 90 talents no matter what!

More nerfs due to PvP?

Great, thanks, apprieciate it. Killing the main selling point of the redesigned Warlock just means I'm going to reroll I think. I can't stand being static.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    He is right. KJC is overpowered. Casters shouldn't be able to just run around and cast whatever the fack they want. I'm glad for these changes. Nerf locks some more. Get the fotm bullshit out of the way.
    Then how are hunters not OP? nothing they do needs them to stand still.

The change probably will become a typo or a bugged tooltip.

Sidenote: i know they mentioned that they were not happy with DOT dmg in pvp. So the only way to counter that is to buff affliction as a whole pve/pvp will benefit.

Deleted
    I want KJC back :/

I honestly don's see why they thought that locks need to be nerfed at all?!?!??!

We need to be buffed in PvP, not nerfed.

And btw nerfing KJC will turn the lock only fun factor at the moment off by a very, very wide margin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberthug32 View Post
    The change probably will become a typo or a bugged tooltip.

Sidenote: i know they mentioned that they were not happy with DOT dmg in pvp. So the only way to counter that is to buff affliction as a whole pve/pvp will benefit.
    Don't count on it. Affliction is pretty decent for PvP right now due healers being trash right now and how strong elemental shamans are right now.

I am so IMMENSELY HAPPY with the warlock nerfs! Like you guys had OP last tier talents in the first place its just something which should've been done LONG ago than now..don't attack me, BUT BOTH THE MF nerf , the KIC nerf were well-justified!

Everyone is welcome to give their opinions, but please watch how you word it. There are plenty of warlocks that take posts as this one as rather problematic.
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-06-12 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Huuga View Post
    I am so IMMENSELY HAPPY with the warlock nerfs! Like you guys had OP last tier talents in the first place its just something which should've been done LONG ago than now..don't attack me, BUT BOTH THE MF nerf , the KIC nerf were well-justified!
    Mage forum is that way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What? KJC with CD, duration time?

No, please no, come on Blizzard...