Quote Originally Posted by Armitagethethird View Post
    For every lock saying hunters should also lose their casting while mo.ving a couple of things.

1) Almost everything we do is instant cast wit hno cast time. Very few things have a cast time with us.

2) As hunters we have always been able to move and dps. We are the original kiters of this game. Warlocks did not get kite abilities (less they just feared the mob non stop) till this expansion. You are going back to what you once were. Stop trying to drag hunters with you to a place they never were at before
    Just because there is a precedence does NOT mean it should be blindly followed.

For every lock saying hunters should also lose their casting while mo.ving a couple of things.

1) Almost everything we do is instant cast wit hno cast time. Very few things have a cast time with us.

2) As hunters we have always been able to move and dps. We are the original kiters of this game. Warlocks did not get kite abilities (less they just feared the mob non stop) till this expansion. You are going back to what you once were. Stop trying to drag hunters with you to a place they never were at before

Warlocks did use to kite, as well as tank. You must have forgot we kited Striders on Lady Vashj??? Searing pain was op.

but to change something this drastic for us and play styles is something they do when they rework classes for a new xpac.

And all i see here is locks lost something so now everyone else must suffer too. Go to the forums and petition blizzard to not do these things instead of demanding other classes should be punished too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    More nerfs due to PvP?

Great, thanks, apprieciate it. Killing the main selling point of the redesigned Warlock just means I'm going to reroll I think. I can't stand being static.
    wat, it was pve where locks were top and blizz said that was the point of nerf

And all i see here is locks lost something so now everyone else must suffer too. Go to the forums and petition blizzard to not do these things instead of demanding other classes should be punished too.
    You have read almost none of these posts then.

Most posts I've read, on wow's forums, icy-veins, and here on mmo-champ, are begging that not only should KJC not be taken away, but that all casters move towards a mobile casting configuration. Warlocks tested it, and we agree that turret casting is an unnecessary thing of the past, and mobile casting can be balanced against DPSe and risk (snare). And it is just more fun.

Fun. All classes should get it. The sooner the better.
    Last edited by epyn; 2013-06-13 at 07:21 AM.

Yes I did read these posts and a lot of the locks here are demanding other classes suffer too if KJC goes live. I will say it again just mass petition Blizzard forums to stop this madness from going live.

Deleted
    Pleas be vocal on this page instead of on MMO champ:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...4936?page=1#16

We have 16 pages of comments on MMO, and only half a page on WoW PTR forums, you know, where your posts actually matter.

From a Eu blue:
    The reason for this change is that Kil'Jaeden's Cunning just felt too good and over 99% of Affliction Warlocks were taking it. We weren't happy with the snare effect, but when it had a cast time debuff instead, no one used it. Changing it to just be a snare effect ended up making the talent too good. We have a long PTR cycle ahead, there is plenty of time to tinker with it, and Warlocks will be balanced around this.

It’s worth noting that the new Kil'Jaeden's Cunning is off of the global cooldown and can be cast while another spell cast is already in progress. For the Affliction Warlocks worried about this change; one recent change on the 5.4 PTR is that Haunt is now castable while moving.

haha yes we're gonna cast haunt on the move while we can't channel MG. very useful change blizz.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by whi View Post
    From a Eu blue:
    haha, casting Haunt while moving without being able to use the buff with MG after that? Yeah, that sounds like every warlock will do that...not!

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish we could at least cast incinerate on the move or something!
    I think fighting melee as a warlock next patch is going to be really hard
    dragonmaw - EU

I just tested KJC on the ptr, and even the use for it isn't working. You can't cast even when its active and moving. So i bet we will see clarification soon.

They really seem determined to push this change next patch.. on the PTR haunt can be cast while moving..

Seems that destruction's 4/5 bonus has a 10-ish seconds of icd. :<

EU players please let them know in response to that post that it's near worthless to be able to cast Haunt while moving without being able to channel MG.

Don't get me wrong, it's better than nothing ... but it's a resource-limited ability, and using that resource just to have something to cast might honestly not be better than simply casting nothing ... using it just to have something to cast means there's a good chance it's used on weak dots, and even if used on strong dots it's gonna lose MG time from the movement.

Again, don't get me wrong ... better than nothing ... there will be situations where you only need to move for the time it takes to cast a Haunt you were about to cast anyway, or you're at full shards and you just need to bleed one ...

I dunno ... it's good they're looking to at least somewhat compensate ...
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Maybe we can persuade them to add UA in addition to haunt?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rables View Post
    Maybe we can persuade them to add UA in addition to haunt?
    That won't solve the problem of overwriting your strong DoTs when forced to move.

Deleted
    Well they said we are going to be balanced around not being able to cast on the move. Let's not freak out, we're in a Petri dish right now.

Deleted
    Cant be more exited for this, as a feral druid, no more running and casting.

Quote Originally Posted by parish View Post
    Cant be more exited for this, as a feral druid, no more running and casting.
    Unless its a Hunter?