Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    DAT laugh when Garrosh applauds...priceless!! Awesome update to the model.
    It's a new emote /megusta

Deleted
    Damn, that is one sick model.

That Garrosh model, OMG! I don't like the model itself (never did, I hate the big arms and hands), but the details on that face and the fingers is amazing! Those expressions, absolutely gorgeous! They can lipsync all quest texts with that tech. Please, please, PLEASE put all new quests in spoken word and lipsync it This looks more like a possible new players model then that new female troll does, and she was already very pretty and a huge improvement.

Last edited by chaud; 2013-06-13 at 12:31 PM. Reason: removed 8mb gif

Garrosh running full speed.

Nope.

Not interested in being on the receiving end of that rampage.

Intimidating as fuuarrk.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Even as a Garrosh hater I have to say that model is seriously awesome!

The hunchback and thick wrists sadly stay there.
    I wish those new models were the chance Blizzard would take to finally dissociate the Orcs of today from those under demonic corruption.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here we have the belt-wearing-nipple-chafing Orc who should also come with a helmet.

Deleted
    I hope there will be some kind of cinematic to show how the Vale got overtaken by the Sha and the big statues broken.
    I also hope it will all be repaired when we've sorted this mess !

The updated Garrosh model is a big upgrade, but I'm annoyed by how his fangs move when he talks. Jaws don't work like that !
    Last edited by mmocbdf89e9772; 2013-06-13 at 12:03 PM.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also, I thought I remember reading that once 5.4 hit, we would be leaving Pandaria for the whole Siege deal but I see here that there will be a raid under the lake? Interesting...

dat troll face when he's smiling

orc model's ready! Now put this in game plz!

Deleted
    The laugh is so awsome

Deleted
    I have a feeling these new animations will be the animations of the updated races.

Stood in the Fire LegendaryDude's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, first off: the hearthstone soundtrack is fucking awesome!

Secondly, i wonder what the raid portal will be used for. First thing i thought was: Filler raid between mop and next expansion, we travel beneath pandaria to destroy the remains of y'shaarj. Then i remembered they said from the beginning that there won't be a filler raid.

Maybe we start our siege on Orgrimmar only to find out that Garrosh and his elite few are not in Orgrimmar anymore, but have traveled to pandaria and are doing something beneath the vale. But that would leave the question about the closed giant door in secrets of hellfire. Can't wait to find out more!

He so cartoony and alive! I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    The more I look at this, the more it looks like he is saying:
    "I don't know."
    Last edited by chaud; 2013-06-13 at 12:32 PM. Reason: removed 8mb gif
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

LOL. reading these patch notes made me rofl. This game is becoming more ridiculous by the day. flexible raiding what a joke. so glad i'm not subbed anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    soo garosh changing from orc to ogre in the proces of updating model? looks kinda wierd

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like we got an early look of the updated animations (and models; the models probably have to be adjust so the animation works with it) for the Orcs. The rest of the races should be of the same quality.

The only question that remains is will BC and Cata models get updated - Cata probably doesn't need an upgrade that badly, BC on the other hand ...