Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I can almost bet money that we head to Org via In-game Cinematic after we kill the sha.
    And maybe this certain cinematic triggers from someone in the raid stepping 1 yard too far from the previous boss and it lasts forever and screws with loot AND on top of this let's make it unskippable. Such a cinematic would be super awesome... Right? >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Nekosom View Post
    To get back on topic, I'm really curious about the progression of this raid. Will the beginning even be set in Orgrimmar, or does the raid comprise of multiple geographical locations? Obviously the raid portal is in Vale of Eternal Blossoms, but I'm really wondering how the story portion plays out that sends us to Orgrimmar. Any hints of that in the files Silencer?
    I will give u something about that. They left some note in GarroshCompund files.

http://imageshack.us/a/img42/5936/jzv.png
    http://imageshack.us/a/img842/8837/iqr.png
    http://imageshack.us/a/img607/4912/wzy.png

I'm not a fan of the layout. Too enclosed. I prefer large rooms like in the Secrets of Ragefire.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekosom View Post
    To get back on topic, I'm really curious about the progression of this raid. Will the beginning even be set in Orgrimmar, or does the raid comprise of multiple geographical locations? Obviously the raid portal is in Vale of Eternal Blossoms, but I'm really wondering how the story portion plays out that sends us to Orgrimmar. Any hints of that in the files Silencer?
    I will give u something about that. They left some note in GarroshCompund files.

http://imageshack.us/a/img42/5936/jzv.png
    http://imageshack.us/a/img842/8837/iqr.png
    http://imageshack.us/a/img607/4912/wzy.png

I just love Blizzard with the notes left when u datamine

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The amount of trash that will be in that (assuming it's only the last 1-2 wings) is amazing.

SoO may become my favorite raid yet.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvine View Post
    Wowhead is more respectable when it comes to these, they don't run simulated servers. Spawning level 1 toons riding unobtainable mounts. Clearly, you can do that on the PTR right?

It comes down to Blizzard not upholding the their ToS and people taking advantage until Blizzard decides to do something about it.
    Yo little Gnome, you must be the kind of person who becomes a police officer and then abuses the power and everybody ends up hating you because you are too anal with the rules. Just cool your jets and stay calm. None gets hurt by this. He could also open the files on his rendering program and that is not the same as running a pirate server. This video even has a disclaimer in front of it so that the artists don't get their feelings hurt.

Remember its all fun and games until someone ruins it for EVERYBODY by enforcing rules that don't even apply.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Daelin Proudmoore View Post
    I'm not a fan of the layout. Too enclosed. I prefer large rooms like in the Secrets of Ragefire.
    I think it actually fits the feeling of invading the secret base of a crazed warlord very well.

Imagine raiding a bunker that had each chamber the width of a whole house.

Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    Elvine seriously chill the fuck out, it's not breaking any ToS. Fansites have permission to do this and have been doing it for ages, he's doing same thing MMO-Champion does with their preview videos.
    You're right, MMO C does do the same thing. Same bad thing

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    I think it actually fits the feeling of invading the secret base of a crazed warlord very well.

Imagine raiding a bunker that had each chamber the width of a whole house.
    It is his last resort I suppose. Lost Echo Isles, Razor Hill, Barrens, and now your enemies are attempting a siege. I'm surprised Garrosh had enough foresight to make himself a panic room.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Daelin Proudmoore View Post
    It is his last resort I suppose. Lost Echo Isles, Razor Hill, Barrens, and now your enemies are attempting a siege. I'm surprised Garrosh had enough foresight to make himself a panic room.
    Oh like Hitler? What I had to state it again

hahaha

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

You're right, MMO C does do the same thing. Same bad thing
    If you have a problem with Datamining then stop complaining here and go cry to Blizzard.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    Maybe you should quit WoW in protest? Maybe give me some of your 11,250,000 gold which you've probably earnt from exploiting herb/mining botters? That's against the ToS too, y'know, should you be banned for that? Of course you shouldn't. Technically though you should.
    Excuse me, I've made my gold 100% legit and streamed the whole process of it as well. So how about not assuming that people with lots of gold always bot and exploit.

Excuse me, I've made my gold 100% legit and streamed it as well. So how about not assuming that people with lots of gold always bot and exploit.
    Didn't say you botted. I said you most likely buy ore/herbs that have been gathered by botters. Just as bad according to the ToS.

For all those that are speculating how the raid might work, log in and read the dungeon journal.....

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    Didn't say you botted. I said you most likely buy ore/herbs that have been gathered by botters. Just as bad according to the ToS.
    Point out which sellers are botters and I'll be more than happy to not support them. Till you do, there is no real way for me to tell who botted their materials and who didn't from looking at the AH.
    Last edited by Elvine; 2013-06-14 at 01:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is it underground? I thought it's the Siege of Orgrimmar, not the Siege of the Underground Caverns...

Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    Why is it underground? I thought it's the Siege of Orgrimmar, not the Siege of the Underground Caverns...
    The raid takes place in different places. Hell it even starts out in Pandaria.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Looks pretty cool. Hate the part that reminds me of RFC. /shudders. I feel like this is more awesome for alliance than horde as, well, it is pretty Orgrimarry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SilvaAger View Post
    Looks pretty cool. Hate the part that reminds me of RFC. /shudders. I feel like this is more awesome for alliance than horde as, well, it is pretty Orgrimarry.
    I think it actually is Ragefire, at least remodeled by Garrosh.

I know a website i won't be visiting... cough elvines cough.

The place looks like an Orc's Gnomeregan.

10+ Year Old Account
    So because you are an official fansite, the rules do not apply to you?

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/legal/wow_tou.html
    First, why do you even care? It seems like you're literally just trying to pick a fight for no reason.

Second, none of those apply to data-mining with studio 3dsmax, or do you want to tell me how he's hosting a server or connecting to the game/service in any way? No rules were violated, don't be so self-righteous.

---------- Post added 2013-06-13 at 09:36 PM ----------

Lemme get this right, as long as no one is getting hurt... it's okay to break the rules and legal ToS?

So it's just Blizzard dropping the ball on upholding their ToS?
    No, he's not breaking the TOS in the first place. Re-read the TOS you quoted really hard, because it seems like you didn't understand it.

---------- Post added 2013-06-13 at 09:37 PM ----------

How is this NOT breaking the rules? Did you read any of my quote?
    Apparently you didn't read your own quote.