Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is it weird that I actually wrote up a scenario on how Siege of Org would go and a Protodrake of Zaela's was made. If it's Shaified I am going to cry because I made that idea :-P
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Is it weird that I actually wrote up a scenario on how Siege of Org would go and a Protodrake of Zaela's was made. If it's Shaified I am going to cry because I made that idea :-P
    Oh God.

A sha infused Proto Drake?

I don't even want to imagine that terrifying spectacle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Multiple places, you have to sell me on. One reason I disliked Dragon Soul. Some new environments though, check.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    Multiple places, you have to sell me on. One reason I disliked Dragon Soul. Some new environments though, check.
    Seems like the first part of the raid is actually BENEATH the Vale, so that opens a new raid environment.

Raiding Orgrimmar though, Im curious how it'll play out.

I always knew a large portion of it would take place underground, but I've very curious to see how the city as a whole will come into play.

Dragon Soul was nearly 100% recycled environments, so I'm expecting the city of Orgrimmar itself to be the only partially "recycled" zone.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wonder do we get to keep those underground tunnels after we dethrone Garrosh? Or will we just cave them in? But they are under Orgrimmar so i guess caving them in is out of the question? I'm really curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Fengas View Post
    I wonder do we get to keep those underground tunnels after we dethrone Garrosh? Or will we just cave them in? But they are under Orgrimmar so i guess caving them in is out of the question? I'm really curious.
    They'll possibly be infested with Yshaarj's corruption, so I think we'd just burn them down.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not going to give my final word until it gets released on the PTR as I can see its still in alpha stage however, it's looking good and maybe when the doodads are added and other stuff it will be better and also I hope that it would be above and under orgrimmar as it would be better to start the siege from above and then end it to where garrosh's "hidden throne" is.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    There is a model of Kor'kron protodrake in the files. The armor u see on picture is official, but the dragon skin, is used from default proto drake, since the real skin miss.

http://imageshack.us/a/img843/6735/s...3061320575.png

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks like the last page and a half or so has gotten back on topic so I'm going to leave the thread open. Please stay on-topic and don't derail and argue or I'll have to close the thread and start handing out infractions.

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks good so far. Reminds me of old style dungeons which is a good thing.

It will be interesting to see the finished version of the raid. I'm assuming we will do battle in the city itself, and Garrosh will be all like "haha if u want 2 25v1 me u better come down to my TRUE lair".

Thanks OP.

Also, love your avatar. I've way too many fond memories of the Crusader games