Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Deepholm farm nerfed!

So Blizzard just nerfed the gold farming/leveling spot in Deepholm (Verlok Stand) by nerfering the spawn time.
    Do you think this nerf was needed or did they just destroy your farm place as the did for me, and now when that spot is gone where are you going to farm/level instead?

- Hotsome

Any unfair advantage will be nerfed - if you find a new way to exploit more xp/gold per minute than anywhere else it will be nerfed/removed. Deal with it.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    Yeah that's true

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Any unfair advantage will be nerfed - if you find a new way to exploit more xp/gold per minute than anywhere else it will be nerfed/removed. Deal with it.
    How is it unfair when everyone can do it? That doesnt make sense.

Should have been done ages ago :P

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    Certain classes were vastly better at it than others.

Also the farming that happened there was ridiculous, plus all the cloth that dropped.

It's a disproportionate amount of gold/exp compared to most other sources (or so I'm guessing, since I've seen a lot of people talk about it being a great farming spot, never tried it myself). Maybe "unfair" wasn't the best description, but his point was pretty clear.

was it still viable in mop?
    i think there are other places there you can easily "outfarm" Verlok Stan

Deleted
    Gaming used to be about finding the best way yourself. Now we good a bunch of monkeys who follow a guide for everything and whine if someone else uses his brain to do better.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Kryos means unintended to be done that way. Any place that you can get a lot gold or any other item in a short time vs anywhere else or lvl faster than any other location should be fixed.
    Last edited by Nuvuk; 2013-06-14 at 11:07 AM.

Not a surprise they seem to nerf everywhere you can traditionally farm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do what I've always done to level.. Get a max level character to boost me in dungeons for a couple hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised it took them this long honestly. I do think it is silly though, if someone wants to spend their time killing mobs over and over to get gold and items they should be allowed to.
    Other prefer the auction house.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rather surprised it took this long, must of been one of the very last things on their list.

Quote Originally Posted by Bsod View Post
    was it still viable in mop?
    i think there are other places there you can easily "outfarm" Verlok Stan
    All MoP spots are worse than lv60 zones farm-wise. Most mobs drop copper'ish grays, and unless you are raid geared, take a time to kill.
    Do what I've always done to level.. Get a max level character to boost me in dungeons for a couple hours.
    Slightly off-topic, but looks like dungeon leveling was nerfed as well. I was getting boost in TBC heroic at lv60 (mass exp usually this way) couple days ago - and exp gains were nerfed by 80% (sic), in comparison to what I was getting on previous alt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferocity View Post
    All MoP spots are worse than lv60 zones farm-wise. Most mobs drop copper'ish grays, and unless you are raid geared, take a time to kill.

Slightly off-topic, but looks like dungeon leveling was nerfed as well. I was getting boost in TBC heroic at lv60 (mass exp usually this way) couple days ago - and exp gains were nerfed by 80% (sic), in comparison to what I was getting on previous alt.
    Sounds like artificial content extension to me.

How the fuck does it take them a year and half to think of that nerf?

When ever there is a place that makes a high amount of money its going to get nerfed. The morale to the story is that the first rule of profit club is that you don't talk about profit club.

Besides it was becoming a place where everyone was trying to be a deuchebag to each other. I was more than willing to share the zone but if you purposely snag stuff in front of me then I'm going to show you how a demonology warlock can ruin your one hour timer on your treasure potion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Any unfair advantage will be nerfed - if you find a new way to exploit more xp/gold per minute than MoP dailies it will be nerfed/removed. Deal with it.
    Fixed that for you.

Deleted
    They should've nerfed it a long time ago.