Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Pion View Post
    best thing you can do:

enjoy the leveling process. because having fun isnt wasted time in a game.

if you dont enjoy it dont play it.
    Exactly, it like someone posting here saying "Do you like Pizza?" and if enough people answer yes then they will try it. Play the game and if you like it, keep playing, otherwise stop again. It won't cost anything if you already own it. The thing is that you need to play the game without expecting it to be something. If I start play GW2 and expect it to be like WOW, I won't enjoy it, because it's a different game, not a B2P version of WOW.

Deleted
    Im keeping up my break still. They are getting hang of spvp, but only for the 8 people who played and streamed since launch. Since my team left I need solo queues to be able to play... and Im thinking that Wildstar will probably be launched before GW2 gets that to work properly. However... time will tell =) But for now, there's no room for me in the GW2 spvp

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, just try it, I came back after quitting 2 weeks in. The dungeons are horrendous, I still havent done an ascended yet because I really havent felt up to it after my last few failed Pugs. Its a time filler, but even that's getting shorter the more I play.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    Exactly, it like someone posting here saying "Do you like Pizza?" and if enough people answer yes then they will try it. Play the game and if you like it, keep playing, otherwise stop again. It won't cost anything if you already own it. The thing is that you need to play the game without expecting it to be something. If I start play GW2 and expect it to be like WOW, I won't enjoy it, because it's a different game, not a B2P version of WOW.
    I'd say it's more like "I bought pizza and had a slice but it was so-so. The pizza is in the fridge and I'm hungry, should I eat some?"

Already bought the game, it's just waiting out there in the internet. Nothing wrong with trying it again, it really depends more on your expectations than the game at this point.