Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Another new raid in 5.4???

Check this:

Meeting stone says: "Vale Raid Meeting Stone"

Will there be another, a second, raid in patch 5.4 beside Siege of Orgrimmar?
    I quess this is the lair of old god Y'Shaarj.

I hope we get two raids next patch. And that we first need the kill Garrosh/Sha of Pride and then we unlock Y'Shaarj's lair or something.

That IS the SoO entrance.

10+ Year Old Account
    It could also be the next VoA style boss.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    It could also be the next VoA style boss.
    I doubt that since the two other VoA-style bosses currently in MoP are World bosses..

Deleted
    In The Model pre-view there's 2 sha models, one i guess is the sha of pride, which i guess will fuse with Garrosh to make a sha infused Garrosh and the other one i guess could be the Y'shaarj's model which might just be a HC only boss

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirman View Post
    I doubt that since the two other VoA-style bosses currently in MoP are World bosses..
    yeah and those turned out well. Don't most people prefer instanced? blizz finally caving?
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    It's on the front page for 2 days now.
    There are multiple scenarios.. (no pun intended)

- Possibly some entrance to SoO, so we don't actually have to travel to Durotar each time, or whatever.

- If they keep up the trend, Sha of Pride is likely a new 15 minute world boss. Along with a new 2 hour respawn one, in that horrible yetanothernew islandwherewecantfly in 5.4.

- or it's just Sha underground in the Valley.

- or it's Y'Shaarj underground in the Valley.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alskonda View Post
    That IS the SoO entrance.
    What this guy said. Speculation can now end.
    BAD WOLF

Just because some people want to keep on the discussion:

- Blizzard's patch notes only reffer to one raid, so only ONE raid. Siege of Orgrimmar.
    - The first boss of the raid is something about the vale. Stated in the dungeon journal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinder View Post
    In The Model pre-view there's 2 sha models, one i guess is the sha of pride, which i guess will fuse with Garrosh to make a sha infused Garrosh and the other one i guess could be the Y'shaarj's model which might just be a HC only boss
    the sha of pride is a boss itself. the other Sha of anger model is just odd. and garrosh will empower himself with Y'shaarj not the sha of pride and NO its not corrupting him. It is his own choice.

No Tusk Club.

The first 4 bosses of Siege of Orgimmar are in the Vale of Eternal Sorrows (Blossoms).

10+ Year Old Account
    OP, as its been said, this will be the entrance to the SoO raid. Nothing more need be said about it.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Does orgrimmar move to vale of eternal blossoms? because this is starting to feel like a bait and switch.
    Hi

Deleted
    According to Datamined Journal we start in Vale and head over to Orgrimmar after we have found out that Sha of Pride has corrupted Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    Does orgrimmar move to vale of eternal blossoms? because this is starting to feel like a bait and switch.
    Raid begins with Garrosh -this is what it seems like- unleashing the Sha of Pride/destroying the Vale.

From there we end up in Orgrimmar, then descend into the depths of the city to take down Douchebag McGee.

---------- Post added 2013-06-15 at 01:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Liebchen View Post
    According to Datamined Journal we start in Vale and head over to Orgrimmar after we have found out that Sha of Pride has corrupted Garrosh.
    ....no?

We kill the Sha of Pride as the fourth boss.

Garrosh is using Yshaarj's heart.

He's using it as a WEAPON.

He's not corrupted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    of course, its another new raid with like 20 new bosses and a new item tier set that no dataminer noticed and that blizz never talked about.

/irony

Quote Originally Posted by Alskonda View Post
    Just because some people want to keep on the discussion:

- Blizzard's patch notes only reffer to one raid, so only ONE raid. Siege of Orgrimmar.
    Yes, currently it refers to ONE raid. But it might be possible that we still get a surprise from Blizzard and get a second 'not yet revealed' raid later. Remember that Blizzard told us that patch 5.4 will be the last patch before the next expansion. And that the next expansion will be probably annoucned at the Blizzcon in november.
    If we get only 1 raid then that means that SoO has to cover like 4 or 5 months of gameplay assuming patch 5.4 gets released in august. And 4 or 5 months is a long time for one raid with the speed guilds clear the raids these days. So it's thinkable that Blizzard adds a second raid to fill in the gap.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    Yes, currently it refers to ONE raid. But it might be possible that we still get a surprise from Blizzard and get a second 'not yet revealed' raid later. Remember that Blizzard told us that patch 5.4 will be the last patch before the next expansion. And that the next expansion will be probably annoucned at the Blizzcon in november.
    If we get only 1 raid then that means that SoO has to cover like 4 months of gameplay assuming patch 5.4 gets released in august. 4 months is a long time for one raid with the speed guilds clear the raids these days. So it's thinkable that Blizzard adds a second raid to fill in the gap.
    I'm 100% sure Siege is the last raid of the expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    If we get only 1 raid then that means that SoO has to cover like 4 or 5 months of gameplay assuming patch 5.4 gets released in august. And 4 or 5 months is a long time for one raid with the speed guilds clear the raids these days. So it's thinkable that Blizzard adds a second raid to fill in the gap.
    No, it's not possible. At this point, at least the bare bones of it would have to be in the PTR client. There's nothing there.

What it COULD be
    - Could be SoO, but I find it a bit weird that a "siege of ORGRIMMAR" will take place in the Vale. (Granted, it can't be in Durotar as that would be really stupid, but it could be closeby)
    - Could be a place they're setting aside for a short raid in 5.5 (e.g., Ruby Sanctum after ICC)
    - Maybe a new, hidden, dungeon?

What it WON'T be
    - Another raid for T16. The last thing Blizzard needs to do is design TWO raids for this tier.
    - A medium-large scale raid (unless it is, in fact, Siege of Orgrimmar). If it's not SoO, it will be small/tiny.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.