unholy dk at 1% over 2.2k and spriest at 14% wtf?

Deleted
    You are a DK (I assume), 2 DPS-speccs. Go Frost? There will always be one specc thats better than the other.

Shadow priests sitting their rating since before the patch?
    5.3 didn't reset the ladders after all.
    edit: that seems sketchy... MM hunter rep is higher than BM at 2200+
    wut...survival is too, yeah i don't trust this..

lol blood has a higher representation than unholy what a joke of a class

i would not take those numbers at face value. i've seen wildly inaccurate numbers from that site before.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

15+ Year Old Account
    If your main spec is your PvE spec and you log out as it, does it not record that as your spec?

MM is very good in Thugcleave, but your Survival comment lends merit to my assumption.

Not surprised, unholy dks don't seem viable this season, and probably next season as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    World of Wargraphs is currently bugged, has been bugged since 5.3 came out - something to do with spec detection.

Also all the top spriests have been sitting on their rating since 5.3 came out after the mass dispel (and void shift) nerf.

But ya, what seems to be happening with World of Wargraphs is that it's detecting log-out spec strangely, and in addition since priests only have one dps/questing spec, it's always made shadow appear a little disproportionately high in arenas (not to say that they weren't incredibly popular in 5.2, they were the most played spec).
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

There's something wrong with that page. Numbers don't look anything like that. Crossladder, while still likely prone to some errors, is showing representations that feel closer to reality. DKs aren't top-tier but they aren't that bad.

DK's have good damage. We have the worst mobility in the entire game and limited CC. In addition to that we have zero defensives against any physical damage dealing teams so we die in seconds. That's why. PHD is only good becuase priest/hunter/x is always OP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joakim View Post
    You are a DK (I assume), 2 DPS-speccs. Go Frost? There will always be one specc thats better than the other.
    if anything frost is the one worst of the 2 dps specs

Deleted
    Unholy, just like subtlety for rogues, seems great on paper but in reality it's a pretty complicated playstyle requiring you to keep your eye on a lot of things and gimmicks and many ppl fail at playing it good. Sure you may think you're OP playing a mediocre dk and going against noobtards in random bgs but in serious pvp you're not fooling anyone, which is my most wannabes give up and play blood or frostlol.
    Last edited by mmoc7f02ba85a4; 2013-06-17 at 07:42 AM.

According to crossladder, DK's are the second highest represented pure dps class, behind our hunter overlords, but only 1% behind at that. They have nearly double the representation of rogues and monks and 1.5x the representation of warriors.

UH being the top spec for DK's.

10+ Year Old Account
    poor warriors even more so arms.one of the most played classes to have this low of a rep "even broken in pve also" tells you something is wrong.

Deleted
    UH Dk is more then fine, the best ranked team in the world is UH Dk, BM hunter and disc. The dk's name is Johnnymdr plays on outland eu.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by knutteplutte View Post
    UH Dk is more then fine, the best ranked team in the world is UH Dk, BM hunter and disc. The dk's name is Johnnymdr plays on outland eu.
    Lol at that comp. Best arena melee, best pvp dps class and best pvp healer. The skills they require must be through the roof.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    Shadow priests sitting their rating since before the patch?
    this, same with most rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Khorine View Post
    Lol at that comp. Best arena melee, best pvp dps class and best pvp healer. The skills they require must be through the roof.
    Considering what ladders are like they probably queue into nothing but hunter/disc/x anyway, so it's not really unfair. Just like any other season, they're the best of the fotm. That said, I doubt these guys will hold that spot if pojke/zunni/nolifer actually push for it. Their comp isn't as good anymore but they're so unbelievably good.