Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I think they're testing new scaling tech, and this was just a datamined byproduct.

Besides, at this stage, 2850 agility for a late expansion legendary would be ridiculously weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    I mean...I honestly would not put it past blizzard
    Then you honestly don't understand Blizzard development that well.

TBH, MMOC should have people check their Tinfoil hats at the door.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

I would LOVE to have another reason to dust off my cata rogue. I loved those legendaries!

Quote Originally Posted by Roflifier View Post
    Then you honestly don't understand Blizzard development that well.

TBH, MMOC should have people check their Tinfoil hats at the door.

I could name probably over 50 times when blizzard said they were gonna do something then didn't & vice versa.

This patch holds alot of new tech in it they are capable of.

Challenge mode item level scaling held something they were proud of to be promoting it the way they did.

They have the tech, whether they use it is up to them.

When I said I wouldn't put it past them I didn't say "I'M 100% SURE THEY'RE DOING THIS"

No, I meant "I wouldn't be surprised if they did this, but I'm not completely under the impression they are"

We are still very very early into 5.4.

Your "fact" and my "fact" mean nothing now.

Deleted
    Would be realy cool if all the old legendarys where to scale with level, like heirlooms do. Although, seing how good the legendarys where back in the day, they would probably have to make it easier to get them. Solo farming MC for TF for example, if you are extremly lucky you could get both bindings in the same run, so it would be to easy to get! Legendarys should take a while to get imo, or they would not be legendary!

Legendary should NOT be forever a vanity item. They should implement the new scaling system so we can use old legendries once again. What is the point in making them so dam hard, time consuming, each class gets their own unique weapon...then it will become a vanity item next expansion? Doesn't make sense.

Who doesn't want to use their glaives and frostmourne in killing new bosses? I know everyone who worked hard to acquire those in its release wants to us it AGAIN.

No. something as powerful as legendaries should not be easy to get.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomia View Post
    Legendary should NOT be forever a vanity item. They should implement the new scaling system so we can use old legendries once again. What is the point in making them so dam hard, time consuming, each class gets their own unique weapon...then it will become a vanity item next expansion? Doesn't make sense.

Who doesn't want to use their glaives and frostmourne in killing new bosses? I know everyone who worked hard to acquire those in its release wants to us it AGAIN.
    would be nice personally I gimp myself questing using glaives,,is it efficient hell no..is it fun..yes agree that if they made it possible every rogue and their mother would farm bt but hey "we want to get more people out in the world and not afk in towns" maybe make the old legendarys unusable in anything current raid wise so the special snowflakes don't have a mental breakdown

10+ Year Old Account
    It wouldn't be the first they've made changes to old legendaries. They buffed the bow and adjusted thunderfury a few times.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomia View Post

Yeah everyone and their mum running around with legendaries all the time, what a great idea. So legendary.

I just think they wanted to make some people bust out their 85 rogue alts that have been collecting dust since DS. Let's be honest, compared to the Dragonwrath which nearly DOUBLED the wielder's dps, the daggers sucked dick.

Dragonwrath did not double people's dps. It was ~15-20% dps tops, pre-nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowboy View Post
    Dragonwrath did not double people's dps. It was ~15-20% dps tops, pre-nerf.
    Fotf were about 5%,so they sucked di*k anyhow

I do hope they make all legendarys scale to around, Normal mode epics for the first raid in a expansion. Not to the point that they are BiS ALWAYS, but a reason to use them all again or a bit would be nice. Also would be nice if rather then getting a legendary from Wrathion, he maybe upgraded the weapon of your choice to a higher ilevel, making it legendary. Would give you the chance to use our old legenday again.... just an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Eul View Post
    I do hope they make all legendarys scale to around, Normal mode epics for the first raid in a expansion. Not to the point that they are BiS ALWAYS, but a reason to use them all again or a bit would be nice. Also would be nice if rather then getting a legendary from Wrathion, he maybe upgraded the weapon of your choice to a higher ilevel, making it legendary. Would give you the chance to use our old legenday again.... just an idea.
    exactly what most of the ppl in wow expect tbh is nothing legendary about the legendary items that sit in the bank or bags collecting dust , but on the other hand the ease of how the legendary quests been in MoP , the fact that u can complete it even in LFR wont make my daggers or my warglaives that i got them at the right time feel legendary either when i will see an average LFR Joe that went in BT 1 month at lvl 90 and took them or facerolled DS or firelands to get fangs or dragonwrath or dunno molten core thunderfury wont make them feel as good as they used to be

Quote Originally Posted by Kezuma View Post
    exactly what most of the ppl in wow expect tbh is nothing legendary about the legendary items that sit in the bank or bags collecting dust , but on the other hand the ease of how the legendary quests been in MoP , the fact that u can complete it even in LFR wont make my daggers or my warglaives that i got them at the right time feel legendary either when i will see an average LFR Joe that went in BT 1 month at lvl 90 and took them or facerolled DS or firelands to get fangs or dragonwrath or dunno molten core thunderfury wont make them feel as good as they used to be
    There are at least 3 monks on my server with dual Warglaives and several that have at least one. Everytime I see a monk running around wearing them, I die a little inside.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I just think they wanted to make some people bust out their 85 rogue alts that have been collecting dust since DS. Let's be honest, compared to the Dragonwrath which nearly DOUBLED the wielder's dps, the daggers sucked dick.
    Pretty sure you were high the entire time Dragonwrath was available, and drunk. It was like 15% before the nerf, which was then down to about 10%

the 5.4 LEGENDARY questline wont be dealing with old legendaries. we already know this for fact.
    Wrathion tells you at the end of the 5.3 questline that: you have a powerful celestial cloak and Soon he will be able to infuse it with his own power.
    meaning we will probably have a legendary cape.

Also people have already tweeted and asked gc what type of legendary weapon will be in 5.4 and he said "what makes you think its a weapon".

If anything its just a fix to make the old daggers a little more powerful at 85. OR testing old content scaling

15+ Year Old Account
    i dont see this happening...everyone and their mothers will be running around with legendary weapons then. Just go back and farm incredibly easy old nerfed content and then use jp/vp to upgrade the weapon to current lvls? no way

Quote Originally Posted by Divinite View Post
    the 5.4 LEGENDARY questline wont be dealing with old legendaries. we already know this for fact.
    Wrathion tells you at the end of the 5.3 questline that: you have a powerful celestial cloak and Soon he will be able to infuse it with his own power.
    meaning we will probably have a legendary cape.

Also people have already tweeted and asked gc what type of legendary weapon will be in 5.4 and he said "what makes you think its a weapon".

If anything its just a fix to make the old daggers a little more powerful at 85. OR testing old content scaling
    When they first announced that everyone would be getting a legendary in MoP, MMO released data mined icons of legendary weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by indero View Post
    I would LOVE to have another reason to dust off my cata rogue. I loved those legendaries!
    I still pvp with them as assassination. In bgs, im still easily in the top 3.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel