Wizard - storm armor

Hi, asking for clarification.

Basically i'm leveling an RP builded wizard as a "thundermage". I planned to use storm armor, but i need some clarification on the runes. Basically the wording on the italian client are not that clear, and i decided to get the english ones, but they left me with more confusion.

So anyone is willing to explain me what the runes effects are in practice? Thanks.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

what exactly is not clear to you? rune effect descriptions are very straightforward

example: reactive armor - is it like a counter attack? does it adds to the standard periodic ticks around?

same for shocking aspect - should be like a proc on attacks, does it stack with the priodic charges around?

the others look way more clear in english than in italian anyway. Prolly switching client language

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    example: reactive armor - is it like a counter attack? does it adds to the standard periodic ticks around?
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    same for shocking aspect - should be like a proc on attacks, does it stack with the priodic charges around?
    when your critical hits proc, nearby enemies are hit for specified amount of dmg as lightning, it's additional dmg they receive

Perfect, you've been helpful a lot

I got some nice + lighting damage items, just looking for a fun build, doesn't need to be optimal at all. Thundermage looked awesome