Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I hope SoO is more than just Humans and Trolls vs Orcs.

I'm talking about the actual raid.

I'd love to see all the factions races contributing to fighting within the city, and not just standing outside the gates.

Kind of like a Braveheart speech moment where they all rally and start fighting in the city. (As in, while we the heroes are raiding the city, we see other fights going on in the distance).

10+ Year Old Account
    Begging for blizzard to add a gnome army, but i guess they are needed at gnomeregan...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Begging for blizzard to add a gnome army, but i guess they are needed at gnomeregan...
    Those level 3 slimes... ;p

I think it'd be cool tho. See a group of Tauren smash down some orcs with their logs. Or some Dwarves pop up from underground and start fighting to cause a commotion for us to break through a particular nasty blockade.

Or even gnomes using their gnomish gnome things to cause gnome carnage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coleslaw View Post
    Those level 3 slimes... ;p

I think it'd be cool tho. See a group of Tauren smash down some orcs with their logs. Or some Dwarves pop up from underground and start fighting to cause a commotion for us to break through a particular nasty blockade.

Or even gnomes using their gnomish gnome things to cause gnome carnage.
    Don't think gnomes are stupid, i already have seen the script of the fight of SoO.

Alliance + horde starting to attack Durotar.
    What they didn't know that Garrosh has become stronger and stronger.

Everyone is dying, the Kor'Kron are to strong!

When suddenly...
    Out of the sky, a massive gunship comes, not the old one but a new one full with high tech stuff!
    With thousands of gnomes, ready for battle.

Bombs everywhere, you see the Kor'kron Flee, and everyone cheers for the gnomes.

High Tinker Gelbin Mekkatorque walks out of the Gunship when it lands, And says: "Need assistance?"

That's a pretty BA pic of Mekkatorque

This theory seems legit tho. I mean, it would be silly to just have the Orgrimmar gates open. They'd have to be opened some how.

So far for Horde every race (Forsaken being the exception) has had at least one moment where they are represented strongly in the rebellion. Humans will probably only have a small bit of representation and I doubt the rest will make any appearance in 5.4 aside from maybe your token dwarven riflemen or gnomish engineer.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Begging for blizzard to add a gnome army
    .....why?

Gnomes suck.

Don't think gnomes are stupid, i already have seen the script of the fight of SoO.

Alliance + horde starting to attack Durotar.
    What they didn't know that Garrosh has become stronger and stronger.

Everyone is dying, the Kor'Kron are to strong!

When suddenly...
    Out of the sky, a massive gunship comes, not the old one but a new one full with high tech stuff!
    With thousands of gnomes, ready for battle.

Bombs everywhere, you see the Kor'kron Flee, and everyone cheers for the gnomes.

High Tinker Gelbin Mekkatorque walks out of the Gunship when it lands, And says: "Need assistance?"

........no

Just.....no.

NO!

---------- Post added 2013-06-18 at 07:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hitandruntactic View Post
    so do orcs and trolls but this expansion has been centered largely around their activities.
    Orcs and trolls are bloody awesome.

Gnomes are garden decor and tiny cute little repair guys.

Gnomes suck.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do bear in mind this is a raid, not a cinematic. We should be the focus, not NPC equality.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Eh, the tauren are a big part as well, seen the current PTR pictures of Razor Hill? That's A LOT of tauren troops. Also, we know that the Blood Elves are on there way, hard to say if the Forsaken are as well. Also, I'd figure it's the entire Alliance being deployed, just like the army we saw at Lion's Something in Krasarang which contained every Alliance race (yes, even Draenei and Worgen *gasp*).

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

All of these people should be at the raid...and not just at the front gate telling us good luck. (Well...replace Magni with the Council I guess.... unless Magni's fury grows so great he breaks out of his stone prison..and if that Tauren is Cairne, he just comes back to finish the job)

10+ Year Old Account
    Did everyone forget The Blood Elves are in march against Garrosh? Did people forget that Baine and the Tauren are in Razor Hill in force? Moira lending her fources to Varian? The Kirin Tor High Elves?

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Did everyone forget The Blood Elves are in march against Garrosh? Did people forget that Baine and the Tauren are in Razor Hill in force? Moira lending her fources to Varian? The Kirin Tor High Elves?
    Lore wise they are there. I'm hoping to actually see their PRESENCE in the raid environments. Not just sitting on the sidelines.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Hate it that the council of the dwarfs didn't want to help in the battle, it's like do you even care?
    I wish Magni returned

10+ Year Old Account

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ekkatorque.jpg
    LOL....
    More epic comedy...
    Walks up to Garrosh.. "My, You're a tall one"
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    On a serious note..
    Where are Sylvanas troops? So far not a single sign of her forces getting involved... Not even she herself.
    I went as far and checked in UC if the Kor'Kron shackled her in her throne room...
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Yeah, I would have liked to see Shandris as the Alliance rep in 4.3 amassing NE forces in Durotar and then in 4.4 have the Horde rebellion be all represented and the Alliance forces arrive with their support.

Siege engines, glaive throwers, Sentinels on nightsabers, gyrocopters, mountaineers....

Darkspear, forsaken ships, tauren with their totems equipped...

Etc, etc, etc

And I'd like to see lore figures leading forces through the raid apart from the raid group. Like seeing Vol'jin and Varian with their forces fighting and visible while the raid is clearing trash but not where we go up and interact with them. Or seeing orcs on frost wolves and night elves on nightsabers riding through the city amidst the raid. That sort of stuff.

I'd like to see a LOT going on for the Siege itself.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Coleslaw View Post
    Lore wise they are there. I'm hoping to actually see their PRESENCE in the raid environments. Not just sitting on the sidelines.
    No, lorewise they aren't there... Yet!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    On a serious note..
    Where are Sylvanas troops? So far not a single sign of her forces getting involved... Not even she herself.
    I went as far and checked in UC if the Kor'Kron shackled her in her throne room...
    She got a lot of development in Cataclysm so they turned the focus over to Lor'themar and Vol'jin this expansion more. Just a matter of not enough time for every figure to take the stage.

I demand Rexxar during the Siege, dammit.