10+ Year Old Account

Question about titan runestones

So, I finished the 20 secrets of the empire quest and got my meta gem. I am now on the 12 runestones quest. I killed all 12 bosses before getting my last secret, so I am wondering if I can do the last 6 on LFR or something to get a chance at getting the Runestones or do I have to wait til next week?

Just like the Secrets, you have 1 chance per boss per week to get a drop, regardless of difficulty. At least they made it an auto-drop on Lei Shen so you dont have weeks where you get zilch.

I don't think you'll be able to re-do them for a drop this week, not even Lei Shen

I would guess no, but I'm not sure.

If you've already had your one loot run at the bosses, then no you won't get runestones off a subsequent attempt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes you are able to run the last 6 bosses again for the titan runestones. Because they are on a different part of the legendary quest, you are able to have a chance for them to drop. It's similar to the sigils in T14 and the item you need from the sha of fear, you're able to rerun Terrace if you got the last sigil from the Sha of Fear because its a separate part of the legendary quest.

Edit:
    I know from experience, i ran all of LFR to get my last secrets of the empire, then i reran the last two sections again, ended up getting 3 runestones before the weekly reset. If needed i can look up the blue post that confirms it.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    Yes you are able to run the last 6 bosses again for the titan runestones. Because they are on a different part of the legendary quest, you are able to have a chance for them to drop. It's similar to the sigils in T14 and the item you need from the sha of fear, you're able to rerun Terrace if you got the last sigil from the Sha of Fear because its a separate part of the legendary quest.

Edit:
    I know from experience, i ran all of LFR to get my last secrets of the empire, then i reran the last two sections again, ended up getting 3 runestones before the weekly reset. If needed i can look up the blue post that confirms it.
    This is exactly what I was looking for. I appreciate the info!

a blue actually posted about this recently and you can

good luck

Well, this is confusing. Just had a chat with a GM that says the complete opposite - no, you're not able to run the bosses again.

TLDR
    I took it as if you were able to get a Titan Runestone to drop even if you're saved for a boss.
    - It is a bit confusing, but no.

So you're not able to get the runestone to drop from the bosses if you've already killed them that reset, with or without the quest. One chance per boss per reset, everything else is a lie or a bug.
    Last edited by Nacly; 2013-06-19 at 02:14 PM.

Tested it, they won't drop, even from lei shen.

I did the same thing last week. Got my 11th Secret on Lei-shen and 12th from Tortos. Ran the last lfr again, did not get Titan Runestone. I made a ticket and the gm granted it to me. I can post a screenshot if you wish.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by degias View Post
    I did the same thing last week. Got my 11th Secret on Lei-shen and 12th from Tortos. Ran the last lfr again, did not get Titan Runestone. I made a ticket and the gm granted it to me. I can post a screenshot if you wish.
    Aw, did the same thing but did not think of talking to a GM. Wasted a chance on 1 runestone =/ Can confirm they do not drop though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by degias View Post
    I'd love to see that. I believe you but it's nice to be able to get "proof" another person gets it with a ticket.
    Double standards from Gm's :/