Solo joining in 2v2

Wanna hear what you guys think about those ppl that just join as healer in 2v2 and keeps running around trying to force you to
    leave and being ******* in the bum.

Dose it happen to you alot or is it just me that keeps finding this ppl.

I haven't come across this yet, personally. However, I did come across double disc (we ended up winning, but it wasn't easy, since my partner was in leveling greens/blues except weaps).

Quote Originally Posted by McLockhart View Post
    Didn't really happen to me a lot when I played 2v2.
    The worst situation I've encountered was when I was fighting two healers who just wouldn't die. We ended up spending 40 minutes fighting until we just gave up.
    Another similar issue was when we fought Rogue/Feral. We killed off the rogue but the feral just Prowled away and we spend like 40 minutes or something looking for him until we just gave up.

Not much you can do about it but to see the problem, quit and requeue. Saves you a load of time in the end
    There seems to be a new buff, "The crowd chooses you !" or something along that wording, where it would seem after a certain length of match, maybe 15 minutes one team will be selected and given a substantial damage and anti-stealth buff as a means of ending a stalemate/dragged out match.

Ahh, thanks for letting me know! (:
    While I don't play anymore, that is a great thing to hear. Although it is something they should've implemented a long time ago.
    There is no such thing, you got trolled. However, that being said, there is a buff that players can run through on the sides of the arena that allow you to see stealth classes as though they were out of stealth, in order to prevent such shenanigans from happening.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pewpewwindeeps View Post
    There is no such thing, you got trolled. However, that being said, there is a buff that players can run through on the sides of the arena that allow you to see stealth classes as though they were out of stealth, in order to prevent such shenanigans from happening.
    He didnt got trolled. there is such a thing http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/06/18/pa...mag/#continued

Deleted
    Never encountered this. Sure, we get the occasional rogue retard who thinks he can just hide for the rest of the game after his partner dies, and make us leave but he never manages to stay hidden for long once the stealth detect buffs are up.

Besides, if one's idea of farming conquest is to stealth and avoid the enemy for 30 min each match...well...I would question that one's sanity.

Never met a healer by himself who I couldn't easily kill with purges/help from my healer. I've met my fair share of healer/dps teams who turtle for the full duration of the game, though.

If I can't kill someone with my first or second set of cooldowns, I normally just leave. I'm either capping (in which case it's faster to requeue then try win) or playing for fun. I don't get why people play healer/hybrid and then turtle for 25 minutes, it's such a waste of time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post
    If I can't kill someone with my first or second set of cooldowns, I normally just leave. I'm either capping (in which case it's faster to requeue then try win) or playing for fun. I don't get why people play healer/hybrid and then turtle for 25 minutes, it's such a waste of time.
    Indeed. When I go for cap I ALWAYS play double dps. I cba running after some guy for 30 min while he's humping a pillar, nor can I be arsed with trying to solo kill the enemy healer while my healer partner thinks his job is to just stand there and heal me and nothing else.

Fuck that. Double dps. Win fast or lose fast, none of that healer+dps turtling bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    healer alone? just faceroll him, its worse when its one of those cocky mages / hunters that can actually solo your team while eating crisps and watching telly

Haven't experienced it, and haven't met a healer we couldn't kill after the partner(s) was down.

I'm also playing for fun, and i actually think the long fights are fun, so if they want to turtle i enjoy it so much more when they die. Not that they always do, but since i suck i see it as a learning experience :P
    Don't see anything wrong in it really. Defensive play and stuff.
    Not making much sense if they do it in 2v2 just to get higher rating, since it doesn't really give anything.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not always easy to faceroll solo healers. I've had one game last night where me (rdruid) and a enh shaman in gearing killed a holy paladins partner, and the pala ended up kiting us and pillar humping for over 10 minutes. Had to combine my HotW with Spiritwalkers Grace and two good timed stuns to kill the asshole. I really hate sore losers...

10+ Year Old Account
    Another similar issue was when we fought Rogue/Feral. We killed off the rogue but the feral just Prowled away and we spend like 40 minutes or something looking for him until we just gave up.

Not much you can do about it but to see the problem, quit and requeue. Saves you a load of time in the end
    every arena has a buff that shows stealthed players

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohhh, I should try this as MW monk + Rdruid. Gonna make people rage so much D

Or rshaman - rdruid and sit in stealth all day everyday...

Quote Originally Posted by fyl View Post
    He didnt got trolled. there is such a thing http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/06/18/pa...mag/#continued
    My bad, did not see that until today. Must have missed it when looking through patch notes before.