Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation Reins of Galakras - Glory of the Orgrimmar Raider

Criterias are obviously far from final but Glory of the Orgrimmar Raider will award Reins of Galakras.
    Which is also the 5th boss in the raid.
    All I found were some unfinished renderings
    http://imageshack.us/a/img824/9036/galakras.jpg
    http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/q...psa5e00640.png - might be his armor underneath.

Which is awesome, because it looks like we're back to Protodragons

Edit: Let's not forget Galakrond's Rest in Icecrown

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...d%27s_Rest.jpg

Last edited by Vargur; 2013-06-21 at 06:08 AM.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

o_o they should of make a garrosh head mount imo

10+ Year Old Account
    ...and it will be obtainable through flex-raiding.....hell yes!

Quote Originally Posted by -Nyrin- View Post
    no it wont be
    if the requirements are the same like other glory you will need to clear all boss excapt the last one on heroic
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I was just thinking that you can do Flex for normal achievements and regular progression on normal/heroic mode. Now we just need longer days... lol
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    the Kor'Kron War Wolf (obtainable through Ahead of the Curve: Garrosh) will be unobtainable post 5.4?

I hope they don't do the same as the plagued/black Proto Drake.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    no it wont be
    if the requirements are the same like other glory you will need to clear all boss excapt the last one on heroic
    ok, sorry...wrong information: the flex-raiding announcement blog says: "You’ll also be able to complete portions of your “Glory of the Orgrimmar Raider” raid meta- achievement in Flexible mode as well as in Normal or Heroic to earn cosmetic rewards such as an epic mount." So onyl portions, not the whole achievement....but better than nothing I suppose.
    Last edited by Nivena; 2013-06-20 at 06:36 AM.

Nope, you need heroic bosses. Maybe the flex raiding preview was misleading, but it said "A portion of you glory of the orgrimmar achieve" not all of it

the Kor'Kron War Wolf (obtainable through Ahead of the Curve: Garrosh) will be unobtainable post 5.4?

It will be unobtainable after, or else it wouldn't be part of the achieve. Looks like this is Blizzard giving extra incentive for people to do normal raiding

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I mentally came. I...wow. That is just beyond amazing if that is it.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    The War Wolf will be unobtainable in the next expansion but since it's a final tier there will most likely be nerfs to the content like in Dragon Soul and Icecrown Citadel which means every raider and his mother will be riding them after a couple of months!

As for the Glory, very disappointed considering that they introduced a very nice unique t15 glory mount only to be given something that looks like the plagued proto drake in the final tier! But if that means Garrosh will drop a unique mount on Heroic (After all, there is a reason why Invincible & Mimiron's Head are highly sought after two expansions later) then I'm all for it, I hope it's the enchanted fey dragon, it looks amazing!
    Last edited by mmoc7300130b48; 2013-06-20 at 06:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by titcch View Post
    The War Wolf will be unobtainable in the next expansion but since it's a final tier there will most likely be nerfs to the content like in Dragon Soul and Icecrown Citadel which means every raider and his mother will be riding them after a couple of months!

As for the Glory, very disappointed considering that they introduced a very nice unique t15 glory mount only to be given something that looks like the plagued proto drake in the final tier! But if that means Garrosh will drop a unique mount on Heroic (After all, there is a reason why Invincible & Mimiron's Head are highly sought after two expansions later) then I'm all for it, I hope it's an emberwyrm!
    They need to do non drake mounts for 100% drop rate mounts. its kinda gay. so glad i got mims head during wotlk
    Last edited by Enhshamanlol; 2013-06-20 at 06:46 AM.

ok, sorry...wrong information: the flex-raiding announcement blog says: "You’ll also be able to complete portions of your “Glory of the Orgrimmar Raider” raid meta- achievement in Flexible mode as well as in Normal or Heroic to earn cosmetic rewards such as an epic mount." So onyl portions, not the whole achievement....but better than nothing I suppose.
    Does flex count for ahead of the curve I wonder....

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    Does flex count for ahead of the curve I wonder....
    Ahead of the Curve: Garrosh Hellscream (10 player) Defeat Garrosh Hellscream on 10-Player Normal difficulty, prior to the release of the next tier of content.Reward: Reins of the Kor'kron War Wolf.

Yay proto drakes.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Actually really disappointed with this one, I've rather looked forward to obtaining each meta mount as it was announced for each tier but this may be the first tier where I am indifferent to obtaining the meta mount. I thought we were in MoP, not Wrath.

Deleted
    The T15 meta mount actually looked so bad, especially after the T14 mount.

EDIT: Forgot to mention Galakras is totally cool you go Blizz!

10+ Year Old Account
    Proto drakes again....Blah !!! Was hoping for some badass spiked armor wolf or something else than proto drake...

I suppose lorewise its kinda cool to have zaelas very own drake mount but the thought of another proto reskin dont really make me wanna kill myself to get it

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not impressed personally but that's just me I'm more curious of the mount that Garrosh is dropping in Heroic anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post
    I'm not impressed personally but that's just me I'm more curious of the mount that Garrosh is dropping in Heroic anyway.
    Expect something Kor'Kron like, wether its another wolf or battlebear for the horde or something, not sure.