*Spoiler* Audio file speculation

So this is pure speculation but lets just see how people would react,

What would people think if Jaina and Lor'themar both die during the event and Varian is gravely wounded.

We know that moria and mekkatorque help lead the allaince into the depths of orgrimmar and I wonder why they say nothing in their audio files to varian. Maybe because he due to injury he never made it that far.

Another thing from the audio file and it could once again be crazy but people think that the "she" in lor'themar and Jaina audio files refers to Warlord Zeala turing on her own towers. What if the she is Sylvanas turing her siege weapons on the reclaimed towers. The reason behind my taught is that Zeala has no command over the Kor'Kron and they would not heed her in destroying what could be vital defense's.

We know Anduin plays a role in the siege, I think this could be the moment they actually push him into a major character role similar to his father.
    We know he almost died and was healed by Velen, He trained under Velen and is said to be extremely powerful with the light. Maybe he comes and heals his fathers wounds.

Once again this is pure speculation currently, but I cannot help but think wow Jaina dead and Lor'themar dead would be crazy.

My personal theory is that those 'dying' soundfiles is what you get when the raid fucks up. But that's mainly because I don't want them to die. Especially Lor'Themar, who only now has gotten a spot in the light for the first time in literally ever.
    I also doubt (/don't want) that Varian is going to die, as he's just now being set up as High King of the Alliance. Having him die now would give me a rather big 'well, that was all pointless' feeling.

Just speculation but yeah I dont think Varian dies but I do think he is severly weakened.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    My personal theory is that those 'dying' soundfiles is what you get when the raid fucks up. But that's mainly because I don't want them to die. Especially Lor'Themar, who only now has gotten a spot in the light for the first time in literally ever.
    I also doubt (/don't want) that Varian is going to die, as he's just now being set up as High King of the Alliance. Having him die now would give me a rather big 'well, that was all pointless' feeling.
    Well think about it, if any of them die it is surely deserving of a cutscene not just a lame little roleplay, cutscenes are there own files and wont have audio.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirox View Post
    Well think about it, if any of them die it is surely deserving of a cutscene not just a lame little roleplay, cutscenes are there own files and wont have audio.
    That is also a very good point. Thanks.

Deleted
    Garrosh sounds bat shit crazy. It also seems Thrall will appear during the fight since he spoke about the elements and how they could not save him there thanks to his dark shamans.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgePayne View Post
    Just speculation but yeah I dont think Varian dies but I do think he is severly weakened.
    Didn't Blizzard say that someone significant (other than Garrosh) was going to die this expansion? I wouldn't be surprised if it was Varian, considering all of the face time we've been getting w/Anduin.

I hope Varian gets a vicious blow to the head that changes his personality when he recovers. And his hairstyle. I hate what they've done with him since they brought him back.

OMG NOOOOOOOOO !! BOTH Jaina AND Lorthemar?! >
    Oh God please no..This was the first time Lorthemar received such spotlight and was finally becoming an iconic leader to the blood elves , and Jaina was becoming the prominent new high magus of the Kirin Tor.. and apart from that, I PERSONALLY LOVED THESE 2 CHARACTERS!!!
    DARN NO!!!
    And yes, apart from the whining , I had the exact same speculations as the OP... And also it seems that Thrall is going to have a conversation with Garrosh in the raid...
    BUT WHY does Garrosh leave Gorehowl unattended somewhere where Lorthemar and Jaina could find it?!
    And even after the Sunreaver Onslaught and Kirin Tor Offensive teamed up for the war effort on Org, why is Jaina so arrogant now? I mean she straightforwardly asks Lorthemar and his sindorei to step aside and let the alliance have their kill..
    Varian will survive as usual.. Thrall will also survive..METZEN CANT KILL THRALL DUH (though its a war and if JLo dies, Thrall should too)
    and Gamon will finally have his moment in the Nazgrim encounter..!

Quote Originally Posted by Huuga View Post
    OMG NOOOOOOOOO !! BOTH Jaina AND Lorthemar?! >
    Oh God please no..This was the first time Lorthemar received such spotlight and was finally becoming an iconic leader to the blood elves , and Jaina was becoming the prominent new high magus of the Kirin Tor.. and apart from that, I PERSONALLY LOVED THESE 2 CHARACTERS!!!
    DARN NO!!!
    And yes, apart from the whining , I had the exact same speculations as the OP... And also it seems that Thrall is going to have a conversation with Garrosh in the raid...
    BUT WHY does Garrosh leave Gorehowl unattended somewhere where Lorthemar and Jaina could find it?!
    And even after the Sunreaver Onslaught and Kirin Tor Offensive teamed up for the war effort on Org, why is Jaina so arrogant now? I mean she straightforwardly asks Lorthemar and his sindorei to step aside and let the alliance have their kill..
    Varian will survive as usual.. Thrall will also survive..METZEN CANT KILL THRALL DUH (though its a war and if JLo dies, Thrall should too)
    and Gamon will finally have his moment in the Nazgrim encounter..!
    I think since there is an achievement for it gamon gets his moment if you can defeat it in time, Thrall I think has to die. He has just his weapon and no magic there is no way he can defeat garrosh

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Didn't Blizzard say that someone significant (other than Garrosh) was going to die this expansion? I wouldn't be surprised if it was Varian, considering all of the face time we've been getting w/Anduin.
    My money's on Thrall eating it.

Blizzard actually said a few characters may die along side Garrosh, Nazgrim we know of. Could be thrall but if
    Garrosh Thrall and Nazgrim die me thinks an alliance leader would have to fall also, and as much as it kills me I think jaina getting killed.

She now has the focusing iris and the power of the thunder king along side control of the kirin tor and dalaran, she is just way to powerful. With her death the windrunner sisters could have a good fight against each other by bringing Dalaran back to where is was and taunting Sylvanas

15+ Year Old Account
    also not sure how I feel about thrall being the last boss helper again =/ figured it'd be someone else this time, unless there are more soundfiles coming that hint at other NPCs...

Lor'themar just saw a tremendous amount of build-up. I doubt they'll take him out.

Jaina had a ton of story dumped on her as well, with the recent novel and the 5.1 and 5.2 storylines (Dalaran, etc.).

Varian is still supposedly undergoing the Trials of the High King, so he may be wounded but I doubt he'll bite the dust.

Thrall is perhaps the best target. He's been sidelined since Cata anyway; his death would provide some much-needed development to Aggra, and he can always pop back in as an ancestral spirit (given he's a shamany guy).

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone significant can as well be a Pandaren..
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Maybe Sylvanas, seeing as Lorthemar outright threatens to kill her.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Maybe Sylvanas, seeing as Lorthemar outright threatens to kill her.
    I don't think it will be Sylvanas...she's had almost no lore development this expansion.

Would be interesting if Vol'jin was the one to die, after all this speculation...everyone thinks he'll be the one to take over as warchief, but I don't think that is necessarily the case.