Unhappy Unusual Boxes around all action bars

I got a new monitor today. At first the problem didn't exist, but now I have unusual boxes appearing around all action bars (See screenshot).
    I've removed ALL add ons completely, but the problem still remains.

Anyone?

Link is : http://postimg.org/image/og0r7sjjl/

Deleted
    Did you try changing the in-game resolution?

10+ Year Old Account
    no idea, but wow your shrine is busy, don't think ive ever seen that many players in shrine on my server!
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by Shedi View Post
    Did you try changing the in-game resolution?

Yes, tried all resolutions, everything conceivable. Realm is Silvermoon-EU.

10+ Year Old Account
    delete wtf/cache folder!
    dragonmaw - EU

Otherwise try asking on the wow-europe forums in tech support, maybe a blizzard guy will know what it is. Also did you try getting the latest video drivers and such?

Deleting WTF/Cache doesn't fix it.

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 04:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Stoker View Post
    Otherwise try asking on the wow-europe forums in tech support, maybe a blizzard guy will know what it is. Also did you try getting the latest video drivers and such?

All up to date. Thanks.

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 04:55 PM ----------

I'm baffled now. I've deleted everyfolder except data almost...

There is probs extra folders inside your Interface one, what can change the style of most WoW graphics elements, the only folder you need in there is "AddOns" if you want a pure default UI.

Try in the /interface folder, and see if there are any folders there besides Addons.
    Typically there is where you might put artwork replacements, which given the presence of those graphics without any addons would be a good candidate.

nailed it! Thanks you two!

I know you said you deleted a lot of folders already, have you checked in the Interface folder? Are there any other folders besides Addons?

* I was beat to the reply lol*

At least we were consistent.
    Glad we worked it out.

Deleted
    Blizzard uses a very tiny default actionbutton "normaltexture". That is why they have to stretch the normaltexture setpoint way bigger than the actual button to make it fit.

There are actionbutton mods (like my styler) who use full-button-width normaltextures. Seems like you had one of those installed. Those work if you have an actionbutton mod installed that fix the normaltexture setpoint. Once that actionbar mod is removed it will look wierd since the full-button-width normaltexture becomes stretched.