10+ Year Old Account
    Morning Wass.

3 pizzas?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Morning, cloudy yoday. But that's alright I did all my errands yesterday.

My stomach is talking to me atm, I can't decipher what it says but it should have smth to do with the three pizzas last night.
    It's telling you that you are going to die a quick death if you keep eating 3 pizzas.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Oh man, I just read an article from the "Daily Mail" is this website always shitty as fuck?
    Daily Mail is spoof I think. Or functionally retarded. I can never remember which.

+ 19

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Daily Mail is spoof I think. Or functionally retarded. I can never remember which.

+ 19
    It's not a spoof paper.

The only stories I ever read of theirs are usually about African wildlife, but their stories aren't usually 100% factually correct. They often over-embellish the feel good angle at the cost of facts.

I probably shouldn't expect them to be so accurate though. I hope their writers are busier than I am and therefor don't spend nearly as much time keeping up with the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    + 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfury Treann View Post
    + 15
    + 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    + 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    + 17
    + 18
    + 19
    So, eeh. Asme to the rescue.

+ 16

Morning PvM

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, three pizzas in one go. I was very very hungry last night. Won't do that any time soon again.

+ 17

Hello Asmeberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Krayzy, your location made me think of this.

Sorry Asme, just got home, and went with the flow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Krayzy, your location made me think of this.

I approve. Anything that makes others think of George Carlin is a good thing.

+ 18

10+ Year Old Account
    Really boring weather outside. It reeks of gamingday today
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 19

I'm off to bed. Night everyone.

+ 20

At least we're back on track now

Night pOOberg.

10+ Year Old Account
    My bed seems to be calling out for me as well.

Goodnight

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    It's not a spoof paper.

The only stories I ever read of theirs are usually about African wildlife, but their stories aren't usually 100% factually correct. They often over-embellish the feel good angle at the cost of facts.

I probably shouldn't expect them to be so accurate though. I hope their writers are busier than I am and therefor don't spend nearly as much time keeping up with the facts.
    Oh, well, I Googled something about the future of the human race (because I'm weird and I like looking into what people think about these things) and one of the articles I got was from the Daily Mail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...t-species.html

The relevant part of this being the first paragraph:

The human race will one day split into two separate species, an attractive, intelligent ruling elite and an underclass of dim-witted, ugly goblin-like creatures, according to a top scientist.
    Like, just how bullshit and vague that is just makes me so angry, not to mention the implication suggesting that only attractive people are intelligent, and all ugly people will breed with ugly people and because ugly people are ugly and stupid, they'll create a race of ugly, stupid, weak "creatures".

Plus, they go on to explain that the "top scientist" they're citing also believes that we'll be genetically weaker directly because of our reliance on technology, rather than the breeding and selection that results from that reliance.

Not even sure I understand the article, the guy seems to have many differing theories that can't interconnect yet, according to him, interconnect. For example, he says that cosmetics will make everyone look the same, but we'll split into different species because everyone doesn't look the same and we base who we reproduce with on that.

Just something seemed completely bullshitty about that entire article.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Oh, well, I Googled something about the future of the human race (because I'm weird and I like looking into what people think about these things) and one of the articles I got was from the Daily Mail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...t-species.html

The relevant part of this being the first paragraph:

Like, just how bullshit and vague that is just makes me so angry, not to mention the implication suggesting that only attractive people are intelligent, and all ugly people will breed with ugly people and because ugly people are ugly and stupid, they'll create a race of ugly, stupid, weak "creatures".

Plus, they go on to explain that the "top scientist" they're citing also believes that we'll be genetically weaker directly because of our reliance on technology, rather than the breeding and selection that results from that reliance.

Not even sure I understand the article, the guy seems to have many differing theories that can't interconnect yet, according to him, interconnect. For example, he says that cosmetics will make everyone look the same, but we'll split into different species because everyone doesn't look the same and we base who we reproduce with on that.

Just something seemed completely bullshitty about that entire article.
    I'll look at the article tomorrow, but part of what you summarized seems quite probable though. I don't know enough about humans to say how true it could be, but if you look at animals you can see that basic theory playing out every day. Female animals of a species seek out the best looking / strongest males to mate with because (it is believed) that will lead to a better gene pool for their offspring. Animals have on main thing on their mind and that is to pass their gene on. They will go miles outside of their territory to seek out the best males even though it puts them in danger of running into the dominant females in that area.

But as I said I haven't read the article so it's completely possible I come away with thinking this guy is a whack job too.

Hell, I think most scientists are a little bit crazy. They often come up with crazy ass theories that have no basis in....fact(?) or common sense.

+ 21

10+ Year Old Account
    + 23

Gon' go make some breakfast. Smell you soon.

+ 24