Granted, but it's the worst beer in the world, and every sip of it gives you a heart attack, brain tumors, and other bad stuff.

I wish, oh I wish, for a fish, on a silver dish.

Granted. You now have a fish on a silver dish...which I proceed to eat and leave you bones.

I wish I could telekinetically make Akshak and Icedwarrior fight each other in MORTAL KOMBAT

Deleted
    Granted, they now fight each other mortal kombat style but it's the most painful fight you have ever seen as your telekinesis doesn't work properly so they keep gaining their own will back so it looks ridiculous to look at it

I wish I could trap someone in an infinite laberinth

Granted, but you trap yourself in it, along with an infinite amount of monsters.

I wish I didn't have a stomachache.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, you now have a headache that is 5 times worse than your stomachache instead.

I wish I had a slice of cake.

Granted, but it's poisoned to such a degree, anyone in a 150 mile radius instantly dies.

I wish a had magic video game jumping powers. Leap over skyscrapers? Yes please.

Bah posting within seconds...

Quote Originally Posted by lolcats121 View Post
    Granted, you now have a headache that is 5 times worse than your stomachache instead.

I wish I had a slice of cake.
    Granted. But the cake is a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, but it's poisoned to such a degree, anyone in a 150 mile radius instantly dies.

I wish a had magic video game jumping powers. Leap over skyscrapers? Yes please.
    Granted. But you leap so high you fly out of orbit and onto Pluto.

I wish I had the portal gun that worked properly and my limbs couldn't be severed by the portals.
    Last edited by BearGod-Siel; 2013-06-20 at 12:54 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BearGod-Siel View Post
    Granted. But you leap so high you fly out of orbit and onto Pluto.

I wish I had the portal gun that worked properly and my limbs couldn't be severed by the portals.
    Granted. But you don't find any surface to attach your portals to.

I wish I could type on the computer with telekinesis acurately.

Granted, but you can only do it with other peoples computers, and it's random.

I wish all my friends were completely happy, for the rest of their lives.

Deleted
    Granted, too bad that their Happy Lives will only last 3 seconds longer.

I wish you would stop to corrupt all those wishes^^

Deleted
    Granted, but you did not say that your wish was incorruptable, so from now on, it's YOUR wish that corrupts all others xD

I wish this thread never ends.

Deleted
    Granted, this thread won't end even after the earth has disappeared or even when the universe is about to end there will always be someone here to post

I wish BearGod, Mynta, Icedwarrior, Akshak and Edos would turn into lego pieces

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but because this thread goes on for eternity you forget to bath, eat, sleep and breathe and subsequently die. Hope you have clothes for size 0!

I wish that if I ever get telekinetically controlled for Mortal Kombat that I have cool end moves like Shang Tsung.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted, but no super awesome mortal kombat music to go with it !

I wish, to be able to travel from planet to planet in an instant...

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    I wish, to be able to travel from planet to planet in an instant...
    Granted, but you can only visit uninhabitable planets and die from lack of oxygen.

I wish I was a vampire.

Granted, but you must be edward ( i think its him, robert pattinson guy) from twilight

^You forgot to wish! So that's grounds for me making your wish!

"I wish I was Pinky Pie" - pkm

I wouldnt mind being a pony

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    I wouldnt mind being a pony
    Granted. You are now a pony, but as the time goes by you will find yourself sliced inside a salami package.

I wish mosquitoes would cease to exist.

Deleted
    Granted problem is Mosquitos pollinate the cocoa plant and so you have to live without chocolate .
    I wish i had a chocolate Bar.