Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Oh no I don't deny they loathe them. Doesn't mean they will wipe them out though. If the imprisonment of the Orcs is anything to go by then given the choice the Alliance would rather lock them up than have further blood on their hands. The Orcs were alien monsters hell bent on killing them and weren't culled, I'd say that favours the notion of not wiping out the Forsaken.
    And then this happened:

Varian: Trash like you and this evil witch were allowed to roam free -- unchecked. The time has come to make things right. To disband your treacherous kingdom of murderers and thieves. Putress was the first strike. Many more will come. I've waited a long time for this, Thrall. For every time I was thrown into one of your damned arenas... for every time I killed a green-skinned aberration like you... I could only think of one thing. What our world could be without you and your twisted Horde...

Pretty safe to say their attitude has changed. And there were still kingdoms that wanted to kill all the orcs in the first place. Plus, the Forsaken have done worse than the orcs. It's the whole Forsaken and UC thing that even pushed Varian so far to say that.
    Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2013-06-22 at 09:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    And then this happened:

Varian: Trash like you and this evil witch were allowed to roam free -- unchecked. The time has come to make things right. To disband your treacherous kingdom of murderers and thieves. Putress was the first strike. Many more will come. I've waited a long time for this, Thrall. For every time I was thrown into one of your damned arenas... for every time I killed a green-skinned aberration like you... I could only think of one thing. What our world could be without you and your twisted Horde...

Pretty safe to say their attitude has changed. And there were still kingdoms that wanted to kill all the orcs in the first place. Plus, the Forsaken have done worse than the orcs. It's the whole Forsaken and UC thing that even pushed Varian so far to say that.
    Then Jaina intervened. The two quotes I've been given from you a CB both come from Varian Pre-Wolfheart. As it stands with Varian, Jaina and Anduin pretty much being at the helm of the Alliance can you truly believe that all three would wish to exterminate them? The only one out of the three that would even consider such action would be Jaina (sad to say given her actions during the Battle for UC) and even then her hatred seems entirely directed at Garrosh and the Sunreavers.

There will always be those grunts in the Alliance that will want the Forsaken wiped out. But at this moment in time the leadership of the Alliance would be opposed to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    But at this moment in time the leadership of the Alliance would be opposed to it.
    With the church of light having great deal of influence in leadership and nature-loving mutants that kill anything remotely unnatural, I highly doubt it.