Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ...
    Worst for me was about 2 days ago on my warrior. I signed up to be both tank and dos and of course got chosen to tank. I accepted but was still in my dps gear and spec simply because I didn't have time to change spec and gear. Got End Time(aka bane of my existence) things went good for first boss. Second boss where you have to LoS behind tank to avoid getting interrupted the healer never moved and was interrupted most of the fight. After we downed it he started absolutely going mental, cussing me out saying I need to L2P and that I should go kill myself. I didn't say anything cause im a calm guy and didnt want to cause any drama. We get to the last boss and he refuses to heal me cause, "You are the worst player ever! Go kill yourself" so the shaman dps with me in group, who I didn't know devised a plan. I apologized and we tried again. I charged in but did no aggro moves. Two heals and the healer had aggro and died. The shaman proceeded to heal me and we win. The pally healer then made a lvl 1 toon on my server and proceeded to blow up trade about what a baddie I am. I ignored him but he kept making lvl 1 characters until I just finally logged onto another toon.

Last night... queued to heal on my level 72 shaman. Zone into Azjol'Nerub. Paladin tank takes off, pulling everything in the hallway into Krik’thir's room. I get hit with the web, wait for a DPS to break me out, which doesn't happen, we wipe. After rez, tank repeats his behavior. I say in chat, "the definition of insanity..." and try to keep up with him until we reach the first room again. "New strategy, break me out when I get webbed," I write in chat. I get webbed, they don't break me out, we wipe. After rez, tank leaves the group without saying a word, and hunter DPS says (his caps), "LEARN TO PLAY YOUR F%#*ING SPEC HEALS, YOU WIPED US TWICE."

Nice. Real nice. I dropped group and logged off.

I don't know about worst, but I was leveling my bear tank near the beginning of MoP in Cata instances and I realized that every mob was getting one-shot. I looked at the meters and they were completely crazy - this Moonkin was doing 100k plus. I think OK, how did a 90 get in here? Then I inspect and see it's a level 80 with basically every 409 twink piece money can buy - weapon, trinket, and some armor (some of it cloth). At the end of the run, I just said "craziest twink I've ever seen" and requeued us. Wound up running with him for half the night just giggling madly at this Boomkin completely destroying everything. Turns out he had XP turned off and was just farming JP for more twink gear.

at lvl 80 when my mage was just dinged i signed for a random hc and got nexus here a hunter kept miss directing me as he felt my dps was bad right before end boss he even got me vote kicked as he was signed with some of his guild mates - that was the worst i have ever encounterd in a dungen finder.

Didn't think this would get revived. I don't remember which dungeon/raid finder experience was the worst, but one I remember actually happened not too long ago.

I queued for Pinnacle of Storm on my main and got in as a tank. The group was still missing the other tank. We cleared up to the trash groups before Iron Qon. I wanted to wait for the raid finder to get us a 2nd tank, so guess what happens... A hunter pulled BOTH groups. Thankfully, we manage to survive it. Afterwards, that hunter and a holy pally from the same server (im guessing they're just friends sense they're not from the same guild), be-ing pretty impatient, decides we should do the boss with just me tanking. Wanting to have a good chance of clearing the boss with 2 tanks rather then the 1 tank strat the hunter was using, I say we should wait for a 2nd tank to arrive. Instead, that hunter pulled Iron Qon. Shaking my head, I just dropped group and decided to do some stuff on an alt.

Quote Originally Posted by pa1kia View Post
    Didn't think this would get revived. I don't remember which dungeon/raid finder experience was the worst, but one I remember actually happened not too long ago.

I queued for Pinnacle of Storm on my main and got in as a tank. The group was still missing the other tank. We cleared up to the trash groups before Iron Qon. I wanted to wait for the raid finder to get us a 2nd tank, so guess what happens... A hunter pulled BOTH groups. Thankfully, we manage to survive it. Afterwards, that hunter and a holy pally from the same server (im guessing they're just friends sense they're not from the same guild), be-ing pretty impatient, decides we should do the boss with just me tanking. Wanting to have a good chance of clearing the boss with 2 tanks rather then the 1 tank strat the hunter was using, I say we should wait for a 2nd tank to arrive. Instead, that hunter pulled Iron Qon. Shaking my head, I just dropped group and decided to do some stuff on an alt.
    I don't see why this is bad. Iron Qon can easily be solo tanked, and they just wanted to get through the run without wasting time. In fact Twin Consorts can be solo tanked in LFR as well.

As for me, I don't really have any bad stories. I usually don't do LFD, and the only problem in LFR is people do like 40k DPS, but I usually tab out so I guess I can't talk much. My main problem with LFD is how slow some groups go, either trying to CC mobs or only pulling a little at a time. Gets me frustrated when something that should take 10 minutes ends up taking 25 because tanks don't know how to pull more than one mob at a time.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Worst experience ever when I got into Halls of reflection as tank with very bad gear lol. Worst nightmare run.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    I don't see why this is bad. Iron Qon can easily be solo tanked, and they just wanted to get through the run without wasting time. In fact Twin Consorts can be solo tanked in LFR as well.
    LFR tends to be full of idiots, so I'd rather be safe then sorry. I guess I was getting a bit fed up with how impatient the hunter was being, which could've been the main reason I left the group.
    I can probably think of a better worst experience to share, but then that would just sum up what happens with ~80% of Kel'Thuzad US players I end up with in LFR until they get kicked.
    Last edited by pa1kia; 2013-06-22 at 11:22 PM.

Got my final Titan Runestone this week and got the quest for the heart off lei shen.

Got a Priest in a guild with his Warlock, dk and 2 druid friends. He would consistantly lifegrip me to the edge of the platform as i was moving lei shen between pillars and i would accidently fall to my death. He did this 3 times and whispered me how bad I was even tho I was doing alot better than his Druid friend. I proposed a vote kick and he would ninja pull Lei Shen to prevent the kick from going off. then have his druid or dk friends res him or Bres him to prevent his inevitable kick. He was unable to be kicked from the group so we said fuck it and did lei shen for the 5th time....and the same thing, he would life grip me to my death and his druid friend would suicide.

He said "well go ahead and report me asshats, Blizzard wont do ANYTHING to me because this is looking for retards so you're stuck with me, hahahaha" then ninja pulled the boss again to reset the kick we were voting on.

I finally got fed up and left the group and decided "im done with LFR, i'm gonna just give up on my druid and not get the cloak, im done with this" and I proposed never to touch LFR again and just see if I could join a friends guild on a Lei Shen kill as a useless dps.

Deleted
    I don't know what you did Alison, but I doubt you got yourself in that situation by accident. The fact that they were specifically targetting you is a bit strange to me.

I was doing the fight correctly, I got diffusion to 90 before i moved the boss, then the priest lifegripped me to the edge to make me fall, on the first pull. I took little to no damage. There DO exist some people who's sole desire is to fuck around with people in LFD/R

Quote Originally Posted by pa1kia View Post

So how did you leaving the group help in that situation?
    Yep it only made it worse o0