Thread: Stat Caps

Deleted

Stat Caps

Hi,

Was just wondering as far as stat priorities goes, Hit and Exp are at 7.5%,

but,

Is there any particular cap or point where Crit, Haste and Mastery should stop?

I think my Haste is just over 15%, Mastery 33% and Crit just below 22%

No. None that are really possible to reach, or that are relevant to gearing.

Deleted
    Crit is hard capped at 104.65%. Rest cant be capped. But yea as spiral said, its not possible to each any cap.

There is something like a soft cap with the new T16 set, where with Rapid Fire + 10% from Hyena / DK / Rogue you reach 1.000 seconds cast time on Cobra Shot. or 12695 Haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibu View Post
    There is something like a soft cap with the new T16 set, where with Rapid Fire + 10% from Hyena / DK / Rogue you reach 1.000 seconds cast time on Cobra Shot. or 12695 Haste.
    Except we're a few months away from that, so it doesn't really matter yet. Don't confuse the poor boy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandwrong View Post
    Except we're a few months away from that, so it doesn't really matter yet. Don't confuse the poor boy.
    I'm actually at that haste value where they mentioned right now and my cobra shot cast time is a little under 1 second. (with rapid fire)
    Last edited by Tehstool; 2013-06-24 at 01:05 AM.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

yeah i am also playing with that amount of haste so it is completely acquirable in current tier.

Acquirable? yes. Relevant? not... Wait, what does T16 have to do with haste? It merely reduces the CD on rapid fire...
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandwrong View Post
    Acquirable? yes. Relevant? not... Wait, what does T16 have to do with haste? It merely reduces the CD on rapid fire...
    Yes its totaly not relevant if your CS is under GCD 50% of the time...Please...

i was curious on stat caps as well, haste seems capless imo