Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Because my spidey kitty senses always tell me that you're scummy. And I'm right 90% of the time. D:
    You could have investigated him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Hahaha

I wasn't going to say it. I was just going to leave that alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Priorities!
    Seriously though, what was with townies/TPR's acting scummy/suspicious this game? 3:

Deleted
    Oh ya greeney i wanna apologize for buddying with ya My initial plan was just to be as vocal as possible so people wouldn't suspect me but your endorsement of my townieness was to much pass up

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Oh ya greeney i wanna apologize for buddying with ya My initial plan was just to be as vocal as possible so people wouldn't suspect me but your endorsement of my townieness was to much pass up
    I really thought you didn't realize how mafia works on this site. Meh, glad you got to live a game, won't feel guilty when I lynch/kill you now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Hmmm this is quite possible.

You better hope you get a town role next game.
    I'm sitting out the next game or two, I really need a break. I might follow the thread though.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

15+ Year Old Account
    You guys really had awful luck with your TPRs; their inactiveness kind of ruined your chances of winning.

CalasEU, Treann, and Hypermode were Watcher, Tracker, and Doctor, and all of them acted more like scum and lurked heavily.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw CalasEU talked a bit in his own thread and even said something in the dead thread. Where the heck was he in the real thread?

I'm co-modding the next game. They can't kill me!
    But I can... :-)

I plan on having sign up thread started on Wednesday and then probably starting the game on Monday. There'll be at least 24 hours notice on the exact start time of the game. Something to note is that D1 will only be 24 hours long. Following days will be longer though (D2 72 hours). The sign up thread should contain most of the info about the game. A very short description of the game as it looks now:
    It will be a semi-closed set up. There will be more VTs than TPR (but maybe more PR than VT, I haven't done an exact count and can't until sign ups are done). Like I said about, D1 will be short but after that days will be "normal" length but gradually become shorter. Full role card of dead players will be revealed. Ohh and finally, a hint about the game that connects to the last game I modded (Christmas game): "There will be 2 docs". That hint is something you should not necessarily take literally.
    More info to follow in the sign up thread on Wednesday.

10+ Year Old Account
    He was a new player who probably had no clue what he was supposed to do.

I think killing Treann was a dumb move (though I probably was in on the push for it). He was playing exactly how he played every game prior to that and the town should have realized that scum were most likely taking advantage of that.

As for Hypermode, I'm guessing something either came up or he got pissed off at all the stuff that was being said in the game thread about how the doctor played. He honestly didn't play bad. He just got WIFOM'd. Those that were part of the town were unnecessarily jumping on the doctor for how he played. The scum were doing it in hopes of getting the doctor to out himself.

15+ Year Old Account
    I closed the Mafia 27 thread and redirected people here instead, like we did with Mafia 26 after it ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Oh? So motto of next game should be "Kill Celtic!!"?
    "I am scum." is his signature.

---------- Post added 2013-06-24 at 07:36 PM ----------

Also, I was right on there being a Doctor in play, and I was right that he fell for the trick of N4 Protect TPR, N5 Protect Other, N6 Protect Other while the Mafia did N4 Kill Other, N5 Kill TPR, N6 Kill TPR.

Anakso said Hypermode was "Innocent" because he was a TPR too, which we theorized in-thread.

Hypermode quit playing after N6, probably because everyone was ragging on how 'terrible' the Doctor was.

---------- Post added 2013-06-24 at 07:41 PM ----------

Yeah, it was going to be my "all in" type of move to get Dyra lynched so that I could fulfill part of my win condition. I knew I wouldn't survive until the end and would have had to hope the mafia was able to win out on their own from then on. I didn't have to make the play though because enough people followed my suspicions on Dyra.
    Yeah that would have been incredibly risky given the "Mafia will attack at random without a Cons/GF" rule.

---------- Post added 2013-06-24 at 10:02 PM ----------

Danner, I think I had pretty much everyone convinced I was town. The only ones that ever questioned me were Simca and Virothe. They both happened to be traitors.

When Simca was going back and forth with me I was wanting to slam my head through my desk. We knew Simca was a traitor at that point and were just waiting for night to do our recruiting.
    My personal goal as a Traitor (before I was recruited) was to cause chaos and attack obvious parties not being bandwagoned.

Your logic was consistently flawed and had holes that suggested that you may know than a VT should have known, so I harassed you for it.
    Last edited by Simca; 2013-06-25 at 04:17 AM.

As for Hypermode, I'm guessing something either came up or he got pissed off at all the stuff that was being said in the game thread about how the doctor played. He honestly didn't play bad. He just got WIFOM'd. Those that were part of the town were unnecessarily jumping on the doctor for how he played. The scum were doing it in hopes of getting the doctor to out himself.
    Yea, about the doc I'm not really sure what people were so eager to call the doc a total fail. To me it felt rather obvious that it was Anakso that were investigated by Elyaan on the night after he revealed himself. Had I been mafia, i'd be targeting Anakso and as a doc probably protecting him meaning I would not have been able to protect Anakso the next night (the night following the claim). This isn't what happened, but I see it to be far from unlikely and therefore nothing one should just call a "total fail".

10+ Year Old Account
    On top of that, people kept saying that Hyper was playing scummy, but this isn't the first time that I've seen a doctor almost get lynched for "being scummy" which is saying a lot, because I've still only played 6 games.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    On top of that, people kept saying that Hyper was playing scummy, but this isn't the first time that I've seen a doctor almost get lynched for "being scummy" which is saying a lot, because I've still only played 6 games.
    I don't remember who was saying that this game, but people need to realize that it is usually scum that are saying that.

Hypermode, if I insulted you then I apologize.
    You're new and WIFOM probably made you paranoid. Also, it's easy to say things, in hindsight, when you're in my position have no pressure to make decisions. Either way, I hope you don't quit mafia because of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hypermode is not new.

He was in the very first game on this site. He did die night 1 of that game. Game 2 he was lynched day 5. Game 3 he lasted until the end. He was also in game 4.

He just happened to take a long break between games. (Not sure what games he played in between then)

10+ Year Old Account
    So apparently you usurped Dyra intentionally Krayzy! That's what she said in the dead thread anyway xD

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't remember who was saying that this game, but people need to realize that it is usually scum that are saying that.
    For some of us (maybe it's just me) it doesn't matter who or why people say things.

I hope Hypermode is actually reading all this, maybe someone should PM him, or Mart should direct him here.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    So apparently you usurped Dyra intentionally Krayzy! That's what she said in the dead thread anyway xD
    I did. Part of my win condition involved me taking over the mafia.

15+ Year Old Account
    I did. Part of my win condition involved me taking over the mafia.
    Dyra's win condition wasn't for her to live though, was it?