Thread: Feral's Cyclone

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    Well consider his response not blindly agreeing with you.
    He's absolutely right not to.

Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    You "threatening" to delete a character is doing nothing for the discussion. Feral was not balanced, it is has pretty much everything atm, strong burst, strong cc, strong mobility and survivablity. This change is a step in the right direction.
    but yet it still has 1/4 of the glad spots that warlocks or mages or shadow priest have. BUT NERF IT TO THE GROUND cause its actually viable for the first tier in 2 expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    maim is waste of CP and energy and a stun, pounce a stun, bash is talent and a stun = shared diminishing return
    rooting? y root a caster, or root a melee when u need to attack him
    now what I got out of form wasting GCD,start casting cyclone for 3 sec getting interrupted, going back to cat wasting another GCD...while gettong some chaos bolts for 100k ...
    Welcome to the world of everybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian View Post
    Congrats to him. It's still ridiculously stupid.

I like how people always thinks being a 'top player' equals being intelligent or making the right choices. If you want to get somewhere, you shouldn't just blindly copy or agree with anyone or anything.
    Except being able to to stun a healer 3 times with treants then cyclone from range while using bashing your kill target instead of wasting cp on maim or even using it as cross CC is invaluable. It doesn't make people who use it 'ridiculously stupid'.

please don't talk if you don't know what you're talking about, mr neverglad.

Infracted. Do not insult others just for not agreeing with you.
    Last edited by Sunfyre; 2013-06-25 at 06:08 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    Except being able to to stun a healer 3 times with treants then cyclone from range while using bashing your kill target instead of wasting cp on maim or even using it as cross CC is invaluable. It doesn't make people who use it 'ridiculously stupid'.

please don't talk if you don't know what you're talking about, mr neverglad.
    Of course it can be used in some situations. Still doesn't make the talent combination better. Also, using treant bash 3 times in a row on the same target is rather stupid as well, lasts about as long as a regular bash would last and you will waste your entire DR in a few seconds (3 + 1.5 + 0.75 sec).

Furthermore, I didn't call the person in question (whoever it is) 'ridiculously stupid'. I said taking those talents in combination with each other is stupid. Maybe I should've called it 'a waste' or 'not the best combination' but whatever, the point was clear.

That's all there is to say about it really, mr multiglad.

Quote Originally Posted by This Guy View Post
    They should give ferals a 7 second cc that could be dispelled then, actually give them 2 or more like every other class.
    Ye where's rogue/warrior/dk/monk 8 second dispellable CC at? Considering they don't even have 1, I'm pretty sure they don't have 2 or more.
    Hunters have 1 8sec dispellable CC currently.
    Mages have polymorph and ring on same DR (both 8 sec), deep freeze is 4-5 sec depending on glyph.
    Locks have fear (8 sec), 3sec death coil or short stun.
    Paladins have disorient and repentance, not sure of duration on either, won't bother looking it up.
    Priests have no spammable CC unless they spec into Dominate Mind.
    Shamans have no spammable CC.

I feel really sorry for you not having an instant, undispellable CC. It's just too bad that it's being replaced with a spammable CC that will give you even more situational control. Sure, it might up the skill cap a tad, but, who cares?

Ferals are the best melee currently in-game for arenas. They will be perfectly fine without instant cyclone. Please don't exaggerate about other classes having 2x the CC you do when all of us other melee classes have less control, damage, and (in some cases) mobility, then ferals.

Quote Originally Posted by Grawlix View Post
    Ye where's rogue/warrior/dk/monk 8 second dispellable CC at? Considering they don't even have 1, I'm pretty sure they don't have 2 or more.
    Hunters have 1 8sec dispellable CC currently.
    Mages have polymorph and ring on same DR (both 8 sec), deep freeze is 4-5 sec depending on glyph.
    Locks have fear (8 sec), 3sec death coil or short stun.
    Paladins have disorient and repentance, not sure of duration on either, won't bother looking it up.
    Priests have no spammable CC unless they spec into Dominate Mind.
    Shamans have no spammable CC.

I feel really sorry for you not having an instant, undispellable CC. It's just too bad that it's being replaced with a spammable CC that will give you even more situational control. Sure, it might up the skill cap a tad, but, who cares?

Ferals are the best melee currently in-game for arenas. They will be perfectly fine without instant cyclone. Please don't exaggerate about other classes having 2x the CC you do when all of us other melee classes have less control, damage, and (in some cases) mobility, then ferals.
    This is exactly how I feel.

Cyclone is the best CC in pvp you can't use spells to even break it(ie. pally bubble doesn't get you out of cyclone) you have to trinket cyclone to get out of it.

Of course it can be used in some situations. Still doesn't make the talent combination better. Also, using treant bash 3 times in a row on the same target is rather stupid as well, lasts about as long as a regular bash would last and you will waste your entire DR in a few seconds (3 + 1.5 + 0.75 sec).
    Trents are off the GCD and ranged, of you can't see how chaining all 3 of them + cyclone for a 11 sec solo CC chain on the healer or 2 of them + a clone an one as cross cc while you're mongoing someone with 100% there's no hope in trying to educate you.

The only reason not to use it like that is if you're playing with stun partners or if their team is all clustered.
    Last edited by Emophia; 2013-06-24 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    but yet it still has 1/4 of the glad spots that warlocks or mages or shadow priest have. BUT NERF IT TO THE GROUND cause its actually viable for the first tier in 2 expansions.
    I guess you didn't play in Cata. In season 10 at 2200-2400 rating about 90% of the teams I fought had a feral. One week I played 39 games and 36 of them were vs. feral teams. Give me a break.

As for the topic, ferals are usually grouped with disc priests and they get spammable cyclone via symbiosis so it doesn't really matter tbh.

While i dont play feral anymore and only boomkin having to cast my CC is horrible i never get it off unless im really lucky or use NS Cyclones. But saying that its the only CC in game you cant free someone from, heal them or anything so its dam powerful. Maybe making it a 1sec cast for all classes maybe lowering its duration could help.

15+ Year Old Account
    Trents are off the GCD and ranged, of you can't see how chaining all 3 of them + cyclone for a 11 sec solo CC chain on the healer or 2 of them + a clone an one as cross cc while you're mongoing someone with 100% there's no hope in trying to educate you.

The only reason not to use it like that is if you're playing with stun partners or if their team is all clustered.
    Again, it's definitely very nice and it can be used in several ways. Still simply doesn't beat Incarnation, which was the only point.

Also, get over it already instead of saying "there's no hope in trying to educate you" and calling me "mr neverglad" (especially funny if there's no indication of what YOU accomplished either, not that I care though). We have different opinions, nothing else. Both combinations can work, one is prefered by most Feral Druids, the other one isn't but can still be very nice. That's it really.

Deleted
    http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/stat...0-0-0-0-0.html

Blizzard logic, nerf one of the worst classes because people are whining.

I don't think nerfing trees and cyclone is a bad thing. However. Just taking them away is not good; we need something in return. Right now FoN will go back to being a dead talent and cyclone forced to cast out of form is just ridiculous since after it goes on DR you're putting yourself in CC by doing nothing while casting/shapeshifting just as long as the 3 second clone (and don't even talk about the 1.5 second clone).

And for people that say ferals are great defensively - tell that to the feral that isn't teamed with a priest or paladin.
    Last edited by Dysheki; 2013-06-25 at 02:25 PM.

Cyclone is the strongest cc ingame it shud break on damage instead of making u immune against damage
    getting spammed with cyclone untill imune then spammed with stun. then cyclone again. and the other bullshit partner starts his cc train and druid resets his---- omfg..........

BULLSHIT SPELL!!!

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicz View Post
    Cyclone is the strongest cc ingame it shud break on damage instead of making u immune against damage
    getting spammed with cyclone untill imune then spammed with stun. then cyclone again. and the other bullshit partner starts his cc train and druid resets his---- omfg..........

BULLSHIT SPELL!!!
    Cyclone makes you immune to everything, just not damage. Maybe go on the druid to stop him from cycloning? I mean god this game is not that hard.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Again, it's definitely very nice and it can be used in several ways. Still simply doesn't beat Incarnation, which was the only point.

Also, get over it already instead of saying "there's no hope in trying to educate you" and calling me "mr neverglad" (especially funny if there's no indication of what YOU accomplished either, not that I care though). We have different opinions, nothing else. Both combinations can work, one is prefered by most Feral Druids, the other one isn't but can still be very nice. That's it really.
    We don't have different opinions.

You said "Well yea, you 'can' have both, it's just ridiculously stupid." You were ridiculously wrong. I'm just educating you.

Incarnation is good, I never said otherwise, but treants can be just as good if not better depending on your comp.

Deleted
    That's better to make Cyclone 20 sec CD like now, but feral druids are op with this cooldown too..

15+ Year Old Account
    We don't have different opinions.

You said "Well yea, you 'can' have both, it's just ridiculously stupid." You were ridiculously wrong. I'm just educating you.

Incarnation is good, I never said otherwise, but treants can be just as good if not better depending on your comp.
    It's still not worth it since Treants + Roar would be better, that was the point to start with. "Ridiculously stupid" might have been exaggerated, but overall there are 2 better ways to pick your talents. (Incarnation + Bash and Treants + Roar).

And seriously, stop the bullshit statements and/or namecalling. You're not 'educating' shit and 'mr neverglad' doesn't appreciate you calling him that, nor is there any reason to. Simple disagreement, get over it or get the fuck out.

Quote Originally Posted by Floody View Post
    That's better to make Cyclone 20 sec CD like now, but feral druids are op with this cooldown too..
    So what you want is 20 sec CD AND hardcasts only? Might as well remove Cyclone from Ferals as a whole then..

It's still not worth it since Treants + Roar would be better, that was the point to start with. "Ridiculously stupid" might have been exaggerated, but overall there are 2 better ways to pick your talents. (Incarnation + Bash and Treants + Roar).

And seriously, stop the bullshit statements and/or namecalling. You're not 'educating' shit and 'mr neverglad' doesn't appreciate you calling him that, nor is there any reason to. Simple disagreement, get over it or get the fuck out.

It's not a disagreement. You're just wrong.

Treants and Roar is really good, especially against melee cleaves/prestampede nerf hunters. But so is Treants and bash, being able to lock a healer down, as well as both your kill target and the 3rd teammate without getting off your kill target is invaluable. What's better all depends on your comp or theirs, it's not black and white.

And if 'mr neverglad' doesn't like being called out maybe you shouldn't chat shit about stuff you don't know about.

Do not insult those you do not agree with. Infracted.
    Last edited by Sunfyre; 2013-06-26 at 04:35 AM.