Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

NEXT EXP: Cinematic Trailer Script LEAKED?

I found it searching for 6.0.
    Supposed to be a leaked screenwrite of the next expansion cinematic.

SOURCE:

bbsDOTngacnDOTcc/read.php?tid=6318347

xiaozuDOTrenrenDOTcom/xiaozu/102591/358672651

2pDOTcom/685812_1/WoW-60-Rise-of-the-Legion-drafts-and-T17-Gears-Leaked.htm

Notice that 2 are Chinese sites and when translated to english words come around oddly and might be spelled differently. All from an mail sent from a guy named "Dezneth"
    Also I remember that the HOTS cinematic script was out over a year before launch/release.

*Im not allowed yet to use full links in posts*

"Two key words in the draft are replaced by code name MINTCHIP and LOLLIPOP. But we all know that MINTCHIP stands for Sageras and LOLIPOP refers to Legion. Also LOLIPOP is the name of the new expansion. And Blizzard used snacks like LOLIPOP as the former expansions’ code name.

The Earliest Version - VANILLA
    The Burning Crusade - CHOCOLATE
    Wrath of the Lich King - BLUEBERRY
    Cataclysm - CHERRY
    Mists of Pandaria - COOKIES & CREAM"

This is the script of the male voice in the screenwrite I posted:

"Countless worlds knew me as a defender...
    I was charged with the protection of all order, of the life that my
    brothers and sisters worked tirelessly to perfect.
    In every corner of existence, I fought for creation.
    My foes possessed no mercy. They slaughtered and burned all in sight.
    Why contest Order? Its power was mighty, its justice overwhelming…
    What did they know about what lay beyond the high walls?
    The great shadow moved ever closer, to delay the inevitable…is chaos.
    (SECOND HALF CHARGE OF TITANS CINEMATIC THEME)
    Vanquished and imprisoned, the demons had no power,
    they were no threat to the ‘miracle of life'. (sarcastic)
    What was life worth? Countless eons of battle, for what?
    The shadow moved ever closer…and all creation would perish ultimately.
    Chaos persists.
    Some tried to run. Only a few made it. Light is easy to extinguish…
    …but now only one beacon of light survives,
    A stubborn world that dared to defy Sargaras, Lord of the Legion."

Please god, let it be real. Wit Ro9ue's thread with the artwork of Tier 17 and new races It seems to me it might be real(?)
    I looked up Blizzards involvement on the page where you register trademarks for electronic products(How MOP was discovered) but I saw nothing.
    What do you think?

LOLLIPOPS Cinematic Screenplay Draft FMV.06X
    RE: CHAMBERLAIN J. 4-11-12
    REF: CIN%, STORYBOARD%, SCREENWRITE%, MCCOY.J, HATHAWAY.J
    AUTHOR: WAUGH.J
    CONSULT: VANILLA, CHOCOLATE, BLUEBERRY, CHERRY, COOKIES*CREAM FINAL FMV DRAFTS
    LAST REV. 10-25-12

DO NOT DISTRIBUTE
    PROPERTY OF BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT, INC.
    //NOTE START
    //NOTE FMV Camera reference 3U-Z86F, angle shots determined marked asterisk. IF NULL ANGLE, NO CAMERA ANGLE NOTED. Reference Screenplay drawings J:/CIN%/LOLLIPOP/FMV/06/CONF/SCREENP.vis for detailed visuals.
    //NOTE END

//CIN START
    0:00 (Familiar Blizzard logo shines into existence then fades away)
    0:04 (Queue main cinematic theme)
    0:05 Pure shadow swirling around the screen, complete black with hints of vapor trails.
    0:05 (Valorous and powerful tenor Male voice with a hint of metallic/robot infused) "Countless worlds knew me as a defender..."
    0:08 (Shadow pulls back in a spiral pattern to reveal a tranquil hillside meadow shouldering a picturesque lake akin to Nagrand. The sun is shining brightly and a small gust blows the camera panning across the delicate scene.)
    0:15 (Camera cuts to a small village by the lake, with small hairy humanoid creatures going about their lives. Soft village-chatter fills the audio, and a quaint melody pervades in the scene.)
    0:18 (A mother-creature tending to children yells [calmly?] after a child, who has stopped at the side of the lake, ankles covered by the pure waters.)
    0:20 (Camera cuts to shoulder of child, 75* depression to surface of lake, top half of child visible in lake reflection)
    0:22 (The child looks down into its’ own reflection, and notices it is standing in shade, it looks skyward.)
    0:23 (Camera stays in focus on the reflection of the child, it drops a pebble into the water, the waves of the impact spread out and the child stands in terror as black and green clouds start to emerge around the sun in the reflection.)
    0:24 (Camera cuts to the pebble falling through the water, trailing it as it descends, bubbles speckling off the small smoothed rock as it solidly hits the lakebed muck. Pebble kicks up silt and sand underwater obscuring the camera.)
    0:27 (Camera cuts back to 50yds from the village overlooking the lake, a fourth of the scene is the village and lake, the rest is the darkening sky, slowly changing hue from a faint blue to a fel green. Small figure runs back into the village, general clamor arises.
    0:29 (Fel meteors rain from the now-green sky, some hit the mountains to the left, others impact the lake. Some hit village-buildings, while a majority of them land where the child *once* stood)
    0:32 (Male voice is back) “I was charged with the protection of all order, of the life that my brothers and sisters worked tirelessly to perfect.” (By the end of the sentence, a disturbance in the voice is noted, the very small hints of a demonic undertone emerge)
    0:34 (Infernals rise from the impact craters, camera cuts from landscape view to the rise of an infernal, its massive green rocky pillar legs stretching it up to full height of ~5m, it roars to its brethren and the attack commences)

0:38 (Male voice) "In every corner of existence, I fought for creation"
    0:38 (Camera cuts to the sky again, clouds part for 0:40)
    0:40 (Camera follows light-meteor) (A bright beam of bronze golden light pierces through the fel clouds angling left 25* toward the village, and it impacts with a holy-sounding, graceful and light thump)
    0:43 (The holy aura fades, an a majestic bronze and blue vanir titan rises from a kneel, with an immense sword in one hand and a strong bulwark shield in the other) (VANIR.S, see ART%)
    0:45 (Camera pans behind the titan, from left to right, with many infernals moving toward the titan. Camera shot fades out)
    0:50 (Star map of a galaxy appears. Points of white and blue light shine out like marbles in sunlight. Initially, one star on the fringe of the galaxy is consumed by a green fire. [2 second delay] Bronze-gold light purges the fire from the star, but almost instantaneously two more stars get engulfed. Bronze-gold liberates every marble from the fire.) (Camera darkens out, marbles blink out one by one, end by 1:03 mark)
    0:52 (Male voice) (Voice becoming less valorous and more infernal, demonic, menacing) "My foes possessed no mercy. They slaughtered and burned all in sight. (Angry) (Coincides with last of the marbles turning gold) Why contest Order? Its power was mighty, its justice (half second delay) overwhelming…"
    1:04 (Camera opens up on scenic shot of Pantheon capitol. Not unlike the High Heavens from Diablo) (Moves in to central tower stairs, bronze figure walking up it with sword and shield on back from earlier)
    1:05 (ANGELIC/PANTHEON MUSIC%)
    1:06 (Camera cuts to the feet of the Vanir, pounding up the marble stone with a force that was seemingly break them, but emits a clear bell/metal on gemstone sound)
    1:09 (Camera pans up to the face of the titan, very stoic, black orderly beard and medium hair length in back (CONSULT CONCPT/ART%). Ring around head with ornate Titanic scripture (DEV% TITAN LANGUAGE)
    1:11 (Vanir kneels, camera rotates around to face inside chamber. Aesir and Vanir titans situated in semi-circle around a great "throne" banister, giant lightning Aesir looks down at blue Vanir, nods).
    1:12 (Vanir remains stoic-faced, unmoving, no emotion)(Bronze-female skinned Vanir with flowers and vegetation style walks up behind giant Aesir, and smiles. Golden and silver light fill the room as the rest of the Titans turn to the blue Vanir and join in the celebration with many grins and smiles, nods, salutes and enthusiasm.)
    1:14 (Male voice) (Voice should have a definite malevolent tone to it, still have some valorous/noble)" What did they know about what lay beyond the high walls? The great shadow moved ever closer, to delay the inevitable (second pause, consult 1:16 video queue) …is chaos."
    1:16 (Vanir turns around to face 20* off camera angle, looking to the left of the screen slightly) (Vanir titan’s face sheen loses its luster, and a small crack out of the left cheek appears. Warm ember glow emitted from crack, like fire peeking out of a crack between floorboards) (Vanir walks by camera angle out of sight)
    1:18 (Shadow mist swallows the camera, with the last bit of golden light peeking out through the center, shrinking, before cut off completely)
    (SECOND HALF CHARGE OF TITANS CINEMATIC THEME)
    1:21 (Dark mists are blown away as the Vanir walks into them, Camera ‘hits’ Vanir as he passes through it, knocking it off in front of him, fixed distance as he walks forward.)
    1:24 (Demonic screams, hisses, flame crackling, hooves clicking, slow needle on cloth ripping sound)
    1:25 (Camera pans to the left, to the right of the Vanir, shows golden glow from the door he entered in. Camera rotates to the left, shows the jail cells he is walking by. Many kinds of demons, Infernals, Imps, Felhounds, Doomlords all crackling and moaning devilishly the name ‘MINTCHIP’ . Vanir has more cracks on his face, his shoulders starting to show some cracks. Emberlight more apparent on face)
    1:29 (Vanir stops at a cell that is not emitting any kind of flame light or fel light, but masked in an eerie purple shadow.) 1:30 (Male voice, even more malicious and demonic.) "Vanquished and imprisoned, the demons had no power, they were no threat to the ‘miracle’ (sarcasm/disgust/snarky) of life."
    1:32 (Bright fel eyes open and pierce through the purple shadows, they move forward silently at first toward the jail wall, then the sound of hooves are heard slowly)
    1:34 (Vanir stands silently as demon approaches jail wall)
    1:35 (Horns poke out of the purple mist, then the eyes flare up in green fire. The face of the now revealed Dreadlord is revealed, then the entire figure. It stands the exact height of the Vanir. It stares intently into the eyes of the Vanir, the flames twisting around in the iris)
    1:39 (Male voice) What was life worth? Countless eons of battle, for what? The shadow moved ever closer…and all creation would perish ultimately. Chaos persists.
    1:43 (Camera backs off from jail cell, to include both the Titan and the Dreadlord) (Huge cracks start to appear all over Vanir, flames burst from the fissures, the ends of the braids of the Vanir’s hair catches fire, and the golden glow deserts the Vanir, to be replaced with a red-orange glow.)
    1:46 (Camera pans and revolves up to Vanir’s face, showing the transformation. Reflection in the eyes show a giant bronze-red fist smashing into the jail cell. Dreadlord rises up in felflame and purple might)( More sounds of gem-like metal twisting and crunching, and the delighted chaotic screams and hollers of the demons fill the room.) (Camera cuts)
    1:54 (Camera cuts to landscape view of Titan capitol, from the very rim of the city, a giant green explosion rips apart the roof and left side of a massive tower, black, red, orange, green and purple shadows and streaks bursts out and fly/flood over the city and cut out the camera.)
    (LOLLIPOP theme cuts in)
    2:00 (Male, completely demonic now. Absolutely and ultimately evil voice. Fire and metal. Flaming brimstone, crackling coal, hiss of hot metal bathed in cold water) "My legion washed over creation, order fell before chaos on every world that the Titans touched."
    2:00 (Galactic view again) (Bronze-golden light marbles start falling fast before the felflame (red and green), extremely fast. Camera zooms in to one bronze-golden marble, fades out)
    2:07 (Camera fades in on beautiful arcane/magical utopian city) (Argus pre-corruption, Eredar in Draenei original natural forms in city in the billions.) (Prophet, Deciever, Defiler pre-contact talking. Image of Vanir-pre corruption appears in the middle of them. Hand motions, Deciever and Defiler nodding and entrapped, entranced. Prophet senses something is wrong, starts to get up to leave.)
    2:14 (Camera pans through Prophet’s head and rotates with it, enters out again and camera is looking out of capitol building over the metropolis. It has transformed into a hellish city in flames and fel green hues and black towers.
    2:19 (Giant red eredari mages working great fel magics all over the city, demons pouring in and out of portals. Prophet turns around to look at Deciever and Defiler. They are fully corrupted, Kil’Jaeden and Archimonde images like in-game, both grin, Vanir now completely corrupted and laughing deep and malevolently. Prophet shuts eyes and covers ears to wake up. )
    2:29 (Prophet opens eyes, and he’s back to pre-corruption, valorous and stoic Vanir still there in center of all 3. Prophet runs out, and the Deciever and Defiler look unhappy,they are looking at the Titan image as he starts to transform into true form. Camera stays at capitol building doorway, revolves around to show Prophet running away from purple Temple as arcane glow from building fades and a deep hellish red erupts behind the camera and slowly takes over the screen. Demonic laughing.) (Camera fade)
    2:34 (Male voice, pure demonic) "Some tried to run. Only a few made it. Light is easy to extinguish…"
    2:35 (Camera fade in to view from atop high mountain still on Argus. Naaru and Tempest-Keep like ships landed on top of mountain. Prophet appears out of massive refugee crowd, and looks up at Naaru Leader (A’dal?)
    2:39 (Prophet turns around and looks out over landscape and sees mass terror and destruction. Camera remains fixed on destruction as MINTCHIP appears out of the center building and unleashes a great fel blast toward the ships, one ship takes the full blasts and plummets to the ground and explodes.) (Camera cut)
    2:46 (Camera cuts to just behind the MINTCHIP’s left side) (The rest of the ships take off fairly quickly and speed out into space.) (Camera fades out on MINTCHIPs’s visage)
    2:48 (MINTCHIP voice) "…but now only one beacon of light survives, (2:51) A stubborn world that dared to defy MINTCHIP, Lord of the LOLLIPOPS."
    2:51 (Camera fades onto MINTCHIP sitting on an infernal throne in the ruined Argus capitol building, infernal and fel themes everywhere, demons surrounding him. MINTCHIP is holding a large golden orb in his hand (AZEROTH), looking at it greedily. Many symbols appear around it, Alliance, Horde, and Naaru the brightest and largest.
    2:54 (MINTCHIP deep, slow laugh)
    2:55 Camera approaches Azeroth-orb, fel and red meteors rain down to it.
    2:57 WORLD OF WARCRAFT: 6.0 logo slams in onto picture, throwing everything else but the Azeroth-orb away. Orb assumes typical planet at center of logo title.
    3:04 TITLE fades out
    Last edited by Quaddranipple; 2013-06-26 at 08:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is obviously fake, but nice try. Also Im fairly sure blizzard never called classic wow vanilla, that was an invention of the players.

I feel like I've seen this before. I also feel like the fact that their choices of replacement words being so absurdly terrible at hiding anything (because the context makes it so obvious) makes it likely this is a fake.

Mintchip, lord of lollipops.

Wrath of the Blueberry. Also seems really fake but Blizz cinematics have been leaked. The Heart of the Swarm ending cinematic was leaked 2 years before it came it out so its possible.

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    At least it's not the Legacy of the Void.. right guys? ...Guys?

Where did you find this exactly? Links?

Just let me guess, you got this "leak" from your brother's girlfriend's cousin whose uncle happened to get a tour at Blizzard?

IF this is real, atleast the monologue, I'll resub tomorrow morning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very elaborate if its a hoax.

Might be fake but I'd just like to say..

Quote Originally Posted by Quaddranipple View Post

A stubborn world that dared to defy Sargaras, Lord of the Legion."
    t
    This is quite depressing and highly unnerving when you consider what it implies.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    IF this is real, atleast the monologue, I'll resub tomorrow morning.
    yup

/10chars

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, so after I found the website this was originally posted on... I can confirm it to be a fake. "Rise of the Legion" was a fan expansion concept that was posted upon the MMO-Champion forums a couple years ago. As originally posted on http://2p.com/685812_1/WoW-60-Rise-o...ars-Leaked.htm, where you got this "leaked Cinematic Script", they also link the Rise of the Legion screenshots that we had originally seen on the MMO-Champion forums in that thread I had mentioned before.

Other then that; interesting find.

Would you stop posting that fake shit? Your last 4 posts have been that.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I think that the phrasing is off due to translation. Looks like it was originally posted here. The original site also linked http://bbs.ngacn.cc/read.php?tid=6318347 - not sure if it has revelance, but it was not included in the OP.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

If fake, it's still pretty good.

While I hope this is real Ro9ue's stuff he posts is all fan made.

Updated source in 1st post
    Last edited by Quaddranipple; 2013-06-26 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Could not edit 1st post at first, but then it worked. I posted the source here instead.

"Some tried to run. Only a few made it. Light is easy to extinguish…
    "

That right there makes it a fake. I can't see Blizzard using such crappy and contradictory writing in a cinematic.

Why the hell did a mod reopen this thread?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Hurwyn View Post
    "Some tried to run. Only a few made it. Light is easy to extinguish…
    "

That right there makes it a fake. I can't see Blizzard using such crappy and contradictory writing in a cinematic.
    Might have gone wrong when translated from chinese to english. The original post was in english but it was removed shortly after posted on the US forums.
    English to chinese to english again. Will screw things up.