Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    9/12
    last few weeks got runestone only from Lei Shen,
    well thank god for guaranteed drop, I would never collect them otherwise

Deleted
    One from Qon and one from Lei Shen, so im at 6/12 now! So, 1-6 more weeks, most likely 6 -.-

Makes it 0-0-0-1-2-1-2 for me.

Week 1 - 0
    Week 2 - 1
    Week 3 - 0
    Week 4 - 0
    Week 5 - 1
    Week 6 - 0
    Week 7 - 1 - From Lei Shen
    Week 8 - 1 - From Lei Shen
    Week 9 - 3
    Total - 7/12 (13%, 7/54 bosses)

I only needed two more, so I decided to clear LFR prior to guild run in hopes I would get them and be able to finish my cloak before guild raid. Got the one from Lei Shen and that was it. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by jetersky View Post
    I only needed two more, so I decided to clear LFR prior to guild run in hopes I would get them and be able to finish my cloak before guild raid. Got the one from Lei Shen and that was it. Sigh.
    Ouch... reminding myself so much.... :P

Deleted
    Just finished Secrets this week, so currently on 0. Thanks for ruining my dreams of finishing the questline before 6.0..

I don't understand why they choose to add 2 "kill bosses and collect items" in the same tier of quests, as if Secrets of the Empire wasn't enough they make you collect another 12?

Round 2: Week 1: Got 5 Runestones. Dark Animus is a douche for not giving me a 6th.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Deleted
    I got the quest last week on my alt, I'm already at 7/12 with only 9 boss killed while it took me 11 weeks to get the 12 on my main

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonious View Post
    Just finished Secrets this week, so currently on 0. Thanks for ruining my dreams of finishing the questline before 6.0..

I don't understand why they choose to add 2 "kill bosses and collect items" in the same tier of quests, as if Secrets of the Empire wasn't enough they make you collect another 12?

Honestly?

I think they knew that the 5.3 part of the chain wouldn't take people long at all so they intentionally made 5.2 as drawn-out as possible to compensate. Once 5.4 hits I'd expect them to increase the drop chances for Secrets and Runestones.

I'm on my third week of the quest and I am sitting at 7 runestones; got 4 my first week, one the second and two this week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Week 2 cleared, 7/12.
    Hopefully I can be just as lucky next week and get my cloak!

I got 4 this week, was a might big change of pace, and with good luck, I'll have my cloak next week. 10/12

10+ Year Old Account
    All my none raiding fiends and our MT have their cloaks. After being incredibly lucky and getting 1 "extra" stone from Durumu this week, I have 2 more to go x_X

Had 5 runestones dropping this week, the grandma upstairs called the police when I looted the 5th one. Pretty lucky, yet quite necessary - we'll kill Lei Shen 25H on Sunday

Deleted
    I'm 5/12 after this reset, was 0/12 when 5.3 hit and I'm clearing this place pretty much from the release day. Hate you all ;p

9/12 with having cleared the raid nearly every week since release :/ Sigh, the amount of socials in my guild with the cloak now is really starting to piss me off :/

Got 3 and finished with cloak.Cant say i was lucky or unlucky considering most guildies completed it last week.

Deleted
    Still have a Hunter in my guild who used to be in a world 21 guild (meaning clearing everything every week since the beginning of this expansion), he was one of the first to get his meta gem and hasn't missed a single raid. He's still on 7/12, while the rest of us have our cloaks now. He's so pissed and frustrated and I can't blame him.

I have a question. This reset I managed to get to 11/12. As far as I know once you deliver 12 stones to Wrathion you need to kill Lei Shen and get his heart. So my question is: is it possible to kill him twice in lfr and get both items in two different runs? Or getting the last runestone will lock me out from getting the heart that reset?

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    I have a question. This reset I managed to get to 11/12. As far as I know once you deliver 12 stones to Wrathion you need to kill Lei Shen and get his heart. So my question is: is it possible to kill him twice in lfr and get both items in two different runs? Or getting the last runestone will lock me out from getting the heart that reset?
    You can kill him while on runestones quest, and return and kill him again in the same lockout for the heart. Did it myself.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

That's a relief. Thanks a lot