10+ Year Old Account
    Energy capping reminds me of the days when we had to squeeze out those high risk FB's. If we didn't have Thrash to worry about, we would be in the same situation already.

Deleted
    Hey guys i ahve a question recently i was thinking about reroll to feral,and was checking Worldoflogs and saw than people dont shred and usually only mangle ,is because mangle cost 5 less energy?

Yeah basically, being cheaper means you generate more cp overall and it's not significantly weaker than shred anymore.

You still want to use Shred during Berserk, Omen of Clarity, and any other time you may have a hard time burning energy.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    You still want to use Shred during Berserk, Omen of Clarity, and any other time you may have a hard time burning energy.
    As much as people say this, I still can't pull off better numbers using mangle over shred, normally about 3-4k higher dps on a dummy using shred. I guess this damage is mitigated on a lot of fights though, seeing as a lot of bosses have a tendency to keep turning around.

It's pretty close to equal on paper when you're behind the target 24/7, but it's also more forgiving than using exclusively Shred.

3-4k difference isn't really big enough to conclusively say which is better or worse unless that's an average over an exceptionally large sample. My gear has more than a 60k DPS swing in raid according to sims.

The reality is, at least according the sims, the difference is so small you couldn't realistically prove which is better worse in game. Pick whichever one you feel works better and go with it.
    Last edited by aggixx; 2013-06-25 at 10:28 PM.

well depends how good you can perform as kitty. I would prefer 502 4 set rather than 2 offpieces 522 simple 40% crit over average 35% or so in mostly lfr gear would bring you to almost certain 3 crits in row wich gives you extra finisher every 30 secs not counting it hits 15% harder due to TF effect so lets say Mageara HC you have 4-5 combos adds are spawning....... rip > HT>trash>tf>swipex3> +FB>HT> trash on next pack= LOL toping metters i like that scenarion dont you? tortos pretty much similar scenario on my ~530 geared rogue(raiding on him for some time now) i couldnt reach fairly lower geared feral on adds/aoe as assasin or as Paloro sad during unexpected proc with low combos

Deleted
    So i'm actually going to pop a noobish question myself.... I've a fucking annoying problem with the t15 set bonus... In the heat of fire when RoR proc i litterly mash my Rip on my 5th CP... the problem is that because of SofT energy bump whice puts me on 30 energy (whice is required for Rip to be applied) and if the 1cp procs i do apply a 1cp Rip right after my 5cp Rip. And it's the same with FB many times. IT sucks balls! anyone have a macro or a hint around this? To me most of the time it dosn't feel like Rip is poping a GCD and there is why this is happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    So i'm actually going to pop a noobish question myself.... I've a fucking annoying problem with the t15 set bonus... In the heat of fire when RoR proc i litterly mash my Rip on my 5th CP... the problem is that because of SofT energy bump whice puts me on 30 energy (whice is required for Rip to be applied) and if the 1cp procs i do apply a 1cp Rip right after my 5cp Rip. And it's the same with FB many times. IT sucks balls! anyone have a macro or a hint around this? To me most of the time it dosn't feel like Rip is poping a GCD and there is why this is happening.
    Not sure if serious?

Just don't mash your buttons for so long.......for the 1 cp to be added there is a time delay (in the logs I believe it states "Casting Combo Point"). It works the same way as Primal Fury and gives an aura delay for the addition. I suppose this is just a necessary evil when they took away the error for applying weaker bleeds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paloro View Post
    Just don't mash your buttons for so long.......
    I'm totally serius and i can't really say that i mash the buttons like there is no tomorrow there is more like 4-6 clicks over a few seconds. However what i think i'm encoutering is that either i have some serius lag or i'm bugging the GCD in some fucked up way.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm totally serius and i can't really say that i mash the buttons like there is no tomorrow there is more like 4-6 clicks over a few seconds. However what i think i'm encoutering is that either i have some serius lag or i'm bugging the GCD in some fucked up way.
    I have done this a few too many times also. Get a Ooc or enough energy back trying to squeeze in a buffed rip when procs are about to end. I get some slight lag which contributes and I feel bad when it happens. Basically, to counter this, I have just tried to be very careful at that point since messing it up is a loss...even though you really wanna mash that button! =)

having same problem especially when I clicking with mouse on rip

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm definitely leaning on the side of serious lag. As to why you or anyone would be clicking furiously, I don't really want to get into that.

I can say from experience that it's definitely way easier to do when you have extremely high latency. I usually run with sub-100ms and I think I've only done that once, but I've had some times where my latency is at 1k or so and then it's just obnoxious.

Try this, and then if you're still having the issue then try not to mash your buttons so hard (or get a better internet connection!):

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...atencyFix.html

Deleted
    5.4 Raid - Normal - Siege of Orgrimmar - Boss X Loot X - Agi DPS Trinket (1)

Curious as to what it will decrease the cooldown of. If it's berserk and tf...this could be a really good trinket, would knock berserk down to around 2 mins? and TF to around 20 sec?

I don't suspect it will be that good for us. The 39% value is a placeholder of course and it's going to be balanced around the fact that it reduces the cooldown of six abilities. Since we only have 2 I can't imagine it being all that great for us without it being waaaaaay overtuned for someone else.

It might be pretty good with 4pT15 though.

With the current value it would be TF on a 18 second cooldown and Berserk on a 1.8 min cooldown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps it will work with berserking also? Maybe incarnation/HotW/Tranq?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paloro View Post
    Perhaps it will work with berserking also? Maybe incarnation/HotW/Tranq?
    Would be nice to see a trinket that provided defensive procs, then you can swap trinkets in and out for fights that need it. Might be a good idea, might need to wait and see to what the actual value comes out as. That said, I never get trinkets, still waiting for my rune...
    Last edited by mmoca8c3a8c487; 2013-06-27 at 08:36 PM.

Deleted
    Something i think is interesting is the secondary stat amplifying trinket but it's for STR users, That would probably be so awesome with RoR

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/102305-5-...-boss-x-loot-x

Deleted
    Something i think is interesting is the secondary stat amplifying trinket but it's for STR users, That would probably be so awesome with RoR

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/102305-5-...-boss-x-loot-x

5.4 Raid - Normal - Siege of Orgrimmar - Boss X Loot X - Agi DPS Trinket (5)

Is looking tasty too. 500 agility more then RoR, and you don't have to mess around with reforges etc to get the trinket to work, that said, you might loose out on a bit of mastery, guess we'll have to wait and see.
    Last edited by mmoca8c3a8c487; 2013-06-27 at 09:17 PM.