Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    Thiago had very average season at Barca. He wont be next Iniesta or Xavi. He might be more like next Cazorla or Mata at best.
    He did a monster U21 european championship, tho.

I think he needs to play regularly and maybe he also needs lower pressures.

I wouldn't mind to see in Milan, but...i don't think they're going to accept a crate of Bananas and apples as an offer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Malaga's owner has confirmed the transfer of Isco to Real Madrid.

---------- Post added 2013-06-25 at 04:27 PM ----------

Real Madrid confirm Carlo Ancelotti as the new head coach, signing a contract for 3 years. He is to be presented tomorrow at 13:00.
    Ohio State Buckeye

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23011973

Liverpool have confirmed the signing of Sunderland goalkeeper Simon Mignolet in a £9m deal.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23056298

Manchester City and Juventus have agreed a deal for striker Carlos Tevez to join the Italian side in a transfer worth up to £12m.
    Last edited by Panquake; 2013-06-25 at 08:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mignolet is a great swoop for Liverpool, if they can tighten up their defence in the summer with the loss of Carragher I can see him being in a lot of FF teams.

City clearing out the mercs might well help to bring stability to the club, expecting Nasri to not last much longer.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zinedine Zidane announced as assistant coach to Ancelotti. Still no transfer news.

EDIT: Disregard, Florentino Perez has just announced they have reached an agreement with Isco and Malaga. The player will undergo a medical and is to be presented next week.
    Last edited by Norganon; 2013-06-26 at 08:11 PM.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Mignolet is a great swoop for Liverpool, if they can tighten up their defence in the summer with the loss of Carragher I can see him being in a lot of FF teams.

City clearing out the mercs might well help to bring stability to the club, expecting Nasri to not last much longer.
    Just wondering how they're (Liverpool) are going to handle having Reina (Who is possibly off to Barca anyway) Mingolet and Jones as their keepers. Didnt Jones just sign a new contract with them? (Obviously 2nd choice, but unless Reina is going then whos #1?)

Steven Smith re-signs at Rangers on a 2 year deal subject to player registration on 1st September having been released from Portland Timbers & Richard Foster joins Rangers after playing here on loan in 10/11 after negotiating his release from Bristol City, again subject to registration, both players can appear in up to 3 games before then as trialists.

Celtic appear to have lost the battle to keep Victor Wanyama, despite being "linked" with Arsenal, Man Utd and suchlike over the past 2 years it's looking likely he'll head to some random no hope team in the Premiership, clearly all those "links" to every team & their dug were by his agents, it was comical though, every bloody week he was going to one of the top 4 in the Premiership! Apparently they accepted a bid from Southampton which Wanyama rejected personal terms on, clearly his agents have filled his head and he believes their hype.

Greg Wylde who left Rangers on their entry into administration has been released from Bolton Wanderers and signs at Aberdeen - talk about a mighty stepdown, Rangers to Aberdeen in 18 months, I know I'm biased but that's a long drop right there!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Deleted
    I am really happy that Real gonna have Ancelotti and Zidane on the bench. It will finally regain the club respect and class they totally lost during those 3 years under Mourinho. I still cant understand how one person can fully ruin such club's image in just 3 years...

10+ Year Old Account
    Isco has signed a 5 year contract at Real Madrid, to be presented 3rd of July at the Santiago Bernabeu.
    Ohio State Buckeye

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23083753 I reckon united will get him, but 12 million seems a bit cheap, maybe 16mil, he's 28 so not that young, evra is 32 now, still seems solid otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    United won't pay over the hill for him. I'm expecting £15 mil will be their limit to shift him. Good pick up for a left back in the short term, but Moyes will still need someone to fill the role again in 3-4 seasons time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isnt buttner like 23? Seems pretty decent but he wont get the chance with evra/baines.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    Greg Wylde who left Rangers on their entry into administration has been released from Bolton Wanderers and signs at Aberdeen - talk about a mighty stepdown, Rangers to Aberdeen in 18 months, I know I'm biased but that's a long drop right there!
    Wylde was a great player for Rangers. I imagined him coming back now that Rangers are doing better, could probably pay him better than Aberdeen too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Isnt buttner like 23? Seems pretty decent but he wont get the chance with evra/baines.
    Was just thinking 'What about Buttner?'

http://aggbot.com/Norwich-City-News/article/19884971

Norwich have reached a deal with PSV Eindhoven for Ola Toivonen for an undisclosed sum.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    http://aggbot.com/Norwich-City-News/article/19884971

Norwich have reached a deal with PSV Eindhoven for Ola Toivonen for an undisclosed sum.
    He's pretty good when he's good, last season was a horrible mess though.

Slaven Bilic new coach for Besiktias btw.

Also
    Brazil midfielder Paulinho is keen to complete a move to Tottenham following the conclusion of the Confederations Cup.

Paulinho is currently playing a starring role for his country, heading in the winning goal against Uruguay to help Brazil reach the final of the World Cup warm-up event.

While he is focused on tomorrow's clash with Spain at the Maracana, Paulinho is almost certain to leave Corinthians this summer and Spurs would be his preferred destination.

The 24-year-old said earlier in the week that the north London club had tabled a bid for him, and admitted White Hart Lane is a desired option as he would relish working with boss Andre Villas-Boas and the influential Gareth Bale.

"It is important for the team and for the Brazilian fans that at the moment all my focus is on winning the Confederations Cup," he said in the Daily Mirror.

"But after the tournament is finished I hope it is a deal that can get finalised quickly.

"To play in England for a great team like Tottenham is a dream. What I respect about Tottenham is the ambition they have shown.

"This summer there has been interest in their coach and their best player - and they have been clear they are both not going anywhere."
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-06-29 at 07:18 AM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Doran Goian & Carlos Bocanegra released by mutual consent from Rangers - £2m off the wage bill this year - both had spent last year on loan in Italy & Spain respectively, Goian looking for a move to England, Bocanegra looking to move back to MLS to wind down his career.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Swansea have resigned De Guzman on loan from Villareal for another season. Surprised Villareal didn't request they make a transfer offer instead.

Marko Marin on loan to Sevilla

nice move for us but not enough to compensate the loss of Navas

10+ Year Old Account
    Real Madrid and Real Socidead negotiating the transfer of Illarramendi.
    I don't get it, why are we buying talents? I thought we only bought superstars. If this happens, Barcelona should be very afraid next season. All these Spanish supertalents, gonna be great.
    Ohio State Buckeye