Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    It seems her Val'kyr have become more powerful, under the Lich king they could raise several races as well. I wonder if she will be able to raise alliance corpses, or if Varian and Jaina immediately interfere. Though one thing is for certain she unleashes her Val'kyr. Whether they resurrect people or not.
    Maybe she wields the shards of frostmourne reforged into a bow.

taran zhu dies?

I think I came
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Nothing special Every damn character inside the audio files have Death sound :P

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    Nothing special Every damn character inside the audio files have Death sound :P
    yes, but differently from the others, this one has complementary files on lorewalker cho's. sounds like taran's death (or badly hurtness) is scripted as part of the story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    After hearing gamon im not sure if i should laugh or cry. I just can't seem to treat him seriously. (also his soundfiles indicate he is ghost or zombie so i wouldnt trust him.

As far as I remember, no lore characters following you in raids had death animations or even died if you wiped. They just despawned.

This gives me the feeling that all these lore characters really will die. Which would be awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    As far as I remember, no lore characters following you in raids had death animations or even died if you wiped. They just despawned.

This gives me the feeling that all these lore characters really will die. Which would be awesome.
    the dragon aspects in dragon soul have death quotes for when you wipe on ultraxion.

it appears these leaders with death quotes are involved in the fight against zaela's proto drake, and if you wipe, they die.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    yes, but differently from the others, this one has complementary files on lorewalker cho's. sounds like taran's death (or badly hurtness) is scripted as part of the story.
    Given Lorewalker Cho's dialogue, I'm surprised so many people are interpreting it as Taran Zhu dying. It's clear he isn't dead at the end of the conversation (otherwise Cho wouldn't be taking him to the healers), and in Warcraft we can't assume someone is dead if they are still alive the last we see them.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post

They did in Hyjal, where the goal is to protect them. I cant think of any other fights where your role in the fight is to protect the lore npc, most you just fight alongside them.

Hopefully this means that the Night Elves are involved in attacking Orgrimmar, as they have plenty of reasons to hate Garrosh. Tyrande's voice just keeps getting worse and worse...
    Last edited by Sandrox; 2013-06-27 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    Given Lorewalker Cho's dialogue, I'm surprised so many people are interpreting it as Taran Zhu dying. It's clear he isn't dead at the end of the conversation (otherwise Cho wouldn't be taking him to the healers), and in Warcraft we can't assume someone is dead if they are still alive the last we see them.
    if my friend takes a shot on his head, I'm gonna call a doctor. even if there's no way to save him, it's still worth a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    After hearing gamon im not sure if i should laugh or cry. I just can't seem to treat him seriously. (also his soundfiles indicate he is ghost or zombie so i wouldnt trust him.
    No, it indicates they beat the everloving crap out of him, but never slew him. They tormented him, and each time he rose back to his feet in defiance.
    Gamon now canonically awesome.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Taran Zhu needs to die already, he is becoming the biggest hypocrite in warcraft lore. Even if Horde and Alliance didn't trigger the Sha the Mogu would've wiped the pandaren out even before the Thunder Isle events.

Oh, Sylvanas. Making jokes about necromancy. Stay classy.

Would be nice if Taran Zhu finally gave the order to purge Two Moons... ...and gets his ass handed to him by us.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    He is a deathknight. Havent you seen his eyes?

---------- Post added 2013-06-27 at 07:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    Agreed it points to him being badly injured and not dead. They don' really beat around the bush with deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Tyrande sounds more like a troll than Vol'jin does. 13 seconds of voice-acting material, Blizzard. 13 seconds and you still managed to fuck it up.
    Ever heard her in Warcraft 3? Exact same shit, just with nostalgia to make it better.

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    since she got a uinique voice actor back in cata, yes.

for some reason, it just doesn't sound right to me. don't remember her having that accent in WC3.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm7eBcT9pro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ5Da77pcBY

There is a diffrenance yes.

Sylvanas' needs the echo effect back, but I wouldn't mind it being more understated in general. Her dialogue is straight up awesome. Classic case of "be careful what you wish for" with wanting her to show up in the rebellion. It's sort of like them asking for That Guy's help in "Star Trek: Into Darkness". Or summoning Beetlejuice to help. Turning to Sylvanas is sort of the Godzilla Threshold, moreso than Tyrande freeing Illidan ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Ever heard her in Warcraft 3? Exact same shit, just with nostalgia to make it better.
    Either you're pretending to be retarded or you're actually just really stupid.

Keep it civil please.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2013-06-28 at 12:39 AM.

Saying it now... Gamon for Warchief.