Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas sounds delicious.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    i guess im the only one who isnt impressed with gamon. he sounds constipated

10+ Year Old Account
    If Sylvanas makes Garrosh her undead puppet, that'd be so freaking amazing ha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    i guess im the only one who isnt impressed with gamon. he sounds constipated
    It seems like he'll be the new "recurring quest guy" for the Horde now that Nazgrim is a goner.

Not sure I'm sold on it yet.

Just check out the Warcraft III videos others have posted. Tyrande didn't have the accent and her hair has always been BLUE in games and art until Cataclysm's unique model suddenly and randomly made it green.

THIS TYRANDE IS AN IMPOSTER!!! IT'S THE ONLY SOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Just check out the Warcraft III videos others have posted. Tyrande didn't have the accent and her hair has always been BLUE in games and art until Cataclysm's unique model suddenly and randomly made it green.

THIS TYRANDE IS AN IMPOSTER!!! IT'S THE ONLY SOLUTION!
    Because after decades we can't change hair styles or hair color?

right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlokyldoreifanggore View Post
    Dark Rangers are undead BElves. They've been around for multiple expansions.
    Oh please don't try to "educate" anyone when you have no idea what you are talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    Oh please don't try to "educate" anyone when you have no idea what you are talking about.
    Apart from the minor quibble that they were actually High Elves, not Blood Elves, he was right... Yes, the Lich King raised them, but we've had no definitive answer on precisely what the Val'kyr can raise - merely the Alliance using non-Humans in Silverpine because they assumed they couldn't be raised. All we know for sure is that the Worgen curse prevents humans from being risen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Val'kyr gonna val'kyr. All Silverpine Gilneas empirically proved was that they couldn't do Worgen, not that they could only do human.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inahu View Post
    Apart from the minor quibble that they were actually High Elves, not Blood Elves, he was right... Yes, the Lich King raised them, but we've had no definitive answer on precisely what the Val'kyr can raise - merely the Alliance using non-Humans in Silverpine because they assumed they couldn't be raised. All we know for sure is that the Worgen curse prevents humans from being risen.

The quest Lessons in Fear in Silverpine proves that the Valkyr can only rise humans (possibly due to the fact that humans are direct descendants of the Vrykul). As the alliance realize this, they only send non-human members of the 7th legion to fight the forsaken (gnome, night elf and dwarf if memory serves)

So if Sylvanas can't resurrect night elves with her Valkyr, she shouldn't be able to resurrect blood elves (their direct descendants) So, did Sylvanas purposedly hacked the Vlakyr to ressurrect belves, or did they gain that ability after resurrecting her, a side effect of the pact of the nine?

Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    The quest Lessons in Fear in Silverpine proves that the Valkyr can only rise humans (possibly due to the fact that humans are direct descendants of the Vrykul). As the alliance realize this, they only send non-human members of the 7th legion to fight the forsaken (gnome, night elf and dwarf if memory serves)

So if Sylvanas can't resurrect night elves with her Valkyr, she shouldn't be able to resurrect blood elves (their direct descendants) So, did Sylvanas purposedly hacked the Vlakyr to ressurrect belves, or did they gain that ability after resurrecting her, a side effect of the pact of the nine?
    /shrug

The Val'kyr had the power to raise non-humans in WotLK. They couldn't under Sylvanas due to the loss of the Lich King's power, but that was several years ago at this point. It's not implausible they've regained some of the power they had under the Lich King in the intervening time.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    /shrug

The Val'kyr had the power to raise non-humans in WotLK. They couldn't under Sylvanas due to the loss of the Lich King's power, but that was several years ago at this point. It's not implausible they've regained some of the power they had under the Lich King in the intervening time.
    They had their power because of the Lich King.

It's just gonna be one of the holes in lore that blizzard won't explain probably.

Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    OMG Gamon finally talks, omg I'm gonna have an orgasm.
    I KNOW RITE? OHHHHHH

I had to suppress a gigantic squee when that awesome awesome voice started to reverberate across my room.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Sylvannas "... Garrosh has gone all out this time, ... I expected more Spikes honestly"

- Priceless.

Tyrande sounds more like a troll than a night elf.

Tyrande sounds horrid. Yuk. Why would they let that go live?

Gamon's was the only good one of these though. Wonder if he is going to get a new model.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Gamon is Optimus prime.... Does that make Nazgrim Sentinal prime?

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    If Gamon is Optimus prime.... Does that make Nazgrim Sentinal prime?
    Who's Megatron?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Orc View Post
    Who's Megatron?
    Garrosh I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharli View Post
    Yeah, I have no idea why she picked up that ridiculous accent.

10+ Year Old Account
    She be troll'un us mooonn.....