Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    They weren't married, in fact theradas was jailed in maraudon for rape. The reason she walks around celebras (or whats his name) grave is that judge prohibited her from coming closer than 10 yards to him.
    The real reason he died was because he got crushed under her weight when the rape was progressing.

I'm guessing Neptulon's fate will be revealed in the future Azshara expansion, i'm crossing my fingers for an underwater expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    The real reason he died was because he got crushed under her weight when the rape was progressing.
    just imagining how the balls probably got crushed first made me feel uncomfortable lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekovivie View Post
    It's most likely wont. It would make no sense to 'suddenly' go back there, unless they write in some ridiculous plot device such as "Neptulon holds the only weapon that can defeat the Legion, we must save him!"
    Isn't azshara basically queen of the sea, someone had to be behind Ozumat and I think what it'll be us Azshara used Ozumat to kidnap Neptulon for her own devices, I think he'll wind up either being a corrupted raid boss in the future or someone we have to rescue (kinda like the green dragon fight in Icc, can't remember it's name)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poochy View Post
    Where did you find the first and second point (as in source)? The last time we saw Azshara in the WotA was she was falling into the sea and was changed into a naga by something. It never addresses Azshara's feelings on the point of if she was still with Sargeras, right? Feel free to correct me if you can find proof, the only time we've seen her after is a short time in Cata and I don't think it addresses that.
    For the first point, just my memory of the WotA trilogy. Best line I could find on short notice was "Illidan wondered if the queen truly believed that she would become the consort of the demon lord. He doubted very much such a notion fit into Sargeras's designs." The Sundering, near the beginning of Ch. 14.

For the second, I don't think it was ever stated, but it was heavily implied that it was the Old Gods that turned them into Naga, and throughout Vashj'ir, we see the naga working alongside Old God minions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    That's how theradas got her nickname "Mantis". No male ever survived sex with her.

That's how theradas got her nickname "Mantis". No male ever survived sex with her.
    than I assume shek'zeer's nickname is "Rocky" lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Neptulon... well... he was....

A

He appeared, we fought beside him, he was sucked up by a giant octopus... and nobody spoke of him again...
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    than I assume shek'zeer's nickname is "Rocky" lol
    She is azeroth nr1 fan of dwayne "the rock" johnson.

Deleted
    She is azeroth nr1 fan of dwayne "the rock" johnson.
    And "the rock" being none other than Sha of Fear; "More! I must have more!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post
    how the fuck does a giant squid ( Ozmat ) over power an elemental lord exactly?
    I think you're trying to find logic where there is none. Why did the Aspects lose their power when they didn't fulfill their duties, they just killed Deathwing instead? Why did Arthas become his human self again upon being defeated, even after Tirion made sure there was no humanity left and destroyed his heart?

Sometimes Blizzard cares more about making a 'cool' story than they care for logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    And "the rock" being none other than Sha of Fear; "More! I must have more!"
    Mother of god, now i see similarities !!!

They are same person !!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post

Sometimes Blizzard cares more about making a 'cool' story than they care for logic.
    Thats actually very true, instead of making a story from a reasonable standpoint, the devs seem to just say 'pff, fuck it, we're screw around with this and have some fun with it.. oh and throw in loads of pop cultural references too!'.
    #boycottchina

Mother of god, now i see similarities !!!

They are same person !!!!
    it can't be. the rock would never paint his nails red

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it can't be. the rock would never paint his nails red
    That's where the deception lies !!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it was an odd "ending" for him on that page... But if a expansion comes out involving the rest of the Naga rulers and realm, and the South Seas - then chances would be high to see him back.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Azshara captures Neptulon in order to take control of his power over the elemental realm of water.

Twist - they actually hit it off and have naga/water elemental babies.

I see a lot of people saying that Neptulon was abducted after the events of Throne of the Tides, he was abducted prior to the events of that dungeon which is why he is trapped there and the purpose of going into it is to save him from the Naga and Faceless. Happens at the end of one of the quest chains in Vashj'ir.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Aye, I'm with you Apathy. I was sorely disappointed when Blizzard scrapped Abyssal Maw... I really thought it would have been good to have Firelands and Abyssal Maw launch in 4.2, that shit would have been absolutely awesome.

Such a damn shame. Hopefully Blizzard will revive the story. =/
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrandron View Post
    I see a lot of people saying that Neptulon was abducted after the events of Throne of the Tides, he was abducted prior to the events of that dungeon which is why he is trapped there and the purpose of going into it is to save him from the Naga and Faceless. Happens at the end of one of the quest chains in Vashj'ir.
    They're referring to the end of the Throne of Tides final encounter, where the players fight Ozumat with Neptulon present. At the end of the encounter, Ozumat sucks up Neptulon and swims away, and that's the last we see of him. It's easy to miss since the camera angles are all weird and there's no dialogue or anything, but it happens.

There was originally going to be a resolution to this in a raid alongside Firelands, the Abyssal Maw raid, but it was cut for time. So it's ultimately unresolved.