Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    As requested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GCzgu5yLhc

Some notes, Full zerker gear with divinity runes and a pet who's dead 70% of the fight...

10+ Year Old Account
    I pugged it for the first time today. We didn't have any issues, no wipes.

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Just upload the first boss fight so you can show everyone how "easy" it is ;-)
    The fights are fairly easy. People don't know how to dodge mechanics but they will dodge willy nilly.

I've soloed the first boss after phase 1 because everyone died and then I soloed the last boss after 75% after oh what do you know everyone died during the aoe phase. (For some reason it doesn't register to people that if you stack up there all going to target that one area and meaning if you get hit it will hurt more because they are focused.)

All you have to do is avoid her teleporting shot (which is obvious she points a fucking gun at you) and GG you live.

Granted it took awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    All you have to do is avoid her teleporting shot (which is obvious she points a fucking gun at you) and GG you live.
    When do you dodge the shot? As she's aiming, when she fires or when the bolt is near you?

The only times I managed to dodge the shot is when I had swiftness and jump dodged so I dodged "super" far. Everything else she still hit me (even double dodging doesn't work, since the projectile just locks on you and follows you everywhere).

That said I just put on "tank" gear and then it only hits for 2k on a 21k health pool with constant regen(bm trait) and near constant uptime on the boon regen from healing spring.

When do you dodge the shot? As she's aiming, when she fires or when the bolt is near you?

The only times I managed to dodge the shot is when I had swiftness and jump dodged so I dodged "super" far. Everything else she still hit me (even double dodging doesn't work, since the projectile just locks on you and follows you everywhere).
    You watch for her to point the gun (it's the only time she uses the gun) then you have about 2 seconds before she fires it. You can either block, dodge, or reflect it. If you dodge it you still get the cripple but you won't be in melee with her. I was using scepter block most of the time to avoid it.

For you equip GS and when you see her point the gun at you switch weapons and block (should have enough time)

Her main threat is standing in melee as she gives you 5 stack of bleed with every melee hit.

Ahh as I thought.

It's udodgeable but blocking works

I just tanked the shot since it's easy to heal up through.