Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

So does Zaela die in the Siege?

its hard to tell from the voice files. I didn't even think she was THERE until Sylvanas said something about dismounting her so she can throttle her.

Noone else present says anything about Zaela herself, just her drake. Its strange.

Quote Originally Posted by High Priestess Ishanah View Post
    its hard to tell from the voice files. I didn't even think she was THERE until Sylvanas said something about dismounting her so she can throttle her.

Noone else present says anything about Zaela herself, just her drake. Its strange.
    Well, they also say "she" attacks the siege towers and the boss is called Zaela's protodrake, so we could also assume, that she turns against Garrosh during the fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Aren't siege towers used to, you know, siege ? Her attacking them would probably mean she wants to stop rebels/alliance attack.

Doesnt looks like defensive structure to me.

The Galakras boss encounter has not yet been added. We don't even know yet if Zaela is part of the encounter. It would make sense that she rides him during fight. We know at least that she rides on Galakras to take out some towers during some kind of trash pack encounter. She seems to be loyal to Garrosh so it is possible she dies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zaela is pretty loyal to Hellscream. She's personally executed quite a few Darkspear trolls. I don't see her joining the rebellion.

I didn't even think she was THERE until Sylvanas said something about dismounting her so she can throttle her.
    Uhhhh..... what??? :P

it's hard to say whether she'll die or not. i'm really really really hoping she doesn't, and winds up preggers with a hellscream baby. but i'm not sure since she rides the dragon. i know the "she's turning on her own towers" comment is there, but it talks about cannons, not a drake. so that makes me think it's a different female orc commander, and the only other one i can think of would be gorgonna from grizzly hills :/

10+ Year Old Account
    If she dies, really, her story is even more shorthanded then Nazgrim. At least nazgrim has development starting in wrath, she just appeared in one zone, made a speech about 'Wherever the horde takes us, we will keep our heads high, and our blood pure!! A new dragonmaw dawns this day!".... yeeeeeah.. great speech there, despite the fact one expansion on you get killed off.

*facedesk* are you even bothering anymore blizzard? Why build up this character with what sounds like longevity, if you just kill her one expansion later, Whats the point? You just wasted time on a character that just becomes fodder instead of giving that time to characters that actually NEED development.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't even think she was THERE until Sylvanas said something about dismounting her so she can throttle her.
    This context...

Anyway - She's in the dungeon journal on the PTR. We aren't sure if she lives or dies yet. We'll have to wait and see when her testing date comes around or sound files are found.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    If she dies, really, her story is even more shorthanded then Nazgrim. At least nazgrim has development starting in wrath, she just appeared in one zone, made a speech about 'Wherever the horde takes us, we will keep our heads high, and our blood pure!! A new dragonmaw dawns this day!".... yeeeeeah.. great speech there, despite the fact one expansion on you get killed off.

*facedesk* are you even bothering anymore blizzard? Why build up this character with what sounds like longevity, if you just kill her one expansion later, Whats the point? You just wasted time on a character that just becomes fodder instead of giving that time to characters that actually NEED development.
    Well it's equally silly giving every significant story character the free Survive-any-mess-because-you're-awesome pass. She's just on wrong side at the wrong time.. and we don't know if she's gona die just yet.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calamari View Post
    Well it's equally silly giving every significant story character the free Survive-any-mess-because-you're-awesome pass. She's just on wrong side at the wrong time.. and we don't know if she's gona die just yet.
    I guess so, but its looking like she will. If they were clever, they could keep her alive in the end, captured as a prisoner of war.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Well, they also say "she" attacks the siege towers and the boss is called Zaela's protodrake, so we could also assume, that she turns against Garrosh during the fight.
    Well, she could also refer to Galakras, as dragons can be female. She can destroy the towers by losing her small, controlable mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I think would be interesting having Zaela surviving somehow the siege, but as a Hellscream's supporter until the end, and see how the rebels will "deal with her" after the end of the siege.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I guess so, but its looking like she will. If they were clever, they could keep her alive in the end, captured as a prisoner of war.
    or exiled to the outlands to be re-educated (or something, don't know the word for it)
    the elders in nagrand should be able to teach em a lesson or two.

plus, if there ever will be an outland revamp, those 'prisoners' can request aid in redemption - pass certain trials with the help of the adventurer, or join the rest of the evil orcs and you have to slay them or something - like a "final verdict" questchain
    Last edited by mmoc058e0f1fe5; 2013-06-29 at 06:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want Zaela to survive... why? cause she doesn't have as much reason to die as Nazgrim, at least Nazgrim die because he have always showed that he's a loyal soldier, but in the other hand, Zaela said that she wanted to keep their people "pure", so i don't think that it makes much sense for her to join with Garrosh, cause he's using dark magic, and using old god magic... i mean... that doesn't sound like a really good way to maintain her people "pure", at least they should show that she is in love with Garrosh, that will her a better excuse to stay in Garrosh side

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Aren't siege towers used to, you know, siege ? Her attacking them would probably mean she wants to stop rebels/alliance attack.
    Nor Jaina or Sylvanas talk of siege towers. Jaina says that she is using their siege weapons against her own towers (not "siege" towers) I don't think wouldn't have much sense having siege towers in such a scenario. This indeed doesn't prove anything about Zaela's loyalities, probably she (or her drake) is attacking her towers because the rebels and the alliance invaded them, so to me sounds like an extreme action for get rid of them.

I have a feeling she'll live to pop out a Hecksqueak brat.

my prediction: she'll survive, and by the end we'll discover she's pregnant from garrosh's baby, so in about 20 years we can have a new hellscream drinking from forbidden power and damning the orcs once again lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Blizz will want a way to keep the hellscream name alive if they choose to go down that path and she is the logical choice to be the mother of his children seeing that she says "I don't know how Garrosh Hellscream does it. He must possess great strength to hold together a force as diverse as the Horde... I should like to know him more."

She and him are obviously an item or blizz would never have bothered bringing her back from the twilight highlands

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    my prediction: she'll survive, and by the end we'll discover she's pregnant from garrosh's baby, so in about 20 years we can have a new hellscream drinking from forbidden power and damning the orcs once again lol
    Doesnt matter, at that time we will have ultimate sue defender of azeroth in form of thralls kid.