Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It's 1 boss, why the QQ?

Just think of it as a heroic boss. How many players aren't able to do heroic content? It's 1 more boss to the list. Not the end of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by fearist View Post
    casuals gonna casual lol. you already have lfr and flexi raid what else do you want idiot
    You already have heroic raid difficulty and exclusive bosses/loot there, but that doesn't stop the complaining about LFR.
    So your point is what exactly ?

I dont get it why people are getting mad over this ? im a casual as you people call me since i do only LFR , i already have 2 chars at the last part of the cloak (the titan runestonex12 quest ) and i have also lost 3 to 4 weeks of lfr raiding , i dont see why people are getting mad over this im sure if you do your lfr (since doubt normal/hc raiders have problem with their cloaks) you will have the cloak till the patch gets released , blizz is giving the cloak to us aswell dont be ungreatfull other companies wouldnt allow casuals to obtain something like that.Now if you want ALL your chars to do it and you got 10 alts well just dont be greedy i got 6 classes and i only care about 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roflifier View Post
    It's to further reward people who put the effort in to make the cloak.
    This boss can in a way be seen as a Ra-Den like encounter. It is exclusive to those on the legendary questline, specifically to those who have completed it and gotten their cloak. By the time people have it the loot form the boss will be subpar unless you specifically raid LFR. Again this boss seems to not just be a free loot pinata, it requires dedication (legendary quest) as well as a bit of organization (everyone need cloak).

Interesting, but overall I doubt it will completely last. Maybe a one type thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Coleslaw View Post
    It's 1 boss, why the QQ?

Just think of it as a heroic boss. How many players aren't able to do heroic content? It's 1 more boss to the list. Not the end of the world.
    Yes, thank you. Too much QQ for just 1 boss. For crying out loud.

Deleted
    Why do I have this feeling that all you need to have is a Warlock with legendary cloak, who can put his Summoning Port at the Ordos' spawn place?

15+ Year Old Account
    I like this idea. Its rewards people who put in the effort for the legendary. As everyone gets to start the legendary chain the moment you hit 90, the only people who won't EVENTUALLY get access are those that don't want to participate in the chain. I don't have my cloak yet, but I know I will in time. If that means I don't get to kill a world boss on patch day, i can live with that. I'll still enjoy fighting it once I unlock it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pietrzyk View Post
    Why do I have this feeling that all you need to have is a Warlock with legendary cloak, who can put his Summoning Port at the Ordos' spawn place?
    You really think they didnt think of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    They usually don't think of the most obvious things, soo....
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    No it's not. I mean that's bad enough as it is but you can justify that with lfr. They're already making the content so they just tune it up for heroic or down for whatever. This however really is special. IT's content being designed and excluding others.
    All content excludes others in some way shape or form. 90 content excludes those who arent 90, LFR excludes those who don't have gear, heroic excludes those who haven't done normal, even pet battles excludes those by requiring you collect and level your pets. I honestly don't see why you're acting like exclusion is new to MMOs
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

You would be surprised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    They usually don't think of the most obvious things, soo....
    LEGENDARY_54_CLOAK_VALIDATION - You must be in possession of a Celestial Cloak of Virtue to use this item.

From the PTR Strings. So to get there you're gonna need something to teleport you over. Its obvious -.-

Even if warlocks can summon people without the cloak it's then at the discretion of the people with the cloak, because there is no other way for them to get there.

Similar to things like unlocking easier heroic bosses for people before they've cleared a full instance.

If you think they aren't capable of killing it, you're not going to summon them.

I tought on this expack they were reworking their catch up mechanisms.

I stopped playing for a while due to no dungeon (Yeah, I don't like doing lfr raid to gear up to then do...the same raid on normal.)
    But now I feel like I just can't catch up due to this progressive legendary quest which would require me to go back and farm the first 2 raid for a few weeks... (which is a pain, because I hate LFR, since I just don't find it fun at all compared to normal (it also takes a while which I could use to do more interesting stuff...) and I guess barely no one is still running those raids on normal)

Soooo yeaahh... I think that's it for me this expack. I feel trolled as I just paid for 3 months.
    Last edited by DarkAztaroth; 2013-06-29 at 05:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

How much more do you fucking people need? Why are you constantlyh demanding more at the EXPENSE of your fellow players who cannot commit the time to play? Don't you understand you NEED those players if you want the developers to continue making the content you love\?
    This is where I feel you are here to just complain Fearless Leader. I specifically remember a thread of you talking about how you put in your time to raid but the difficulty of normals were too hard for you and your group who was "Good". So now (I'm assuming) you aren't clearing in normal still, is it that you feel you are too good for LFR? Even afk'ers finish LFR and get their drops. If you show up to LFR with a toon that does more than auto attack you get a chance at drops.

I understand the argument for those who can't commit time to play if we were talking about killing Ra'den pre 5.4 or even perhaps a few heroic modes, some are quite nasty this tier. But being unable to finish 4 lfr's in one week at this point just means that you don't have time for games. If you don't have time for the game, then no you don't have time for the content.

Lets pretend each LFR wing takes 2 hours and it does not. That would be 8 hours in a week. Hell it takes 2 hours for Oondasta and for Galleon to spawn, how much time have we sat there looking at their spawn points. If you don't have 8 hours for an MMO a week, I don't think you have time to see ALL this content you are feeling so ENTITLED (There I chose that word too) to.

Just because YOUR content YOU want to see isn't right in front of your face, like "queuing for a pet battle" doesn't mean it is the heroic raiders that asked for it. But it is content in a progress line. I don't see you complaining that Ra'den isn't in LFR. Same shit, just something you don't seem to care to see apparently.

As for alts, this is a pain, but as people have posted, Celestials!! We also have LFR and Flex raids too. That's another WHOLE difficulty for people who just want shits and giggles with their friends. Blizzard is ever expanding the view-ability of content for the more casual playerbase that rewards items(see loot) of similar quality as well as rewarding the SAME items for things such as legendary quests. I don't see the issue here.
    Last edited by royals; 2013-06-29 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Clarity

Deleted
    It's a nice mechanic but it really does suck for people with alts.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    LEGENDARY_54_CLOAK_VALIDATION - You must be in possession of a Celestial Cloak of Virtue to use this item.

From the PTR Strings. So to get there you're gonna need something to teleport you over. Its obvious -.-
    No what people are saying is a warlock dropping his stone after he has teleported to where Ordos is. Unless teleporting automatically puts you in combat with the boss what's stopping that from happening? Yes it is painfully obvious and you would think blizz would have a way to prevent it but they have failed on far worse things in the past.

15+ Year Old Account
    How much more do you fucking people need? Why are you constantlyh demanding more at the EXPENSE of your fellow players who cannot commit the time to play? Don't you understand you NEED those players if you want the developers to continue making the content you love\?
    Stop being butthurt over nothing, seriously. Getting the legendary cloak requires an astounding one LFR run per week if you want to max your drop chances. That means one evening. If you cannot commit time enough to even do a single LFR run per week, then I don't really see what use you would EVER have for raid quality gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm137 View Post
    No what people are saying is a warlock dropping his stone after he has teleported to where Ordos is. Unless teleporting automatically puts you in combat with the boss what's stopping that from happening? Yes it is painfully obvious and you would think blizz would have a way to prevent it but they have failed on far worse things in the past.
    They can simply ban summoning from Ordos' area. It wouldn't be the first time they do something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by This Guy View Post
    It's a nice mechanic but it really does suck for people with alts.
    Question. But Why does your alts need to be as geared or have everything that your main has? You have 4 other World Bosses, that will also provide gear for your ''alts'' Whats the deal?

Deleted
    Not really. Pet battles have virtually no "gating" mechanism.
    Pet battles, that's your best example...?