Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    food buff costs alot.
    And its stupid to refresh a food buff after every boss or trash.

On my mage i put table up pretty much after every boss on LFR. Its not big of a deal especially with presence of mind when its instant.

But food is pretty useless in todays wow, healers barely lose any mana and if they do they regen it back outside combat very quickly.
    I kill yowler, once a day while doing dailies... i now have over well over 300 feasts spread out on different toons.... so food is actually REALLY cheap... if i need mana/health i just drop one and eat, anywhere... regardless if others can use it.

eehh not really different than before, we just have more opportunity to run into these people now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah all the locks I have asked for summons have been dicks, they say "Just fly here you (naughty words)" and I respond "It's not there for prettying up your action bar, you know"

They get pretty mad when I say that.

Speaking as a Lock myself I don't have a problem summoning, putting down healthstones, or battle rezing. The annoying part of summoning is when others don't click the portal to get the summoning stone up. As far a battle rez...I even glyph into the 100% health rez to help people out. A few lazy players aren't the majority.

LOL seriously?

i get kind of happy when someone asks me to put a table

10+ Year Old Account
    As a Hunter main, I get more frustrated seeing Hunters who don't MD and FD. Those are the two most useful powers in the game...I just feel like yelling at them. You have threat manipulation tools...USE THEM!

I spam MD every cooldown and FD When needed.

Feral Druid? Go with the Hunter to get Play Dead! Boomkin? Go with the Hunter for free MD!
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2013-06-30 at 08:53 AM.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

As a druid I usually don't buff people that joined mid fight. Usually because I don't want to lose my momentum and rage. Not to mention that that one buff wont magically increase his dps by 5 times. I also notice that those that get crazy on demanding mark are usually doing bad damage anyways, not to mention from what I see I usually don't even need them to do any damage since I kill most on my own. This is from 5 man stand point.
    On lfr I haven't encountered a fight where we didn't had mark or bok. Infact this damn buffed is overwriten by monks and pallies more then its being not cast which is annoying since the mastery is from hunters pet or shamie, which is not ideal for separation fights with max distance.
    As for healthstone, for lfr they are nonsense and a bit of a bother, im pretty sure they are not needed. For normal raiding, guess the guy wouldn't be in that guild if he didn't put it
    Now mage table is a trickie one. Ideally as a healer you should be conserving mana and only need to drink before boss fight, but since that rarely happens nowadays I agree on that one, especially since food had its reagent cost removed.

As a Rogue and while I played, I never casted ToT on anyone during raids. If they forced me, I'd cast it on the lowest damage dealing tank.

The raison d'etre of a Rogue in a raid is DPS and only DPS. We have zero utility, we can't heal like loladins and druids and priests, we can't tank like dk's, loladins and warriors, we can't buff we can't combat res, in short WE CANT DO ANYTHING ELSE except DPS.

While I DPS I want to be at the top of the freaking meters, b/c that's why I am brought along in a raid. There is no way in hell that I am going to boost the damage of some snotty hybrid upstart or the damage of anyone else for that matter including other Rogues. While I played, there was ALWAYS competition for a raid spot and only the highest damage dealing players were brought along.

I saw no reason why to increase someone else's damage so that they steal mine (or someone else's) raid spot.
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    The attitude of "someone will summon me so I don't have to bother going there" is toxic. What are you going to do when everybody expects a summon and nobody shows up? What if the warlock has the same attitude and expects a summon too? What's wrong with holding people accountable for themselves?

If someone forgot something and has to go back to town/bank/mailbox or if someone just dinged/under 90 and can't get there, that's different than someone who CBA to get themselves there.
    And for the people that are genuinely flying there or picking up a feast for the raid from the bank? This whole attitude of I don't do it anymore because SOME people are lazy it more toxic than the lazy people. You just let them make you toxic and now you both negatively affect the raid. Good job. It is turning into a big dogpile of being toxic because "other people are too".

---------- Post added 2013-06-30 at 05:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    As a Rogue and while I played, I never casted ToT on anyone during raids. If they forced me, I'd cast it on the lowest damage dealing tank.

The raison d'etre of a Rogue in a raid is DPS and only DPS. We have zero utility, we can't heal like loladins and druids and priests, we can't tank like dk's, loladins and warriors, we can't buff we can't combat res, in short WE CANT DO ANYTHING ELSE except DPS.

While I DPS I want to be at the top of the freaking meters, b/c that's why I am brought along in a raid. There is no way in hell that I am going to boost the damage of some snotty hybrid upstart or the damage of anyone else for that matter including other Rogues. While I played, there was ALWAYS competition for a raid spot and only the highest damage dealing players were brought along.

I saw no reason why to increase someone else's damage so that they steal mine (or someone else's) raid spot.
    Is your dps really so bad that you will lose your spot off ToT damage? You would lose your spot in a lot raid for refusing to increase raid damage because you are afraid of losing your spot. Either ramp it up so you have cushion to use it or maybe you should lose your spot anyways?
    Last edited by Agent Mercury; 2013-06-30 at 09:08 AM.

Deleted
    The removal of mass summon has caused: Stressed locks, burnt out locks and madlocks™

Quote Originally Posted by Malist View Post
    Is your dps really so bad that you will lose your spot off ToT damage? You would lose your spot in a lot raid for refusing to increase raid damage because you are afraid of losing your spot. Either ramp it up so you have cushion to use it or maybe you should lose your spot anyways?
    I no longer play Kung Fu Pandas+Pokemon (I quit 8 months ago) so really I don't give a damn who gets my raid spot. While I played, nobody whom antagonized me in the meters got the stupid ToT from me, and I always had a raid spot. What are you gonna do about that now huh?
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    I no longer play Kung Fu Pandas+Pokemon (I quit 8 months ago) so really I don't give a damn who gets my raid spot. While I played, nobody whom antagonized me in the meters got the stupid ToT from me, and I always had a raid spot. What are you gonna do about that now huh?
    What is there to do? I pointed out the flaw in your statement. You returned with an irrelevant post bashing the game you quit. You removed toxic behavior from the game so I give you kudos!

Waiting for people to click lock portals that I make has gotten so bad that I have a macro that basically says, you will click this ****** portal or I will come to your house and ******** kill you.

Seriously I stand there for almost a full channel duration sometimes waiting.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Waiting for people to click lock portals that I make has gotten so bad that I have a macro that basically says, you will click this ****** portal or I will come to your house and ******** kill you.

Seriously I stand there for almost a full channel duration sometimes waiting.
    I wouldn't click a warlock portal with an agressive message like that tbh..

Yet you still come to a mainly WoW forum and read WoW posts....interesting...oh btw maybe you should update your sig... "Running WoW"

Quote Originally Posted by Ethes View Post
    I wouldn't click a warlock portal with an agressive message like that tbh..
    I realize I take it a bit far I admit that.

At the same time if YOU request that I drop a portal so we can summon your friend. YOU need to click the portal to make the damn thing. Not have me stand around with my thumb up my but for 4 minutes.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I very much dislike how lazy everyone has gotten, people can be sat in the Shrine,and we're going for Galleon and they spam like idiots "summon" "summon" "summon" It's one zone away you lazy pieces of shit, it's something that really irks me lol, nowhere is hard to get too these days, I never ask for a summon and i fly to my location, same with a group wipe, if a group wipes in a raid or dungeons then you should all run back, it's just courteous.

And on my Mage if someone asks nicely in trade for a portal, then they get a free one, I've never charged for portals, and regarding food, In groups i will lay a table down when i enter if people talk, I always greet the group,and if they are ignorant bastards then no food for them, same when they say "mage food", my mage has a 4 letter name, just type that, i haven't said "oi dps/healer/tank" because it's just nice to use someones name.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by achromatickang View Post
    It just blows my mind because I can't equate pressing a button on my keyboard as laboring.
    Ironic. That's my exact justification for telling lazy twats to just run back.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    Ironic. That's my exact justification for telling lazy twats to just run back.
    Especially when you know the res point is literally right outside the instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Raidbozz View Post
    Yet you still come to a mainly WoW forum and read WoW posts....interesting...oh btw maybe you should update your sig... "Running WoW"
    This refers to a private WOTLK server. Problem? As to the rest, I leave it be ad memoriam to what was once a great game.