Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    Where? Not seeing it on Tokyo Toshokan.

Odd. Tokyo Toshokan wouldn't turn up any results but nyaa found it immediately. Usually TT will pick up nyaa torrents not sure why it didn't this time. :s
    I always just go to the group's site, GG is really fast with their SnK releases.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Genshiken Nidaime airs next weekend, so 6 days until episode 1
    Ah, MAL shows the 29th for some reason.
    Last edited by Brincamian; 2013-06-30 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Keep watching Rozen, it gets amazing. Love that show so much.
    except ending of season 2 is like what??? what??? NANI!!!!

and yea rozen madien is awsome :P which character is bothering you Brincamian??
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    except ending of season 2 is like what??? what??? NANI!!!!

and yea rozen madien is awsome :P which character is bothering you Brincamian??
    Only 3 episodes in, but Jun is very generic and cliched so far, Hinaichigo is flat out obnoxious, and Nori is just kinda annoying. I don't mind Shinku as much, probably the only thing I really like so far about the show. The fighting scenes were pretty slow and boring as well. I'll stick with it, and see if it can grow on me a bit.

Shigofumi and Genshiken on the other hand have me hooked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    So one one else was hype about the Shingeki OST release that happened yesterday? :s

Did Shingeki get a break this week? I don't even see the raws uploaded yet and usually translation is done by now.
    The OST really wasn't that great, just a few songs. So far I like McDonalds more and I have yet to try Gargantia's.

I do really like DOA though.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-06-30 at 03:28 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Aku no Hana - Okay... there better be a season 2. Because that ending was really crappy, considering it can hardly be considered an ending. It says the end of part 1, but are they really even going to make a part 2? I doubt the sales are good. Eh, I might have to read the manga I guess. Overall the series was good. The premise itself was unique. Would have given it a 7/10 if it weren't for the fact that the ending gave little to no closure. So 6/10.

snk good episode but 3m recap and the artifical lengthening kinda pisses me off ;< if they continue this over the whole anime i guess i have to lower my score to 4.5/5 just for that

hunter x hunter palm so scary wouldnt want to meet her at night ;D

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Ro-Kyu-Bu OVA - So nice seeing a new episode of this, the new season is going to be amazing. Tomoko's mother though, holy shit she's crazy.

Chihayafuru - Noooo, it's over! Season 3 where. I want to see Arata in the same college karuta club as the others!

McDonalds - This episode. Even though it was really filler-y, it was still a great ending. It really does leave it open for another season though.

Hentai Ouji - Another good ending, and open one. Hopefully we'll get another season of this. I was nice to see the main story resolved though, the lost memories of Yokodera.

Valvrave - This show has gotten a hell of a lot better. Best girl finally got a Valvrave! In such an epic way too. I really felt for her and was cheering her on when she lept out of her hole. Normally social anxiety characters are really half-assed and not done too well, but her story has been done so perfectly. That cliffhanger ending is really getting me excited to see the second half, I just can't imagine that such a set up story can end in only 12-13 episodes. It feels like it could get another season after this.

OreImo - A bit strange having a flashback episode be the last of the airing episodes, but it was really cool seeing the younger versions of them and we got a hell of a lot of backstory in this episode. I'm guessing the last 3 episodes animate the final LN.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post

I would not mind a 3rd season.
    That's like calling the second half of Fate/Zero season 2.

It's not a second season unless it's announced after the success of the first season. The "second half" was set to happen ever since they decided the amount of episodes they were doing at the beginning. The second part is just a split cour.

gg are just trollsubs anyways, they put those words there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    Oh.

I am about to marathon Idolm@ster since I finally managed to get madflac working, what should I expect?
    much singing

Is Gravion any good? Was going through boxes in the attic and found a Gravion Zwei collection. Still in wrapper so I apparently never watched it when I got it (which I have no clue when that was).
    Walking to Mordor. 120.4/6230km
    1RMs: bench-111.1kg, squat-147.4kg, deadlift-158.8kg

Chamber... ;____;

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Chamber... ;____;
    Gargantia Chamber turned out to be a BRObot. Gonna miss the tin can. Ah well, I still have some puchitto gargantia to look forward to.

Deleted
    Yeah.. Suisei no Gargantia was great. Chamber was perfect.. seriously can't say anything bad about that robot I loved when he went "damn tin can"

epic last susei episode but sad that chamber is gone ;< couldnt he have copyd his KI to the escape pod ;< also its kinda sad that the anime is over the universe had still so many plot possibilitys left would have prefer a 2cour of that one over MJP any day ;D

oreimo i totally loves manami this episode when she just said NOPE in kirinos face ;D i cant wait for the last 3 episodes in 6 weaks or so i just hope they dont give the generic brother sister ending ;<

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Question for people who are more familiar with purchasing anime than myself:

I'm looking to buy Mushi-shi as a series, and was eyeballing the S.A.V.E. version from Rightstuf. However, I don't know much about anime legitimacy or the credentials of that site. Would this be a safe purchase, or is there something I should be wary of? Thanks for any guidance on the subject.

http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6...em/92646/4/0/0
    Link for the item in question.

Edit: just to be clear, I have no interest in extras of any kind. I just want the series itself.
    Last edited by Neichus; 2013-06-30 at 08:54 PM.

Save is the same thing as the regular version but doesnt haave some extras and stuff and different box art

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    Save is the same thing as the regular version but doesnt haave some extras and stuff and different box art
    Wow, I made my edit above at the same time you replied. Thanks though.

Deleted
    Oh wow ishikei endcard in gargantia
    based

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    Question for people who are more familiar with purchasing anime than myself:

I'm looking to buy Mushi-shi as a series, and was eyeballing the S.A.V.E. version from Rightstuf. However, I don't know much about anime legitimacy or the credentials of that site. Would this be a safe purchase, or is there something I should be wary of? Thanks for any guidance on the subject.

http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6...em/92646/4/0/0
    Link for the item in question.

Edit: just to be clear, I have no interest in extras of any kind. I just want the series itself.
    I like Rightstuf quite a bit, lots of good deals. They shouldn't ever have any bootlegs, if that's what you're worried about. That page says it's a Funimation product, as well.

Great choice, BTW. I love Mushishi. Still have 6 episodes left, been watching it very slowly since each episode stands on its own.

ending to gargantia was awesome! i need a season 2 because amy and ledo didnt kiss lol