Quick Question regarding ToT Random enchantment items.

So yeah Throne of thunder gear w/ random enchantments - is it me or do they actually miss a secondary stat? if so, the items are basically crap? lol.

e.g. Healing plate bracers of horridon dropped, int + stamina + random enchantment (spirit), wheres the other stat?

Do you see any other heroic/heroic tf bracers with 1k+ spirit..not to mention the extra socket for a holy paladins only other alternative, random enchant bracers are BiS for some people
    Last edited by Gilthresa; 2013-07-03 at 07:21 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    It has a higher budget on the single stat as well as a socket. That, and the only alternative is complete crap, for me at least.

Now i realize haha, cheers for clearing it up.

As long as they roll with a good stat for you, it can be the ideal piece for min-maxing. If they roll with a bad one, then it's just OK.

Deleted
    Be thankful it didn't roll with hit like my heroic TF ones from jin'rokh >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Animma View Post
    Be thankful it didn't roll with hit like my heroic TF ones from jin'rokh >.<
    I think my guild has gotten 4 heroic TF hit bracers off of megaera. We've killed her 6 times now? Haunting spirits don't even sell enough to cover guild repairs anymore.

Deleted
    I won expertise STR bracers off Primordius. Luckily I already had won the haste ones earlier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twansition View Post
    It has a higher budget on the single stat as well as a socket.
    This ^^ Not to mention at least the cloth bracer also is yellow socket req for socket bonus, if you're a haste person that's kind of badass.