Deleted

Legendary Cloaks improvement

Hi! I'm new here, and i wanted to ask you about the upcoming improved legendary cloaks. I'm about to pick my legendary cloak, and I was thinking of choosing the crit-mastery-haste one. I'm holy, and i've seen that the improved cloaks have special effects, and the cloak with spirit-haste-mastery is the one that contributes to healing, while the other one is just for Dps.

So here's my question. Do i need to pick the spirit cloak if i want to improve it later to the cloak with the healing effect? Or would i be able to do the same with the spell DPS cloak?

Thx!

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzeh View Post
    That doesn't answer their question. We don't know how the legendary cloaks will be obtained yet, so we don't know if you have to have the healing cloak first to get the healing legendary cloak, or if the jadefire one will translate into either. All of the cloaks have been quest completion rewards that haven't required another item to "upgrade". Until the full quest is datamined/tested, we don't know.

Worst case scenario you have to spend 7k to buy the one you want to get as the legendary later on. I would suggest getting the one that most benefits you right now, because I think it will be awhile before people complete the legendary cloaks. The non-spirit one was best for me as disc. If I have to spend 7k later to get the healing augmented cloak, so be it.
    Last edited by Sakamae; 2013-07-03 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakamae View Post
    We don't know how the legendary cloaks will be obtained yet
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=146565 Requires Reagent: Jadefire Drape
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=146564 Requires Reagent: Cranewing Cloak.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakamae View Post
    That doesn't answer their question. We don't know how the legendary cloaks will be obtained yet, so we don't know if you have to have the healing cloak first to get the healing legendary cloak, or if the jadefire one will translate into either. All of the cloaks have been quest completion rewards that haven't required another item to "upgrade". Until the full quest is datamined/tested, we don't know.

Worst case scenario you have to spend 7k to buy the one you want to get as the legendary later on. I would suggest getting the one that most benefits you right now, because I think it will be awhile before people complete the legendary cloaks. The non-spirit one was best for me as disc. If I have to spend 7k later to get the healing augmented cloak, so be it.
    While it doesn't answer their question per se (it was discussed, however, at a time when we all weren't sure), it *is* an already-made-and-avilable discussion thread on the subject.

If you don't want to spend 7k gold for changing the cloak later on, pick the healing one.

I play as disci and I've a dps cloak because it has best stats and I don't need much spirit from healing one and my off spec is shadow. When I turned off quest we didn't know what quest we've had in 5.4.
    For me it's a good question to Blizzard. Before this thread I think, I can chose what new cloak I need ( in new quest)... but now I'm afraid about my healing legendary cloak in 5.4 and my gold ^^.