Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    If that goes in the store it's pay to win and I'm hitting the cancel button.
    You're gonna win your way through Jade Forest and Townlong Steppes at twice the speed! God forbid that more people end up at max level to enjoy the contents of the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    If that goes in the store it's pay to win and I'm hitting the cancel button.
    Roflmao

idiot

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2013-07-04 at 02:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    How naïve people are not over reacting to the exp buff thing.

Sure this is not pay to win but it is a way of blizzard moving ever closer to that format of free to play and the swarm of micro transactions.

Be sensible people this is a crappy thing for blizzard to be doing. It should rather be a buff for those who have already leveled like 5 alts and are bored with the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    I saw it in 3D in wowhead... It sorta seemed very small no? Like a druid flight form...
    Getting a nagging feeling it might be a new druid glyph to alter the flight form. just like they did with the orca glyph and the stag glyph :S

Quote Originally Posted by Malackai View Post
    Getting a nagging feeling it might be a new druid glyph to alter the flight form. just like they did with the orca glyph and the stag glyph :S
    Incredibly unlikely. It's the same skeleton as Proto-Drakes/Firelands Firehawk mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Methusula View Post
    I really don't see the logic in calling faster leveling pay to win.
    That's what it's called. Free to play games have stuff like this. We already pay a subscription. Someone with more money than me should NOT have an advantage in the game over me. Judging by the outrage starting on the main forums about this I won't be the only one cancelling their sub. Next quarter numbers should be hilarious. They just keep digging that hole.

10+ Year Old Account

Sweeeeet, looks like platewearers get Garrosh' shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Methusula View Post
    It damn well better. We are imbuing our cloaks with "legendary power". The proc should cover the stat difference tenfold.

- - - Updated - - -

That Storm crow does look pretty badass once you see it in 3D. It has to be the heroic Garrosh drop.
    There's also a iron juggernaut mount icon, which fits the theme more compared to the crow. You could always hope.
    You know, the scorpion thing thats got all those weapons on it

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    For those wondering about the skeletal warhorse and nightsaber they are 100% confirmed to be from pvp and it's highly likely they will not be from rbgs.

@mumper Need more rbg mounts....said no one ever. Really hope the warhorse and nightsaber are from bgs/arena and not rbg.

Cory Stockton ‏@mumper 24m
    @Wilhelm116 They are for a wider PVP audience.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate leveling so much, I'd pay for that Elixir.

Full looms plus this thing, that'd be a huge QoL improvement to me.

It's funny how the exp buff is not even close to being confirmed and people are already going crazy over it

Quote Originally Posted by Dravelar View Post
    It's funny how the exp buff is not even close to being confirmed and people are already going crazy over it
    So should we wait for everything to go live before giving feedback? When they said they were thinking about putting our real names in the forums should we have just waited for that to happen before freaking out? You bitch now so they can see it's a bad idea and remove it. Not hard to understand. Look at xbone.

If the shoulders of Garrosh could be worn (which I doubt), it would make up for the total catastrophe that the tier 16 warrior set is.

Except for the scrolls, the paladin tier looks terrific. Dat helmet...

15+ Year Old Account
    Finally some useful store items. I will buy a stack or two instantly. Leveling alts is sooo boring :x That is assuming it will even go live. :/

That Druid tier looks awesome. Especially the one with the blue on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaley View Post
    You're gonna win your way through Jade Forest and Townlong Steppes at twice the speed! God forbid that more people end up at max level to enjoy the contents of the expansion.
    But the new zones and all the quests in them are a huge part of "the contents of the expansion"...

So should we wait for everything to go live before giving feedback? When they said they were thinking about putting our real names in the forums should we have just waited for that to happen before freaking out? You bitch now so they can see it's a bad idea and remove it. Not hard to understand. Look at xbone.
    The thing is,the xbone ''features'' were confirmed,this is not,and if it is true,they will reveal it before live anyways.

Am I the only person who reads all the posts before adding a comment?

As I said before: The elixir requires level 85. It's just for Pandaria.

The leveling bonus elixir requires a level of 85.

TLDR... how the heck can it get shorter...

YOU HAVE TO BE LEVEL 85 TO USE THE ELIXIR THAT GRANTS 50% BONUS.

I think that's something all of my friends and myself will greatly appreciate, as to me that is the most boring hurdle during the level up process right now.

- - - Updated - - -

The link for proof: http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/103557-en...ixir-of-wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by Dravelar View Post
    The thing is,the xbone ''features'' were confirmed,this is not,and if it is true,they will reveal it before live anyways.
    The KJC nerf wasn't confirmed, it was datamined, locks freaked out, so they changed it. They didn't wait till it hit live. That's the whole point. We need to bitch now so they know to change it. These companies are starting to seem like little brats that keep pushing to see how much they can get away with.

Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    We can't do crossrealm heirlooms cause it's like...really complicated, guiz! Oh, here's some paid experience buffs for you to tide you over while we work on the "tech". Well, if we ever get around to it. It's complicated.
    Yep. Stuff like this is why I quit WoW. If XP boosts are allowed to be purchased with real money then my absence from WoW will be finalized. It's bullshit to allow someone to pay their way through a core aspect of the game while undermining the methods already available.

Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    I think that's something all of my friends and myself will greatly appreciate, as to me that is the most boring hurdle during the level up process right now.
    You know Blizzard has all of the power in the world to change that correct? They are simply nickeling and diming their players to avoid artificial longevity that is completely controlled by them. It's cheap, dirty, and fueled by greed.

Of course this is not confirmed, but words have definitions for reasons.
    Last edited by Chaochamp; 2013-07-03 at 11:04 PM.