Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnaaucici View Post
    why it should drop from Garosh I will give you some points:

- All Pandaria villains are Thundering or Stroming. Whole expansion has something to do with bad weather
    - It is coolest mount this expansion (my view)

But I actually agree that Crow (as animal) has nothing to do with Garrosh itself. But storm and thunder has a lot connection with Pandaria.
    Coolest mount? I think shredder and Water strider won that already.

The new Vicious war tiger looks pretty sick too.

Why do people care about mounts so much..they all do the same thing..

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Took of main, removed face armor, added tail feathers, added feet, wings look very similar. So they At least used the same skeleton. When I saw this I immediately though it was a dark phoenix that was recolored. You see it as looking completely different, I see it as almost identical but with a few changes. Nothing to learn here but that we have a difference in opinions in how we view it. Its still not cool enough for me to like. Ive never liked most of the other hawks they put in to date. Wanted the green fire hawk but it never got put in. Maybe this will go the way of the fey dragon / green fire hawk.

- - - Updated - - -

by that logic, it being from the Thunder King would have been much better for a choice. Hes all about thunder.
    Rofl Fey dragon isn't scrapped. It took forever for the bloodwing to come out

10+ Year Old Account
    Guessing its a profession only mount? Medivh?

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Looks like we're finally getting a flying Anzu.
    1st thing I thought when I saw it

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    Why do people care about mounts so much..they all do the same thing..
    Uhh Vanity? Are you human?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    That's irrelevant as to whether it's a rehash or not. It's not as simple as "sticking on a few feathers." And If this bird flies like the druid flight form, it'll have a completely different skeleton from the phoenix/gryphon, meaning they'd have to have built it from the ground up.

Anyway... I don't really see any reason that a STORM CROW, that appears quite similar to Anzu, would drop off of anything MoP related at all. MoP has no emerald dream/druidism connections.
    Uhhh check a video the crow has a passive lightning crackling aura. Also it MAY be a boss in the spoils of pandaria? I have no idea what that fight is still.

No worries though heroic only mount players who scream shit mount ! Rehash! Likely won't have the chance to obtain one. Just like Invincible

Well unless they pay a steep price the fee Hopefully 2 per 25 raid.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-07-04 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post
    First mount in the new ingame irl money store. Calling it now.
    going to have to agree here....bliz seems to be going down the hybrid FTP/sub route...oh and you can also buy 100% xp increase too

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Uhh Vanity? Are you human?
    Isn't this what you people like to brag about? That you don't care what others think of you? I suppose you just sit there and only think of you and how much you like your new mount?

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aventhos View Post
    going to have to agree here....bliz seems to be going down the hybrid FTP/sub route...oh and you can also buy 100% xp increase too
    But if you knew how to read properly, the exp boost is something they will only sell in a certain region and in the IN GAME shop, not the cash Blizz store.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=77042

Might be a hint as to what it's all about, seems to be Druid related at least. (hopefully)
    Last edited by Thorim; 2013-07-04 at 09:56 AM.

im gonna guess and say the garrosh drop moutn is either going to be the iron juggernaut or a red version of the shredder mount

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Not impressed. Same mount as the guild dark phoenix. Just a recolor with a different visual effect. Not anything I can see myself going out of my way for since I already have the purple version of it.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=63125
    Heck no!

I am shocked by the fact you said that the storm crow and the phoenix share the same MODEL. Perhaps the color scheme is close ( ofc not..purple =/= blue ). The phoenix has no claws, has longer tail, has longer neck with its head being above its body. This one is literally a crow. If it shares a model with anything, that's the druid flight form. In fact, its the exact same model as the druid flight form. Just a recolour, made partly transparent with lightning particles.

Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    Storm Crows, in the context of Warcraft 3, are the form that Druids of the Talon took. If you look at its back/wings, there's nowhere a player could really sit if it was a rideable mount.

I'll put 1k gold saying that it's a new Druid form. Maybe Green Fire type perk.

I REALLY hope so, my troll druid will be doing that so fast it will make heads spin. Bird > Ugly bat any day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Looks like the guild Phoenix. Not very special at all

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrendy View Post
    Heck no!

I am shocked by the fact you said that the storm crow and the phoenix share the same MODEL. Perhaps the color scheme is close ( ofc not..purple =/= blue ). The phoenix has no claws, has longer tail, has longer neck with its head being above its body. This one is literally a crow. If it shares a model with anything, that's the druid flight form. In fact, its the exact same model as the druid flight form. Just a recolour, made partly transparent with lightning particles.
    its a remodel not a reskin, the head is completely new and its got a saddle and armor added onto it.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorim View Post
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=77042

Might be a hint as to what it's all about, seems to be Druid related at least. (hopefully)
    I would throw a fit and all my gold at it if it was a Form:P

10+ Year Old Account
    looks like druid flight form , maybe they get a class quest, like locks with green fire? who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    I would throw a fit and all my gold at it if it was a Form:P
    it has a saddle, so i doubt it, unless their gonna pull a stag form and let you carry other people

It is definitely a mount, just stop talking about Druid forms and bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    It is definitely a mount, just stop talking about Druid forms and bosses.
    im thinking it will either be from some random thing on the timeless isle or it will be one of the rewards from the legendary quest like shadowmourne