Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Perma wings for healing priests in 5.4

So it looks like us healing priests will be able to use perma wings with Glyph of Feathers. Will these wings look the same as archangel wings? If not will they override them?

Discuss.

Only looking forward to these if they actually do look different

interesting indeed, if they are like archangel wings every cast will probably just extend the duration of them, but it would be cool if it is the same effect and now holy gets it too xD

Is there no way to test them on PTR for now?

Quote Originally Posted by elleanor View Post
    So it looks like us healing priests will be able to use perma wings with Glyph of Feathers. Will these wings look the same as archangel wings? If not will they override them?

Discuss.

Only looking forward to these if they actually do look different
    Why would a glyph override a specialization ability?

And (assuming you play Disc, as per your sig), why would you want 2 different sets of wing graphics at the same time? Would seem...overkill, no?

There, discussing.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzeh View Post

And (assuming you play Disc, as per your sig), why would you want 2 different sets of wing graphics at the same time? Would seem...overkill, no?

There, discussing.
    4 Wings like a Pally when glyphed?

There, discussing.
    If you have the glyph and you cast healing spells, you get normal wings (like Archangel unglyphed).
    However, if glyphed and those wings are out and you hit AA, you still only have two wings, but they bust out to the side like a vengeful angel increasing the radiance and size of the wings by 50 - 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Theurgie View Post
    4 Wings like a Pally when glyphed?
    And my question: is that really cool? Or is it overkill? Sure, opinion based, but both Pally glyph and the idea of 4 wings as a Priest seem silly to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Four wings is overkill. A slightly different looking pair of wings for the glyph that is overridden by Archangel wings would be really cool.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

10+ Year Old Account
    ive been spamming ptr for someone to make it but no one bothers to do professions on ptr.

I was hoping that they'd look like the wings that you get for flying around to nests on ji'kun.

I support the availability of wings when I'm holy, and when archangel is up. I'm probably more excited for this than I should be.
    "It is only the great men who are truly obscene, for if they never dared to be obscene, they never could have dared to be great."

With the legnedary cloak we'll have even more wings as well!

Made by Elyaan

Quote Originally Posted by Heca View Post
    I support the availability of wings when I'm holy, and when archangel is up. I'm probably more excited for this than I should be.
    This right here why do I love wings so much?
    Thanks to Shyama for my beautiful signature
    Naobí 2/7 Mythic

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think the wings are really suited for Disc, if they look the same as Archangel. To be honest I find those kind of wings really well suited for Holy, but Disc I would really think more like Tyrael's wings. Not really "angel", but still pretty angelic. Kinda like the new tier visual.
    Hi

No video of this glyph in action yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    And my question: is that really cool? Or is it overkill? Sure, opinion based, but both Pally glyph and the idea of 4 wings as a Priest seem silly to me.

To be honest.. when I see the four wings on a Paladin, I think of this instead of an actual Avenging Crusader.. >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by davidcmc View Post
    No video of this glyph in action yet?
    I don't think its in the game yet. I keep doing the inscription research daily on my characters on ptr and am not discovering anything new, premade character doesn't have that glyph yet either. Safe to say that it is not yet implemented. Really looking forward to it though

Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    I don't think its in the game yet. I keep doing the inscription research daily on my characters on ptr and am not discovering anything new, premade character doesn't have that glyph yet either. Safe to say that it is not yet implemented. Really looking forward to it though
    Yeah, did the same. no new glyphs via research >:

Quote Originally Posted by QuasarLeginan View Post
    With the legnedary cloak we'll have even more wings as well!
    I want at least three pairs of wings, now

15+ Year Old Account
    Couldnt care less for wing glyph when holy priests (and ofc many other classes) need other fixes. Sure, it may not be the same team working on visuals & spells, but still..

Besides; AA or GS + Legendary Wings and the glyph is a bit overkill when it comes to wing animations.