Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Really? A single mount and title is considered great incentive? That stuff is trivial at best, especially considering going from LFR baddie to full heroic mode raider is not trivial
    If it was meaningless then there wouldn't be guilds blocking the AH doors AFKing on their raid/meta/legendary/whatever mounts.

If it was meaningless people wouldn't pay 100-500,000 gold for a heroic mount carry.

It's plenty meaningful. Don't make me laugh any harder.

10+ Year Old Account
    why do rich people want rich people stuff?
    Cause they can buy it with their own money? Skilled players don't pay any more money to Blizzard to get more content than the lesser geared. Or am I missing something? It's not like beautiful people should get more luxuries just by being more beautiful than others...

Quote Originally Posted by creb99 View Post
    My end-game is LFR, but I would not mind if there were exclusive raid content for the hardcore as long is it does not progress WoW's story. The only reason I want to do LFR is to see the content.

Now if they create a few raids that has a villain boss that has nothing to do with the overall story, then I don't *have* to see it. The "hardcore" are welcome to have at that . It will in fact add a bit of mystery to the game to know that there is something out there that I have no clue what it is about and maybe one day I will be able to do it as well, even if only when I outlevel it.
    This is totally reasonable and what I have always hoped would happen. If people can't stand not being able to see the shitty wow lore unfold in raids, they should just move the lore out of raids rather than making raids trivial. I doubt many raiders will care, they can still see the lore in whatever form it takes since its aimed at the movie watching player, and they get raids where the encounters and rewards are exclusive to a degree that actually has some kind of meaning.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilpi View Post
    Cause they can buy it with their own money? Skilled players don't pay any more money to Blizzard to get more content than the lesser geared. Or am I missing something?
    Yeah, you are missing something, such as some players put in more skill, effort, and time than others do
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post
    Why do you think that content is not "designed" for you if that content can increase your character's power?

It's a choice. It's a choice you're meant to have. It's a choice you are meant to make intelligently.

I think it's pretty intelligent to realize that getting at most 1-2 drops that will increase your ilevel by .08 apiece, for 2-4 hours of work, is not something you should consider a high priority.
    What about 78 drops for 4 hours of work + VP cap and Coined loot? That what I see when I clear raids. I'm so sorry you have a jaded view of the raiding scene. If only you had picked up proper raiding skills along the way between Leveling > 5 mans > LFR you would beable to transition into normals.

If it was meaningless then there wouldn't be guilds blocking the AH doors AFKing on their raid/meta/legendary/whatever mounts.

If it was meaningless people wouldn't pay 100-500,000 gold for a heroic mount carry.

It's plenty meaningful. Don't make me laugh any harder.
    if they're so meaningful why aren't you petitioning to have those differences erased, since you pay the same 15 bux as those other guys

bottom line is its a million times easier to LFR and forget heroic raids exist than it is to raid heroics and forget LFR exists (which is what everyone conveniently expects raiders to do, while not even applying a fraction of the same standard to themselves), so that's what people are gonna do. the end result: the death of raiding on a long enough timeline
    Last edited by Sniperpally; 2013-07-05 at 10:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, you are missing something, such as some players put in more skill, effort, and time than others do
    Blizzard isn't developing more content with your skill, effort and time. They are doing it with their skill, effort and time and all the players money. Your analogy was just failing all around.

Why do better skilled players feel entitled to have exclusive content?
    Because blizzard feels that we are entitled too it.

How does one block a door in a game like WoW? Sounds like your one of those who care about what others wear and get butthurt over it. If you didnt care then you would be making a complaint against all the other players and their alts who AFK at the door of an AH. So what if players have better rewards than you, they will only feel more special if you treat them as such. If you are happy with your own accomplishments then these players who sit AFK in a capital city among hundreds of others would not bother you. Sounds more like your one of those players who are only happy if no one can be better than you.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2013-07-05 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    For me yes for others it may be worth it. It dose not help to transfer off servers cost 25$ per toon.

- - - Updated - - -

Jakes story give me a RE2/3 Feel maybe because of the last fight.
    I never did jakes, Chris story turned me completely off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Because blizzard feels that we are entitled too it.
    Yea, one boss a tier. But if you ask players they should have whole raids only for hardcore players. That thinking is just flawed.

15+ Year Old Account
    You are already beeing rewarded handsomely for your effort, skill and time. Mounts and achivments + Gear that is so much stronger than LFR gear thats its just ridiculus. Do you want more? Do you want a slave girl come home to you and wash your feet since you managed to kill Raden? Do you want some shining pointer at you at all time saying LOOK AT ME I BEAT THE LAST BOSS? What do you want, that you are not already getting?

This whole LFR thing is like rich people complaining that poor people shouldn't have little fishing boats, because poor people will no longer envy I mean respect their yachts.

If poor people no longer envy I mean respect yachts, then yachts have lost all their meaning.

Even the most stupid, vain rich people rarely get to the point that the LFR haters have achieved in this thread. Rich people just enjoy their yachts. End of story.
    incoherent mess

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniperpally View Post
    if they're so meaningful why aren't you petitioning to have those differences erased, since you pay the same 15 bux as those other guys

bottom line is its a million times easier to LFR and forget heroic raids exist than it is to raid heroics and forget LFR exists (which is what everyone conveniently expects raiders to do, while not even applying a fraction of the same standard to themselves), so that's what people are gonna do. the end result: the death of raiding on a long enough timeline
    Because ... I'm not envious? Because ... the stuff other people get, that I'm not interested in obtaining, I'm happy to let them have for themselves?

Raiding is dying, but Blizzard isn't killing it. The raiders are bringing it on themselves.

Blizzard isn't developing more content with your skill, effort and time. They are doing it with their skill, effort and time and all the players money. Your analogy was just failing all around.
    And creating a bad game while they're at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldavala View Post
    You are already beeing rewarded handsomely for your effort, skill and time. Mounts and achivments + Gear that is so much stronger than LFR gear thats its just ridiculus. Do you want more? Do you want a slave girl come home to you and wash your feet since you managed to kill Raden? Do you want some shining pointer at you at all time saying LOOK AT ME I BEAT THE LAST BOSS? What do you want, that you are not already getting?
    lol. God these people are clueless. Like arguing with a goldfish.

Because ... I'm not envious? Because ... the stuff other people get, that I'm not interested in obtaining, I'm happy to let them have for themselves?

Raiding is dying, but Blizzard isn't killing it. The raiders are bringing it on themselves.
    So you're happy with LFR giving no loot? I mean, you're not interested in obtaining stuff in WoW.

Deleted
    Yes some people put in more skill and effort but time? that's the players choice most people who play wow like to have a real social life/work other than those who are on the doll and don't apply for work but sit on there ass's playing wow all day/night...and those who do that spend more time on a game than looking for work should get nothing that way they would have to pull there finger out to fund there game time. That being said sure take lfr etc away but also if there gonna do that they should reduce the sub for players who a lot of people in this thread are referring to as lesser skilled and unworthy of endgame...why pay subs for content they wont see ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post

I am clueless? I am happy with the rewards that Heroic raiding is bringing me, I am not whining that some nobody from no mans land got some trivial LFR piece compared to me. I dont mind that others can delve into the Lore in the Warcraft universe. Only thing that matters to me is me and my guilds progress(and whoever I might help out to achieve the same thing)

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post

Sir i'll have you know my Goldfish will talk you under a table, probably the one his bowl rests on.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Yea, one boss a tier. But if you ask players they should have whole raids only for hardcore players. That thinking is just flawed.
    That is silly LFR as stated by blizzard is the reason we are seeing consistently massive raids developed. I don't care weather or not this is true. But we have in fact never had this many bosses at this rapid a pace in the history of the game. Not only the raid BUT WORLD bosses too.

Along with new features! Brawlers was a spur of the moment thing that turned into something fantatic. BattlefieldB was a testing ground for what the Timeless isle is to become as a new seperate testing ground to alternative gameplayer and player progression.