Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ErickF0915 View Post
    Priests always been op, remember mana burns omg.
    Mages, every season, Locks all but one season. Everyone else has had at least two seasons of beatdowns.

(S2/S3, maybe 1&2 can't remember exactly, lock/druid ate priests lunch at every level)
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

Quote Originally Posted by Spammer of the Horde View Post
    season 2; 10 char
    Mages were still good then. Warlocks were simply better.

But yeah, mages are easily the most consistenly good class.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Mages were still good then. Warlocks were simply better.
    was season 2 SL/SL + Resto = instant Glad?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mages have never been bad really, but they are countered heavily by hunters. BM Hunters are also dominating the arena ladders right now which causes mage teams to suffer because of it. When 5.4 comes out though and Hunters go MM I think it will be back to the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by Alesa View Post
    Mages have never been bad really, but they are countered heavily by hunters. BM Hunters are also dominating the arena ladders right now which causes mage teams to suffer because of it. When 5.4 comes out though and Hunters go MM I think it will be back to the norm.
    Irrelevant to the OP's question.

Mages are your clear winner here good sir.

Any toon not played by a baddie nub.

Locks and Discs have had a lot of good seasons, mage has had quite a few.

Rdruid had quite a few as well, though the entirety of Cata was terribad.

Cant for for the op to reroll mage and to get nerfed to death in 5.4.

Mage and lock for dps. Druid and shammy for healers (disc having all but 1-2 comps for multiple seasons doesn't exactly make them amazing).

Deleted
    mage, priest (shadow or disc), shaman (resto), rogue

Warlock overall with many very strong seasons. Mages second but with mostly mediocre seasons. Priest and rogue third.

Lock hands down they've also had the most amount of viable comps. Lock + Flavour of the month + Healer has generally always been a god mode comp.

Warlock then priest or mage.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

Deleted
    Mages have been consistently viable/good. They've never truly had something like s9 for warlocks or s9/s12 for disc or most of Tbc as spriest.

Warlock and Priest balance have been more volatile, but both classes have on average been by far the best representated out of all classes, even despite the fact that the warlock class have consistently been the least or second least played class.
    Last edited by mmoca20fa69a21; 2013-07-08 at 10:43 AM.

Deleted
    I'd say warlocks

Deleted
    http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/17...tor-breakdown/
    and
    http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/12...ation-numbers/ - ( the one and only time Blizzard ever have posted their internal data) , is probably the only numbers available from Vanilla to Wrath.
    http://www.arenastats.com/ stopped tracking data late cata. Iirc, Warlocks, Rogues and Shamans in general had a great run in Cataclysm.
    http://www.crossladder.com/arena/stats/ This is current data extracted from Blizzards own ladder and updated daily.
    To be honest - its difficult to find a single dominating class.

Mage, probably.
    ——————▲—————▲———
    ————————————————
    ———▼—————▼——————
    —Ⓐ—————Ⓐ————————